Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,037 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC (24201 Views)

Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Lol.. So let's say 200 x 100k each from them to bail themselves =N20000000

EFCC go ball this December grin sure balling

Yeeeeee! Who stone me Red Jacket??

Weed o grin
Avoid Edo weed, it's very deadly. Take Owerri own instead, the one Nwamaikpe is taking
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by bongo4real(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
MicheyJ1:
How many corrupt politicians did you arrest in October?

cheesy cheesy

Please am looking for someone who can help me grow a fan page on Twitter and Facebook. How to attract followers and get verified by Twitter.

WhatsApp 07018584127
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by danitomaluson1: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
EFCC have shifted attention fully from corrupt politicians to G.boys. Weldon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Jh0wsef(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:

Weed o grin
Avoid Edo weed, it's very deadly. Take Owerri own instead, the one Nwamaikpe is taking

lol. NwAmaikpe is under spiritual forces
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by hkidola00(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
seankafor:
bro..honestly I would have asked for your account number if not for June thing..

Had to log in to like this ur savagery
lol,i didnt wanna comment but dis u wrote here got me...u are either a yahoo boy or beneficting from one,u only got angry cos d first poster said all yahoo boys must be killed...i agree,not just simple killing for u lots,but slow painful death worth every pain u caused ur victims..thief!!!
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by hkidola00(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lewisalexander:

They should be killed? Why? Dem don kill ur papa wey be goat thief?
shut up,dey should be killed,i agree wit poster,slow painful deaths to u all..thief!!!
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by hkidola00(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
wink2015:

I agree with your proverbs.

You best described Nigeria and its poor leadership in a better manner.

One expect government to create massive jobs to tackle youth unemployment but the government is busy pursuing yahoo boys who manage to pick stipends from Western Union of which the federal is still wasting public funds prosecuting these guys
guy are u mad,is sumtin wrong wit ur brain,i dey vex rite now..what do u mean by "manage to pick stipends"....did dey work for it,u mean a yahoo boy who duped a Retiree of her pension in d us,d woman committed suicide,or d one dat cloned fake school portal for international students to pays school fees thereby ruining hundreds of people's educational life who managed to pulled d money together"
u better get ur brain together and stop supporting dis wicked being called yahoo boys...most of dem dont even have an handiwork,no vocatipn,dey just want to steal
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by hkidola00(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
chizzyglow:

You re very stupid for saying that what would make you say things like that I'm so in support of efcc arresting this boys but why would you say kill them
they shud be killed because dey have killed too..some victims commit suicide or die of depression...an old US retiree duped of her gratuity and pension
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by lagdmark(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2019
AuwalYusuf812:
may Una jus get ready to Arrest all Nigeria youth
Please don't speak for the youths. They're not arresting all Nigerian youths, there're still millions of Nigerian youths out there who has genuine and verifiable sources of income.
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Amanda4life: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2019
Osasaroom:
I'm just wondering what could make youths involved in crime for real

Lack of good parenting.

Trainning a child goes beyond sending him or her to highest paying school in the world.

Some people here will will end up having Yahoo children because of their addiction to social media, no time to observe your child and orientiate him towards good behavior
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by wink2015(m): 1:40am On Nov 26, 2019
hkidola00:
guy are u mad,is sumtin wrong wit ur brain,i dey vex rite now..what do u mean by "manage to pick stipends"....did dey work for it,u mean a yahoo boy who duped a Retiree of her pension in d us,d woman committed suicide,or d one dat cloned fake school portal for international students to pays school fees thereby ruining hundreds of people's educational life who managed to pulled d money together"
u better get ur brain together and stop supporting dis wicked being called yahoo boys...most of dem dont even have an handiwork,no vocatipn,dey just want to steal

It is not only Nigeria that is doing internet crime.

It is a global problem that cut across mainly 3rd world countries.

Let me mention some few countries Egypt, .Morocco, Lebanon, Ghana ( yes our own very Ghana ) Kenya, South Africa, etc

There are big timer like the Usa, Britain, Russia, China who are also beneficiary of stolen money.

But the western countries have a clever way of breaking the law and covering it up.

Unfortunately, Nigeria government especially Buhari overstretched the Efcc assignment which Obasanjo set up specifically to deal with politicians looting our collective commonwealth. Efcc now no longer fight fraud among public officers as their number one target is every laptop and smartphone carrying southern youth.

The point I am making is that if Nigeria fraudsters do not hit on those us or eu banks other third world countries citizen will do it.

Our government and their Mr Clean Nigerian will be making noise condemning these acts forgetting that this problem is international.

The problems is a global issue but Nigeria government is blackmailing our southern youth presenting them as the whole fraudsters in the whole world.

Meanwhile, all these bad guys are not hitting Nigeria banks as our banks is not efficiently integrated to the international banking system.

