Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,031 members, 7,903,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:11 AM

Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (40539 Views)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by african1(f): 4:54am On Jul 07, 2011
I am very good at English and history but sok at Math and science. I used to go school with racist kids! I think I was the only black kid in my whole class! They used to think I was different cause I covered my hair, but I used to think I was one of them, because I didn't know anything else. Its a bit sad.

Lol I am pretty sure your not dumb! that is absurd, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Adeniki(f): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2011
Round where I live, I would say white people are the highest underachievers. Of course, this is a highly biased sample, limited to one geographical area, and I couldn't/wouldn't extrapolate to every caucasian person from this. I think that the west is largely responsible for Africa's current state. The reason Asia and the Middle East are slightly better off is because they have learned to play the west at their own game - look at China refusing to allow businesses to exploit their cheap labour unless the entire business is relocated to China to allow the government to make money from it. Countries that don't play this game (consider India, Bangladesh) still have people who live in abject poverty.

The world system is set up in such a way (by those on top) that the way to become a serious competitor for a top position is to become like those on top, but better. Some would say to become westernised. Which I think is the wrong way for the world to be. People shouldn't excel by becoming a clone of someone else who has excelled by exploiting others; they should excel based on their own strengths, cultures and traditions. Why should Africa have to become less African in order to make a way for themselves in a west-dominated world? It is this world-system, on a macro and micro level that leads people to the conclusion that white people are intelligent, and black people are not.

The basis for defining intelligence is vague, and this makes it harder to answer. Are we talking about the GNP of a country? If so, the reasons above answer why the world is thus, not because white people are better or smarter than black people.

If we are talking about people within a country, there are many people who lack ambition and drive among all races. Look at the South Wales Valleys, or inner-city areas. Perhaps one difference is that poor white people in western countries are offered better opportunities (on the state) than poor black people in African countries. And white people who opt not to work in countries like the UK are given state benefits, whereas in Nigeria, they go hungry. So they do not suffer to the same extent, but the low IQ (which is a poor measure of intelligence anyway, but that is a topic for another time and place) or lack of drive is common to all.

The black people that are fortunate to have a good education (by which I mean, one where they are taught in a way that is conducive to learning, and not just a way that attempts to make them clones of middle-class white children -- see Labov W, Academic Ignorance and Black Intelligence, The Atlantic, 1972) perform no worse than white children - and often better. For those who use the argument that there are fewer Africans in university, I pose the following: do you know how much it costs to study in the west if you are coming from Africa? Some universities charge in excess of N7,000,000 per year, and insist that this is paid upfront at the start of each year. That is before living expenses etc are added on top. Were they to apply the same rules to white students from that country, you would find very few white people in university either.

The problem is not the colour of your skin, or your genetic make-up. It's the system that the world's superpowers have put in place to ensure that they stay the superpowers

. . .I'll get off my soapbox now!

1 Like

Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by PhysicsQED(m): 5:20am On Jul 24, 2011
@ OP

My answer to the question in the title is YES.

1 Like

Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Serpentine(f): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2011
First of all, I am white and in the UK.

IQ tests are skewered so that western people have the advantage and will usually score higher than African people who have not been raised in a western culture. This is a poor definition of ACTUAL mental ability. I have a number of degrees and a 'genius' level IQ. However, if I was to suddenly find myself in Africa with no means of support, I would struggle to know how to survive and would need help. Even the smallest child would probablly have more idea than me as to what was safe to eat, what water I could drink etc. I know that Nigerian women would find the fact I can not cook their foods hilarious in a grown woman, but if i want to eat fish, i go buy it frozen from tescos, how to prepare a just caught fish is outside my world of experience. It doesn't mean I can't learn, it just means it has not been [b]necessary [/b]for me to learn. The same thing applies with the academic tests used to quantify IQ. If an african woman has never had to learn how to answer tests designed ot test spacial awareness, then why and how on earth would she be able to know that was what was being tested and translate the questions into terms she found relevant?

One of my jobs is teaching ESOL at a private college. One of my students is a lady from Angola who is studying Business. She is always saying things about how clever I am and how she feels stupid because she struggles with English, I have to reprimand her for her opinions. She has taught herself [b]4 [/b]languages, of which English is the most recent. She understands the maths, but struggles to translates the english words our maths tests surround the actual numbers with. The maths test is not just about numbers, how to add and subtract, but assume that the person doing the test has an innate understanding of both western culture and the english language. Again it is biased towards native english speakers, an issue which several members of the teaching staff working with non-english students have severe issues with.

