Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

Why Most Relationships Don't Lead To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Relationships Don't Lead To Marriage (331 Views)

My Relationships Don't Last / Men Lose And Women Rule In Most Relationships / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Relationships Don't Lead To Marriage by Azor1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
A relationship is basically a means two adult people connect between one another. The goal of a relationship, is to add value to a person’s life and what form of relationship is valuable to us, is as tasted and deeply personal a matter, as could possibly exist.

We do not presume to tell others what foods ought to taste good to them. Likewise, we have no place in telling others what their relationships, their end goals and structure should look like.

If marriage matters to you, great. find someone that feels similarly and have a wonderful marriage. Why do you think people have relationship? Do you think situations in relationships can lead to marriages? Someone recently asked me if my girlfriend nursed the idea of we both tie the knot for ever. I answered back as honestly as I could and said: “I don’t know”. The person was amazed at my response and was expecting a definite yes or no answer. Of course, the next question was, ” what do you mean you don’t know?”

Sometimes we are faced with a difficult questions which may seem to have no cognitive answer. Why most relationships don't lead to marriage, might not be far fetched. Reason that some young couples in relationship, enter such relationships with different mind set, either to hit and run or basically selfish gain and infatuated desires.

However,every relationship is all about believing and trusting a person 100% despite you never fully know what goes on in their innermost thoughts or what they do when you are not with them and I also believe that problems in relationship should not always lead breakup.

Marriage is a social construct that means different things to different people. For you, it might be the ultimate expression of love and commitment; the bedrock of family values. individuals have their perfect definition to marriage and have a goal to what they really want.
Click below to continue reading..
https://www.caesarscircuit.com/2019/11/why-most-relationships-dont-lead-to.html
Re: Why Most Relationships Don't Lead To Marriage by snitchbitch: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
after ceremony, why do most marriages lead to divorce?

(1) (Reply)

Read How Technology Made Relationships Harder In The Last Two Decades. / Who Else Thinks Dat Mrcork Is Boring? / Tall Or Short 'boys/girls' Which Finds You More Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.