I still stand on my earlier take that there is too much noise about fraud from Nigeria.

Buhari wear anti corruption like badge for chest.

Even the Americans and the British who are the biggest victims whose bank account were emptied do not cry the loudest as their government and insurance company cover any loss they incure.

Not all yahoo boys even have the skill to hit some are just moving in a circle.

The internet as you see it is a war zone.

No matter how you regulate it people across the globe will still contravenes the law.

I therefore state here that internet fraud is not a Nigerian problem as it is being presented here in Nigeria.

It is the failure of the federal government, state government and local government in Nigeria that has fraudulently mortgage our collective commonwealth for personal aggrandisement leading to massive unemployment, hunger and social deprivations that is encouraging most youths in Nigeria to engage in cyber crimes.

Our Nigerians youth faced with the harsh realities of life after graduation from tertiary institution with no standard means of survival had to key into this global network of internet users to get their share of fraud money.

I think by the time Buhari leaves the political stage in 2023 his vision plan of fighting fraudsters will equally go with him.

This is Nigeria for you.

The federal government must create jobs ( a lot of it ) if they are serious about addressing the problems of yahoo yahoo in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by hkidola00(m): 2:26am On Nov 26, 2019
wink2015:

It is not only Nigeria that is doing internet crime.

It is a global problem that cut across mainly 3rd world countries.

Let me mention some few countries Egypt, .Morocco, Lebanon, Ghana ( yes our own very Ghana ) Kenya, South Africa, etc

There are big timer like the Usa, Britain, Russia, China who are also beneficiary of stolen money.

But the western countries have a clever way of breaking the law and covering it up.

Unfortunately, Nigeria government especially Buhari overstretched the Efcc assignment which Obasanjo set up specifically to deal with politicians looting our collective commonwealth. Efcc now no longer fight fraud among public officers as their number one target is every laptop and smartphone carrying southern youth.

The point I am making is that if Nigeria fraudsters do not hit on those us or eu banks other third world countries citizen will do it.

Our government and their Mr Clean Nigerian will be making noise condemning these acts forgetting that this problem is international.

The problems is a global issue but Nigeria government is blackmailing our southern youth presenting them as the whole fraudsters in the whole world.

Meanwhile, all these bad guys are not hitting Nigeria banks as our banks is not efficiently integrated to the international banking system.

I still stand on my earlier take that there is too much noise about fraud from Nigeria.

Buhari wear anti corruption like badge for chest.

Even the Americans and the British who are the biggest victims whose bank account were emptied do not cry the loudest as their government and insurance company cover any loss they incure.

Not all yahoo boys even have the skill to hit some are just moving in a circle.

The internet as you see it is a war zone.

No matter how you regulate it people across the globe will still contravenes the law.

I therefore state here that internet fraud is not a Nigerian problem as it is being presented here in Nigeria.

It is the failure of the federal government, state government and local government in Nigeria that has fraudulently mortgage our collective commonwealth for personal aggrandisement leading to massive unemployment, hunger and social deprivations that is encouraging most youths in Nigeria to engage in cyber crimes.

Our Nigerians youth faced with the harsh realities of life after graduation from tertiary institution with no standard means of survival had to key into this global network of internet users to get their share of fraud money.

I think by the time Buhari leaves the political stage in 2023 his vision plan of fighting fraudsters will equally go with him.

This is Nigeria for you.

The federal government must create jobs ( a lot of it ) if they are serious about addressing the problems of yahoo yahoo in Nigeria.
hmmmmm..i get u,for d insult,im sorry,well,i will support dis yahoo boys if dey can hack into our politicians account and wipe it up,i will give dem support,dose are d people i feel we shud target not dose lone old women looking for love
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Judybash93(m): 5:08am On Nov 26, 2019
Great job... We're waiting for the list of arrested corrupt politicians and other government workers too
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Holamilekan97(m): 5:38am On Nov 26, 2019
hkidola00:
lol,i didnt wanna comment but dis u wrote here got me...u are either a yahoo boy or beneficting from one,u only got angry cos d first poster said all yahoo boys must be killed...i agree,not just simple killing for u lots,but slow painful death worth every pain u caused ur victims..thief!!!

Nobody holy pass cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Holamilekan97(m): 5:39am On Nov 26, 2019
hkidola00:
shut up,dey should be killed,i agree wit poster,slow painful deaths to u all..thief!!!

How old are you?
I get something to tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Holamilekan97(m): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2019
hkidola00:

Imagine dem allow you to do governor for 24hrs. I bet your mama and your papa go curse you if you no steal enough money wey go comot you and your generation out of poverty. Awọn oloriburuku you go dey run mouth up and down like a clown. God knows you or one of your family dey do G.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by tillaman(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2019
Devops:
Liar, you're a demented Liar and poorly skilled at it tho. Even the devil will be shocked the way you spill out lies bothering on self delusion.