Even the dreaded Nigerian scams which we are constantly warned about need a high level of intelligence and cunning to carry out! It often involves learning to use new technologies.

I can say that the african people I work with have high levels of intelligence, especially when you bear in mind they are operating in what is not their native language. I also think that they work harder because they value the education that many British young people not only take for granted but resent having to attend.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Nayah(f): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
Poster your thread is already biaised "white people are blessed with intelligence"

I can't help laughing reading something so "simple" based on what some westerners want people see Black people
Have you ever think that this could be a propaganda to minimize what Black people has and are continuing to do for Humanity? Have you ever think about a continuation of "White paternalism" towards Black people who do not need them? Have you ever think once if there are some people who want to hide some historical discovers made by Black like ( electricity, North Pole etc)

As for so called blessed white people for me is a huge exageration because we could also think that there are the ones who invented the worst World effect on Earth( Tchernobyl, Japan Nuclear Catastrophy etc) try to get some distance about what people want you make you think, as for me I'm not impress at all about White or Latino or whatever but about a human being
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Chintua: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
White peeps are intelligent. Positive intelligence from God.
Black peeps are intelligent. Negative intelligence from Satan.

Any competition? No.
Case closed. kiss
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Nayah(f): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2011
Chintua this is [b]YOUR [/b]opinion, not the truth
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by ChinenyeN(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2011
Chintua, where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? Who are your people?

1 Like

Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Adeniki(f): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
Chintua, I feel this is a very blinkered view. Of course black people are intelligent, but I believe intelligence is a gift, and all good gifts come from God (see James 1:17). This opinion should be left in the 19th century, not that it should have ever been expressed, but certainly not in this day and age, surely?
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by africhika(f): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2011
rokiatu on: 22 November 2010, 23:18:53:
I'll make this short, race has nothing to do with a person's intelligence it's how the person's mind develops. Do not let media media brainwash you.

she said it all.

1 Like

Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by solbil: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
Serpentine, i am am so surprised to know that white people are also on this site.
just to know why you are here. did anybody refer you here, or you just stumbled over this website, or you are interested in us and want to know about us? i would like it so much if you satisfy my curiousness
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by nsodo: 6:35am On Sep 06, 2011
Black people are not just equal to whites but better than then what makes a difference is exposure which the whites have since childhood which makes us think that there intelligent which is wrong. On this earth black people are the most intelligent people ever created.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Zairois: 5:34am On Aug 09, 2012
True Somalians have such a low IQ trust me if you think im joking just wait and see.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by whiteadmirer: 4:47am On Aug 11, 2012
nsodo: Black people are not just equal to whites but better than then what makes a difference is exposure which the whites have since childhood which makes us think that there intelligent which is wrong. On this earth black people are the most intelligent people ever created.
If that is true then black people should tutor and encourage white children to study hard.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by MrsChima(f): 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hee hee.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 24, 2012
bisoyeg: I'm not saying that every white person is more intelligent than every black person. Just saying the average white person is blessed with more intellectual gifts than the average black person. What you do with your gifts is another matter. But the average white has more natural innate intelligence than the average black person.

Believe it or not but the smartest person I've met is a black classmate of mine at university. When I say smart, I'm talking about his innate natural intelligence. He has the ability to think on his feet and can deal with complex concepts very quickly and grasps new ideas quickly and can apply those ideas. He also has the ability to adapt to changing environments very quickly. He doesn't need to spend a long time studying something before he grasps it. These are all signs of great natural intelligence.

But apart from this black guy, most other black people I've met exhibit low innate intelligence. They work hard and have great attitude but they just don't seem very bright at all and show no analytical skills and certainly can't grasp complex concepts quickly if at all. Apart from that super smart black guy, the other exceptionally bright people I've met are whites and asians.

@poster. Where do brainless idi.ots and riffraff like you come out from to pollute this wonderful forum with your poisonous, illiterate bile and garbage?

Why not kindly return to the KKK or neo-nazi forums where you really belong and quit disturbing the lives of intelligent, decent people here?
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by StarFlux: 2:58am On Nov 24, 2012
Sad thread. I wonder how people actually believe this. One can only laugh at it. There is no such thing as IQ/intelligence.

