Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,448 members, 7,888,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

How God Revealed My Wife’s Name To Me – Harrysong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How God Revealed My Wife’s Name To Me – Harrysong (534 Views)

Soso Soberekon Is Not My Friend, He Sent People To Kill Me – Harrysong Spills / Davido Reacts As Cardi B Takes His Wife’s Name CHIOMA / Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Revealed My Wife’s Name To Me – Harrysong by Remali(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kingmaker crooner, Harrysong is in the news again. This time, the Alterplate record label founder said God has revealed the name of his wife to-be to him.
The ‘Reggae Blues’ singer shared a shot video of his plans ahead of the 2020 marriage to the lady, insisting that God showed him the lady he would marry and also her name. See what he said and also the name here... https://www.remaloaded.com.ng/2019/11/how-god-revealed-my-wifes-name-to-me.html

Also Read...

Nollywood Has Lost Another Actor/Director

VETERAN and director, Theodore Anyanji, has died.
According to reports, Theodore died at a prayer healing church in Festac, Lagos State, yesterday November 23rd... Details Here /Cause of Death.. https://www.remaloaded.com.ng/2019/11/nollywood-has-lost-another-actordirector.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Josh2funny Shares Amazing Video Of Him Having A God Time With His Fiance / "I'm Not Getting Married On Dec. 28" - Vicky Zugah Quenches Marriage Rumour / Davido "A Good Time" Vs Fireboy DML "Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps": Best Album?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.