Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

What God Revealed To Me About Makinde, Adelabu’s Election – Bishop Wale Oke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What God Revealed To Me About Makinde, Adelabu’s Election – Bishop Wale Oke (561 Views)

Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi / Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video / Trust INEC For A Credible Election – Bishop Ezeokafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Revealed To Me About Makinde, Adelabu’s Election – Bishop Wale Oke by lackren(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2019
The Presiding Bishop, Sword of the Spirit Ministries, Ibadan, Bishop Wale Oke on Sunday, November 24, has called for caution and prayers over the ongoing legal tussle on the last governorship election in Oyo State.

Recall that the Appeal Court sitting in Ibadan, Oyo State capital, had set aside the tribunal judgement that nullified the petition by Adebayo Adelabu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) against the election of Governor Seyi Makinde of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Oke, at a service to mark the annual press week of the National Association of Women Journalists (NAWOJ) in Oyo, said that God revealed to him that there were sinister moves and plans to cause chaos in the state over the Appeal Court judgment. READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: What God Revealed To Me About Makinde, Adelabu’s Election – Bishop Wale Oke by Kpoikpoi: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2019
lackren:
The Presiding Bishop, Sword of the Spirit Ministries, Ibadan, Bishop Wale Oke on Sunday, November 24, has called for caution and prayers over the ongoing legal tussle on the last governorship election in Oyo State.

Recall that the Appeal Court sitting in Ibadan, Oyo State capital, had set aside the tribunal judgement that nullified the petition by Adebayo Adelabu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) against the election of Governor Seyi Makinde of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Oke, at a service to mark the annual press week of the National Association of Women Journalists (NAWOJ) in Oyo, said that God revealed to him that there were sinister moves and plans to cause chaos in the state over the Appeal Court judgment. READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: What God Revealed To Me About Makinde, Adelabu’s Election – Bishop Wale Oke by Kpoikpoi: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2019
Another 419 pastor looking for maga.
Re: What God Revealed To Me About Makinde, Adelabu’s Election – Bishop Wale Oke by Bakerdav: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2019
I just don't know what is the problem of adelabu and apc in oyo state, is it by force to rule,atleast u pple have rule for 8 yrs,so let Makinde do his own ,Makinde was voted by d pple of oyo state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Revealed To Me About Makinde, Adelabu’s Election – Bishop Wale Oke by Smalldick123(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2019
What did god reveal to you about buhari's 3rd term?. Yeye prophet
Re: What God Revealed To Me About Makinde, Adelabu’s Election – Bishop Wale Oke by JosEast(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2019
hungry prophets everywhere

(1) (Reply)

I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello / Gemade Begins Moves To Succeed Ortom In 2023 / Akeredolu Builds New Government House Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.