Different minds develop differently and different talents along with it.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by navygrl: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
Perceived intelligence and intelligence potential are very different. The potential is equal across the board but when grown men state thing like "hurricanes are caused by submarines" (direct quote from one of my students father) they are perceived to be less intelligent. When poor education or egos (which won't allow people to learn something outside their comfort zone) are involved it makes a person appear stupid. Even in America those from the south are assumed to be ignorant in comparison the the rest of the country and to hear them speak one might agree but once the same person receive roper information and gets over whatever cultural or religious hangups they have about learning they can reach their full potential which is equal to those from other regions.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 27, 2012
ABSOLUTELY.
The problem is we are very stubborn and too comfortable
with settling.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by JallowBah(f): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by pleep(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
StarFlux: Sad thread. I wonder how people actually believe this. One can only laugh at it. There is no such thing as IQ/intelligence.

Different minds develop differently and different talents along with it.
ROFLMAO

#things dumb people say
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yeaa. And Africans had no civilizations wink
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
I'm sure the Mediterranean races considered themselves more intelligent than the Germanic races, but today we know who the smart ones are.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by riyaq: 1:04am On Jun 20, 2013
its all about oppertunity

asians are very smart but because they came to game late they are not as rich as whites

whites used black slaves to get to where they are

blacks are disproportionally uneducated because of poverty
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by SisterSister(f): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
[b]Definitely Yes!

Black people are every much equal to whites in intelligence.

In the USA, some white people vomit the delusion that they are more intelligent than black people but it is not true.
White people have done a lot of bad things to a lot of people almost everywhere. They are the majority in influential places and whites get early exposure to many things before others. Thus, have a head start in working out problematic issues, etc. Many whites also know that with the same information and exposure, other will achieve what they have which is why they pervert, taint and with-hold a lot of good things from others and keep it just for themselves-whites. The greed, hoarding and evil acts committed, I do believe there is a demonic aspect involved as well. ALL white people do not think like this but many do. Everything good does not belong only to whites, nor does everything good only come from whites.

It is not that whites have more gifts because they do not per se. At an early age, they are exposed to activities, situations, choices, etc. that many blacks may not be exposed to until later in life and some blacks never exposed to. Many whites just get a head-start. If one starts learning about business at an early age of 5-6yrs old by working with their father in their own business, then by the time the person is an adult they will have acquired a vast amount of knowledge and skills in that area. Right? Well, this is what is happening. Many whites ensure that their children are exposed to a variety of positive opportunities growing up and by the time they reach adulthood, they have gained great skills and have perfected their talents.

In reality, the same thing happens to a black person with the same opportunities. All persons no matter the skin color have certain special skills, talents or expertise in certain areas.

Rewind further:
For the whites to ensure that they have exposure to certain choices and opportunities in life, some other things are taking place. Let’s look at gainful employment, which a responsible man needs in order to provide for his family. A black man can hold a maters degree or Ph.D and apply for a top position in a company. The black man has the intelligence, all of the knowledge, skill and more but most whites will not give him the job. A white person applies for the same job and holds only an associates degree and have zero skills but the whites will give the job to the white person and be very willing to train the white in the things they do not know yet. If it continues like this for the black person, they will have to take a low paying job to support his family or even work two jobs so they can try to get ahead. If the father is working two jobs he will not be available much or have time for his family; and not privileged to take advantage of quality family time or many other positive opportunities. If the white person gets only one great paying job and only works 8 hours a day or less, he will have the money and time to do more with his family. He will be there more to share his experiences, life lessons, business sense and so much more.
With the same opportunities there is no difference between black, whites, or any color. White people already know this which is why they suppress and keep certain knowledge, etc. for just whites. These are who I refer to the bad whites or racist whites. White people try to play down black people’s intelligence in order to make themselves feel good or superior to them but who are they anyway and why would anyone every believe them. White people are in no way superior to anyone because their skin color is white.

For example, a white and black person can make the same mistake but for the white person, the whites will be so very understanding. The will correct the white person without a threat to her job. But for the black person there will be no understanding and that mistake will many times be used against the black person as a platform to terminate their employment or sack them. Then, they will go and employ another white person. But on the books, it looks like they are not racist because they have blacks listed as employees at one time or another.

