Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,077 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC (24203 Views)

Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Sarmiz24(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Do u intentionally try to sound,or u just stupid?? Anyway I'm gonna give u an A for the effort....Bro Las las u a hater who doesn't have anything to boast about except rant about Yahoo Boyz online lol a.k.a dem vanity crew...lol bro go fix up ur miserable life b4 coming on here to show ur stupidity... Claiming rich kid That's the funniest shit I've heard from a nigga, bro that sound gay to me lol....real niggaz like we make our money even if we didn't come from a rich home...dude u need to be from to street b4 u can advice a street nigga on how is getting his racks, not some mummy's boy coming on here to spit trash... Keep claiming bigman on Nairaland lol, wait until u off that ur 10mb data b4 reality will hit u Muffuking Broke Mummy's Boy
Now please stop being Unfortunate Na

Carlyboi:
it’s obvious you’re a big time idiot and you do tomfoolery for a living....they’re not your role models but you keep licking their asses like some peanut butter grin cheesy who is numbskull and dunderhead fooling you’re not an illiterate?you don’t mean it? grin cheesy if you have any form of education then you must have attended one of those mush rooms or your guardian just send thousands bucks down the drain cos your education is a waste....mind you not everyone comes from a poverty infested family like you do...so stop spewing meaningless saliva all over my mentions I’m not a loser or an online bigger like you let me bust your bubble I don’t even do social media I’m anti social grin cheesy I don’t belong to your clique of beggars and Internet beggars praise singers!hating?hating on internet thiefs?i already told you you have a very low self esteem...hating on yahooboys lol?i am not cheap like and your hooker girlfriends so your Ill gotten and stolen fraud money can never move me...!not even the Benz you’re all hyped about I have seen it all fool!material things don’t move me go get enlightened Mr yahoo businessman “investor BJ”lol
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Carlyboi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sarmiz24:
Do u intentionally try to sound,or u just stupid?? Anyway I'm gonna give u an A for the effort....Bro Las las u a hater who doesn't have anything to boast about except rant about Yahoo Boyz online lol a.k.a dem vanity crew...lol bro go fix up ur miserable life b4 coming on here to show ur stupidity... Claiming rich kid That's the funniest shit I've heard from a nigga, bro that sound gay to me lol....real niggaz like we make our money even if we didn't come from a rich home...dude u need to be from to street b4 u can advice a street nigga on how is getting his racks, not some mummy's boy coming on here to spit trash... Keep claiming bigman on Nairaland lol, wait until u off that ur 10mb data b4 reality will hit u Muffuking Broke Mummy's Boy
Now please stop being Unfortunate Na

. Hahaha it’s obvious this fool right here is retarded so I’m not broke and hating anymore I’m a mummy’s boy cos I don’t lick the anus of your yahoo boy idols and role models hahaha claiming rich?are you upset cos I’m not broke and frustrated online beggar like you I’m not the reason why you’re at a crossroad and at a dead end it seems you’re suffering from midlife crises..bitch sit down and be humble....so you don’t even lick their asses they sodomize you bobrisky wannabe gay!
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Sarmiz24(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lol u sound slow, ode Omo... See you are nothing but a broke idiot fu*ck all this ur acclaimed rich trash... And God so do it I'm not an online beggar, neither I'm I am offline one... Lol I'm even running a charity organisation to help piple like u... I see u are still enjoying ur 10mb Reality will soon hit u hard just be watching grin
Carlyboi:
. Hahaha it’s obvious this fool right here is retarded so I’m not broke and hating anymore I’m a mummy’s boy cos I don’t lick the anus of your yahoo boy idols and role models hahaha claiming rich?are you upset cos I’m not broke and frustrated online beggar like you I’m not the reason why you’re at a crossroad and at a dead end it seems you’re suffering from midlife crises..bitch sit down and be humble....so you don’t even lick their asses they sodomize you bobrisky wannabe gay!
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Carlyboi(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sarmiz24:
Lol u sound slow, ode Omo... See you are nothing but a broke idiot fu*ck all this ur acclaimed rich trash... And God so do it I'm not an online beggar, neither I'm I am offline one... Lol I'm even running a charity organisation to help piple like u... I see u are still enjoying ur 10mb Reality will soon hit u hard just be watching grin
this brainless imp what exactly are you wailing and rambling about? grin what’s the cause of your pain and anger?your issue is spiritual I believe generational and ancestral affliction....yeah my 10mb I bought on spectranet is almost so I’m gonna switch to freebasics grin Internet thief and jobless twats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo / Herdsman Sentenced To Life Imprisonment In Ekiti For Grazing & Shooting Farmer / Uwa: UNIBEN SUG, NANS, UCC, Others For Massive Solidarity March (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.