Someone with half a million dollars sitting in his requisites has no business with your sisters Facebook or Whatsapp account. Like wtf? Who is your sister again?

Commenting on cyber space is not a must. In a bid to show case your pseudo intellectual experience on the topic of discussion. You don't know how stupid and reta*ded you sound. Do you think this place is filled with your fellow kids?

If you are bored, imagine yourself as the president, instead of typing bile on cyberspace.
mehn, I like you bruh!!
NO HOMO grin
The guy no try at all, maybe they hacked his NL account too

1 Like

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by tillaman(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2019
wallezee:
I don’t think it can be curb in anyway cause it’s already part of us. Some parents are even the ones who solicits for their children on how to start the “game”.
you are very correct bro, I have seen parents empower their kids with laptop and modem to venture into fraud, somewhere in Ijebu bro, shit is real in this part of the world man

1 Like

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by TheDauraMallam: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2019
donbachi:
They should be killed also...i'm begining to think, that dis boys are worst and heartless more than our thiefing politicians..look at the rate they are hacking facebook and whatsapp accounts of people,using it to defraud persons and creating problems for them..one hacked my sist whatsapp account and defrauded her 3 friends.we traced the idiot to somewhere at asaba and caught him.the idiot begin blame devil.over 150m was discovered in his 6 different accounts.stupid boys.

How old are you?
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by hkidola00(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Holamilekan97:

Imagine dem allow you to do governor for 24hrs. I bet your mama and your papa go curse you if you no steal enough money wey go comot you and your generation out of poverty. Awọn oloriburuku you go dey run mouth up and down like a clown. God knows you or one of your family dey do G.
lol,thief,oloriburuku
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by highbeekeys(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2019
Yusfunoble:
I laugh when people talk about yahoo boys, the funny thing is that almost all Nigeria family either have one yahoo boy or the one they don’t know about. grin

Yet some will come online to curse and insult the ones dem catch forgetting their friends and brothers are G-boy. At the end of the day, they will still go to dem to beg for money.

This country is heading for iceberg like titanic, if nothing is done – it will sink. It’s not about online prosecution and noise.

What are the government (fed, state, LG) doing to curb unemployment? Even some of us wey one learn legit online business, where the light or data?

But still; go legit, stay legit, legit pays!
What then is the point in what you typed when you're still gonna encourage being legit?
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by born2begreat(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
penjm:
for award presentation!!!!

grin grin cool cool
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Zakaribin(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Where are they now?
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Carlyboi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sarmiz24:
Lol just 2secs everywhere don burst 4ur brain...mumu we dey send ur mama mate mk she trek go buy card for store ode omo...if e pain u go commit alaye fool
for your mind now you sef dey mk sense na the mouth wey dey Kill Una be that you dey collect uno fit enjoy your fraud money silently na to dey run mouth anyhow if we check am now the money fit no buy original Rolex wrist watch o undecided
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Sarmiz24(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
Carlyboi:
for your mind now you sef dey mk sense na the mouth wey dey Kill Una be that you dey collect uno fit enjoy your fraud money silently na to dey run mouth anyhow if we check am now the money fit no buy original Rolex wrist watch o undecided
Atleast the money reach to feed and ball ur broke self and to nap ur gal for one nite, dude pray to be blessed and stop hating aje..
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Carlyboi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sarmiz24:

Atleast the money reach to feed and ball ur broke self and to nap ur gal for one nite, dude pray to be blessed and stop hating aje..
Nap your future wifey you mean...?dont run your mouth come my side guy I don’t really care if you make yahoo money to each his own....and don’t be stupid my broke self grin 30 of your kind can’t ball me.....you’re already broken and if you think stealing money from people’s credit card and catfishing is what it means to be blessed then you’re cursed already....drop the victim mentality and etch a good life for yourself devoid of fraud or do you think you can’t make it in life without stealing from other people?is that how much you have been defeated grin cheesy
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by hkidola00(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Holamilekan97:

How old are you? I get something to tell you.
u are a FOOL
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Sarmiz24(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lol all this grammar just to show say ur head dey there? Abi Na so the Matta pain u reach? U just dey hear dey run ur mouth,dey carry do anyhow...Omo ur salary Na him Boyz dey take nourish for zanga coz e sure me say ur salary no go even reach to club...and brah 4get piple lyk ur babe Na him Boyz dey take cool off shoye....