Another example is of a very large company that offers internships. From those in the internship they select new employees. Most of the management staff was white. One intern did exceptionally well. He knew the policies, guidelines, learned quickly and once he was finished with his daily tasks he was offering others his assistance. His immediate supervisor noticed him and what a great job he was doing. Do you know what she did? She began to undermine his skills and abilities by telling others that he was not doing what she told him to do. The statement was 100% untrue but some of the other whites believed her lie and now started giving this young man a hard time for no reason at all. He was doing everything very well. THIS is the problem many whites try to create for blacks. This young man was a Nigerian and he should have been selected for the position but he was not. It happens like this frequently for African-Americans too. A white person was chosen for this well paying position with super great benefits, though the Nigerian was clearly the most qualified candidate. The white manager later confessed to other whites that the only reason she did not select the Nigerian was because he intimidated her. His intelligence, knowledge, skills, confidence and more caused her to be concerned about her own job and whether he will do so well that her job will be given to him in the future. With that she acted on it and tried to negatively affect this young man’s life on account of her messed up prejudiced and racist thinking. Unfortunately, this is how many whites think and they do band together to do wrong and injustices to black people. Know also, there are blacks who are very capable of blocking all the manipulations, tricks, lies and set-ups of bad white people and do so in a decent and legal manner.

Most of these things still happen to this very day in the USA, but not only in the US. If not skin color, people use other things in the place of skin color. Whites are just people, and as we all do…they too will have to eat all the bad they have sown.

No body is better, more intelligent, superior….or anything because their skin color is white or any other color.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Rossikk(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Intelligence has nothing to do with race. The op needs to expand the circle he's in. He'd quickly discover that the people he thought were smarter than him aren't.

1 Like

Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by MrsChima(f): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
There are two types of intelligences dominant in human nature. ...cognitive and emotional.

Cognitively...informatoon is learned or studied which most IQ tests are designed with in mind. However EQ tests are by inate and pure intellects.

If a person never study or learn a subject
..she is not going to far well. Intelligence isn't race specific however some have advantages over others because of xyz

It can surely be rectified if all were leveled.

1 Like

Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
tpia@:

that's because for many of them, their lifestyles revolve mainly around getting the next lay.

that kind of mentality doesnt foster intellectualism.

indeed, it seriously slows it down because you process the world in terms of how to tap "booty" and nothing else.

it's gotten so bad that some people cant even hold a non-sexual conversation with the opposite gender. They simply dont know how to relate in a non-sexualized context.

This is not the first time I'm hearing about this...Negroes are thirsty and wanna bonk everything with a hole. This eats into their thinking capability. Its sad but true.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by eddiecidarmalt: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lets get the facts straight and stop pretending...The lawn mower was not invented by a black person and neither was a cellular phone. Martin Cooper invented the cell phone and Edwin Budding invented the lawn mower. Google it! (Google was invented by Larry Page and Sergey Brin by the way)

IG:

The quote above is really heart breaking. It shows that black people know very little about the achievements of fellow black men/women. First of all google the name "Mark Dean". He arguably invented the PC, yes personal computer. He holds 3 out of the 9 patents of the PC. Oh I forgot, he is also black. The following are other black inventors that I think we need to know. I agree with afam4eva that a lot has been done to keep the system the way it is. And that's why you hardly hear people celebrating black inventors

