Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,859 members, 7,889,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Are You Hurting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Hurting? (568 Views)

Are You Hurting Your Chances At A Relationship? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Do you feel pain like I do? where does it hurt? Is it your heart you gave out. Is it the feeling of love you're longing for,the emptiness in your heart is so painful now cause of the loneliness.
Do you feel lonely and alone? It's like your world is collapsing and you with it. Everyone you've known and loved, don't seem to have noticed cause after all you are smiling. "You are alright " they say to you, "because I have never seen you feel pain".Just because I'm not showing it doesn't mean I'm not hurting.

Do share with me the pain that you feel. Is it the love you shared with another? Is it the same love that betrayed you? you gave it your all,you fell in love thinking you'll be caught before you hit the ground. What's that noise you hear? Well it's the sound of your love, your heart hitting the ground. You fell but you were never caught.
Are you hurting? Talk to me, I may not be there with you but I'm here to listen.

(Sometimes letting others know what you're going through could help reduce the pain.)
Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2019
Im hurting.
Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
Im hurting.
would you tell
Re: Are You Hurting? by Idaraesit98(f): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
I am seriously hurting �
Re: Are You Hurting? by LONEER(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
it's a feeling i can't explain

Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:
would you tell
could u understand?
Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
could u understand?
I've gone through my own pain and may probably understand you.
Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Does anyone here know how it feels when 90% of the people you know don't like you or want to talk to you? If yes, how did you deal with that? How did you overcome the effects of that experience? Is this really possible elsewhere or there's just something wrong with me? Could anything hurt more than this?
Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
Does anyone here know how it feels when 90% of the people you know don't like you or want to talk to you? If yes, how did you deal with that? How did you overcome the effects of that experience? Is this really possible elsewhere or there's just something wrong with me? Could anything hurt more than this?
yes I've felt that way and still feel that way! what I did? I locked myself and my heart away from the world, I kept to myself, depression set in... I thought something was wrong with me,i stopped trying to please anybody. I'll shut myself up In my room most of the time... And I'd have this terrible mood swings. So yeah this is how I felt and still feel
Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Idaraesit98:
I am seriously hurting �
what's hurting you?
Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:

yes I've felt that way and still feel that way! what I did? I locked myself and my heart away from the world, I kept to myself, depression set in... I thought something was wrong with me,i stopped trying to please anybody. I'll shut myself up In my room most of the time... And I'd have this terrible mood swings. So yeah this is how I felt and still feel
It hurts, terribly!
Is this why you created this thread?
Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
It hurts, terribly! Is this why you created this thread?
yeah, so people can talk about their pain, if they like.
Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:
yeah, so people can talk about their pain, if they like.
That's my pain. That's what I'm feeling right now!
Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

That's my pain. That's what I'm feeling right now!
It'll eventually pass, don't let it stop you from fulfilling your dreams, cause dreams are what keep us moving
Re: Are You Hurting? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
can we be friends?

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman Should Read This / Serious Relationship / I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.