Lol and by the way I no be Yahoo Boy, I'm a business man wey Sabi ... Pls don't be unfortunate
Carlyboi:
Nap your future wifey you mean...?dont run your mouth come my side guy I don’t really care if you make yahoo money to each his own....and don’t be stupid my broke self grin 30 of your kind can’t ball me.....you’re already broken and if you think stealing money from people’s credit card and catfishing is what it means to be blessed then you’re cursed already....drop the victim mentality and etch a good life for yourself devoid of fraud or do you think you can’t make it in life without stealing from other people?is that how much you have been defeated grin cheesy
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by protagonizt: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
great job by EFCC
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Carlyboi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sarmiz24:
Lol all this grammar just to show say ur head dey there? Abi Na so the Matta pain u reach? U just dey hear dey run ur mouth,dey carry do anyhow...Omo ur salary Na him Boyz dey take nourish for zanga coz e sure me say ur salary no go even reach to club...and brah 4get piple lyk ur babe Na him Boyz dey take cool off shoye....

Lol and by the way I no be Yahoo Boy, I'm a business man wey Sabi ... Pls don't be unfortunate
You started out by being unfortunate you know if you’re really a business man then you should be smart and smart guy knows better than to run his mouth anyhow and do empty bragging on a forum like this....well my grammar intimidates you abi grin well we’re not on the same level or class in the first place so I can understand the inferiority!so if you know what’s good for you shut the fvck up and stop being over zealous like a child handed a candy it’s shallow boys like you that efcc shines with parading you like the dregs of society that you’re coz simple things freak you and of coz the Oloshos you call gfs would definitely get fvcked by your role models and idols the “yahoo boys”This idiot thinks life revolves around buying Benz,fvcking and carrying runs girls and popping cheap drinks in lounges that’s your definition of balling and good life? grin cheesy dude you’re really empty and unfortunate..!
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Sarmiz24(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lol dude cool ur fu*cking nerves down, coz I use pidgin English doesn't mean I'm an illiterate dummy...it obvious u an unfortunate being,keep hating on Boyz making their money the way they can wen u can invest so much time in making a name 4urself....and by the way those Boyz u ar hating don't give an F about u...like I said b4 and I'm repeating it again they will feed ur whole fam and still nap ur babe inside that Benz wey dey vex u.,..
U are just aTypical Nigerian,if dey cant afford something dey start hating on it...
Piple like u go dey Yahoo Boyz online, but for real life una go dey beg dem for money...And mind u, they are not my mentor rather I'm a role model 2dem Boyz...Anyway I still remain that business Man wey Sabi and please Stop being Unfortunate

Carlyboi:
You started out by being unfortunate you know if you’re really a business man then you should be smart and smart guy knows better than to run his mouth anyhow and do empty bragging on a forum like this....well my grammar intimidates you abi grin well we’re not on the same level or class in the first place so I can understand the inferiority!so if you know what’s good for you shut the fvck up and stop being over zealous like a child handed a candy it’s shallow boys like you that efcc shines with parading you like the dregs of society that you’re coz simple things freak you and of coz the Oloshos you call gfs would definitely get fvcked by your role models and idols the “yahoo boys”This idiot thinks life revolves around buying Benz,fvcking and carrying runs girls and popping cheap drinks in lounges that’s your definition of balling and good life? grin cheesy dude you’re really empty and unfortunate..!
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Carlyboi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sarmiz24:
Lol dude cool ur fu*cking nerves down, coz I use pidgin English doesn't mean I'm an illiterate dummy...it obvious u an unfortunate being,keep hating on Boyz making their money the way they can wen u can invest so much time in making a name 4urself....and by the way those Boyz u ar hating don't give an F about u...like I said b4 and I'm repeating it again they will feed ur whole fam and still nap ur babe inside that Benz wey dey vex u.,..
U are just aTypical Nigerian,if dey cant afford something dey start hating on it...
Piple like u go dey Yahoo Boyz online, but for real life una go dey beg dem for money...And mind u, they are not my mentor rather I'm a role model 2dem Boyz...Anyway I still remain that business Man wey Sabi and please Stop being Unfortunate

it’s obvious you’re a big time idiot and you do tomfoolery for a living....they’re not your role models but you keep licking their asses like some peanut butter grin cheesy who is numbskull and dunderhead fooling you’re not an illiterate?you don’t mean it? grin cheesy if you have any form of education then you must have attended one of those mush rooms or your guardian just send thousands bucks down the drain cos your education is a waste....mind you not everyone comes from a poverty infested family like you do...so stop spewing meaningless saliva all over my mentions I’m not a loser or an online bigger like you let me bust your bubble I don’t even do social media I’m anti social grin cheesy I don’t belong to your clique of beggars and Internet beggars praise singers!hating?hating on internet thiefs?i already told you you have a very low self esteem...hating on yahooboys lol?i am not cheap like and your hooker girlfriends so your Ill gotten and stolen fraud money can never move me...!not even the Benz you’re all hyped about I have seen it all fool!material things don’t move me go get enlightened Mr yahoo businessman “investor BJ”lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed By Police In Malaysia (Disturbing Photos) / Apostle Elisha Asuquo And Pastor Aniekan Ibanga Killed In Akwa Ibom / Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.