1. Lawn Mower J. A. Burr May 19, 1889
2. Baby Buggy W. H. Richardson June 18, 1899
3. Lock W. A. Martin July 23, 1889
4. Bicycle Frame Issac R. Johnson Oct. 10, 1899
5. Door Stop O. Dorsey Dec. 10, 1878
6. Cellular Car Phone Henry T. Sampson July 6, 1971
7. Clothes Dryer G. T. Sampson June 6, 1892
8. Mail Box Paul B. Downing Oct. 27, 1939
9. Curtain Rod S. C. Scratton Nov. 30 1889
10. Lunch Pail James Robinson 1887
11. Mop Thomas B. Stewart June 11, 1893
12. Door Knob O. Dorsey Dec. 10, 1878
13. Dust Pan Lawrence P. Ray Aug. 3, 1897
14. Elevator Alexander Miles Oct. 11, 1867
15. Fire Extinguisher T.J. Marshall Oct. 26, 1872
16. Spark Plug Edmond Berger Feb. 2, 1830
17. Folding Bed L. C. Bailey July 18, 1889
18. Gas Heater B. F. Jackson TBD
19. Railway Signal A. B. Blackburn TBD
20. Window Cleaner A. L. Lewis 1892
21. Ice Cream Augustus Jackson TBD
22. Typewriter Burridge & Marshman Apr. 7, 1885
23. Tricycle M. A. Cherry May 8, 1888
24. Lawn Sprinkler J.W. Smith May 4, 1897
25. Thermostat Control Frederick M. Jones Feb. 23, 1960
26. Golf Tee T. Grant Dec. 12, 1899
27. Stove T. A. Carrington July 25, 1876
28. Fountain Pen W. B. Purvis Jan. 7, 1890
29. Folding Chair Brody & Surgwar June 11, 1889
30. Stethoscope Imhotep Ancient Egypt
31. Fire Escape Ladder J. W. Winters May 7, 1878
32. Eye Protector P. Johnson Nov. 2, 1880
33. Refrigerator J. Standard July 14, 1891
34. Potato Chip Huram S. Thomas TBD
35. Ironing Board Sarah Boone Dec, 30, 1887
36. Latern Michael C. Harvey Aug. 19, 1884(First Heart Surgeon)
37. Stream Table G.W. Kelley 1897
38. Ice Cream Scooper Alfred Cralle Feb 2, 1897
39. Ship Propeller George Tolivar TBD
40. Lemon Squeezer J. H. White 1896
41. Motor J. Gregory TBD
42. Airplane Propelling James S. Adams TBD
43. Sailing Apparatus James Forten 1850
44. Wrench John A. Johnson TBD
45. Helicopter Paul E. Williams TBD

Now think of the western world without elevators, lawn mowers, refrigerators, helicopters, gas heaters e.t.c. You will see that black people gave the west their civilization. I do not think intelligence has anything to do with skin color, and if you think it has, then the list above tends towards the superiority of black people.
And I forgot, Mark Dean designed the first cpu that ran above 1 GHz. I think he is currently a vice president at IBM.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by Mamacita007(f): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
bisoyeg: I'm not saying that every white person is more intelligent than every black person. Just saying the average white person is blessed with more intellectual gifts than the average black person.

Believe it or not but the smartest person I've met is a black classmate of mine at university. When I say smart, I'm talking about his innate natural intelligence. He has the ability to think on his feet and can deal with complex concepts very quickly and grasps new ideas quickly and can apply those ideas. He also has the ability to adapt to changing environments very quickly.

what a dumb thread filled with self hate. who doesn't have the ability to adapt to changing environments? NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by yorubaamerican(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
bisoyeg: I'm not saying that every white person is more intelligent than every black person. Just saying the average white person is blessed with more intellectual gifts than the average black person. What you do with your gifts is another matter. But the average white has more natural innate intelligence than the average black person.

Believe it or not but the smartest person I've met is a black classmate of mine at university. When I say smart, I'm talking about his innate natural intelligence. He has the ability to think on his feet and can deal with complex concepts very quickly and grasps new ideas quickly and can apply those ideas. He also has the ability to adapt to changing environments very quickly. He doesn't need to spend a long time studying something before he grasps it. These are all signs of great natural intelligence.

But apart from this black guy, most other black people I've met exhibit low innate intelligence. They work hard and have great attitude but they just don't seem very bright at all and show no analytical skills and certainly can't grasp complex concepts quickly if at all. Apart from that super smart black guy, the other exceptionally bright people I've met are whites and asians.

Just two questions: Where are you from? Where did you grow up?
Re: Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2013

OK. Firstly do NOT confuse intelligence with education. Forget black and white. The people in the developed world are in general better educated simply because they come from the developed world! People in the developing world however, often have not had the benefit of a full education to the standards of the developed world. NOT THEIR FAULT AND IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE LESS INTELLIGENT JUST LESS FORTUNATE.

Because of the lack of proper education, primitive beliefs linger and take root. When Europeans hear of many African beliefs, JUJU, Mami Waters etc they think of stupid unintelligent people. Instead they need to realise that the person is just not educated enough to see through primitive nonsense. All my Naija friends are very intelligent irrespective of their educations. To say intelligence can be equated to skin colour, tribe or even nationality is simply RACIST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of Families In Lagos / Let's Speak Ijo(ijaw) / 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.