Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian (40316 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World / Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Adeling(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Princeton92:
Wrong for you to say cause first of all you ain't God to know who is wrong and who's right. You should quietly mind your own christian life and live it to please God alone always!
Whatever Kanye West did N still does isn't your business na bros

I guess you're right.....or maybe not! I've known kanye west for a long time(not personally though) and I can tell you that he's done some stuff you don't wanna know. Trust when I say THIS IS JUST A CHARADE to deceive folks who're gullible to believe this horse shit. I heard the song and I was impressed. But that still doesn't nail you to the cross of righteousness. Take your time to study him, even this moment and tell me if anything as changed about him! (Same goes to most of our so called pastors in Nigeria who claim to be the prophet of God but are not).
BY THEIR FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Deen100: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
mzBEAM:
This pastor no dey fast?

Na him old photo grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by oladipojesse(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
u11ae1013:
Funny enough, Kanye west has converted in just a few months more than all the churches in Nigeria has converted during crusades and sharing tracts,

It's funny the way we do church hunting here in Nigeria and call it evangelism. Just last week, some group of Christians walk up to me even when I had a Bible in my hand coming out of a church and they were still preaching to me

Hello, it's called INFLUENCE!
That was what JESUS had also...HE had LIGHT and INFLUENCE, I'm sure you know JESUS never announced a program or a crusade...HE just went about doing good and HIS name spread abroad and people, crowds, multitudes, great multitudes kept coming and following.

That is why as a young minister of GOD, possess both ANOINTING and INFLUENCE...te work of the Gospel is made easier.

Kanye now has Light plus influence, he will definitely win more souls to GOD'S Kingdom than a person that just has one.
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Burstse(f): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10630965_jato_jpeg68dd528f7bb459007fc4576b499039a4
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by dermmy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
mzBEAM:
This pastor no dey fast?

Him dey fast well well but if you see wetin these people dey use break fast ehn. You go run. Na fried chicken with, fried rice plus cow head and wine. So the effect of fasting no go even show for body grin

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by karkinase(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
mzBEAM:
This pastor no dey fast?
grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by piagetskinner(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Adeling:
Interesting! Just because he sang some Gospel (...), you think he's now a born again...? The devil had the sweetest sonorous voice (heavenly gospel artist), yet them pursue the guy man commot for heaven.

Oga having a bible doesn’t mean one is born again.. preaching isn’t meant for unbelievers only...
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Bacteriologist(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Topmaike007:
I know you're not... Maybe you're those Islamabad or you belong to Seun relegion

Yeah funny how Holy spirit would rather have you assuming things when he could tell you...oh wait..he doesn't even exist does he....lol
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
He should send the open heaven to his twitter handle or FB page, he will surely appreciate it.
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by bjt(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
u11ae1013:
Funny enough, Kanye west has converted in just a few months more than all the churches in Nigeria has converted during crusades and sharing tracts,

It's funny the way we do church hunting here in Nigeria and call it evangelism. Just last week, some group of Christians walk up to me even when I had a Bible in my hand coming out of a church and they were still preaching to me

That is the power of influence
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Emma1Oj(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Daddy Freeze over to you U. pls help me analyze leke call for prayer.
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by statusquoante: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
True.

I am afraid he may backslide like Mace did especially as his wife is not with him in this... embarassed
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Princeton92(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
I know that which you mean alright but yet still, just don't look

Adeling:

I guess you're right.....or maybe not! I've known kanye west for a long time(not personally though) and I can tell you that he's done some stuff you don't wanna know. Trust when I say THIS IS JUST A CHARADE to deceive folks who're gullible to believe this horse shit. I heard the song and I was impressed. But that still doesn't nail you to the cross of righteousness. Take your time to study him, even this moment and tell me if anything as changed about him! (Same goes to most of our so called pastors in Nigeria who claim to be the prophet of God but are not).
BY THEIR FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Richie0974: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
I really hope is conversion is genuine.
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by wonlasewonimi: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
That was how David Cameron went to holy Ghost festival in London shouting daddy GO. Gullible naija people were shouting hallelujah thinking the guy would be a regular at Jesus house.

The bros went to the Sikh temple the following day dancing like a deranged rabbit.

If you believe Kanye is born again, you really need advanced deliverance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by BOBAN2710: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
wetin concern nigeria and nigerians with KANYE WEST.
anoda shamle** pastor pokenosing into affairs of american artist. anytn to trend by all means.
KANYE WEST KO
KANYE SOUTH' NORTH AND EAST NI.
fat BOOFALO mthceewww.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by MzTunechi(f): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
We yaff yard you.
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Adeling:
Interesting! Just because he sang some Gospel (...), you think he's now a born again...? The devil had the sweetest sonorous voice (heavenly gospel artist), yet them pursue the guy man commot for heaven.
grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by saintade01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Adeling:

Nah, go check out his interviews with Joel Oesteen
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by saajus: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
We want it easy. It's easy to preach to a guy in Lagos holding Bible than to go preach in prisons at Kutuwenji. I'm always amazed when I hear a Church is hijacking other Church members. There are millions of unsaved out there to bring into the fold. A popular Church in Abuja launched its Dubai branch 2 yrs ago while ignoring our Northern villages. We want it easy.
u11ae1013:

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by edoairways: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
u11ae1013:

Not true
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by farem: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
u11ae1013:

So says the self-appointed Holy Spirit Souls-gathering Statistician-in-chief!
Empty barrel makes loudest noise. It speaks and boasts of what it has no faint idea on
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by jesustheissue: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
My question is this, is Kanye West still married to Kim Kardashian or not?
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by jesustheissue: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
jesustheissue:
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
So
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Which one is more relevant, the Bible or your book?

Someone who claimed to be born again without your book now needs it to be steadfast? LA, Kanye doesn't need your book, he has the Bible

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by farem: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
jesustheissue:

If you were the Kanye, what would you have done?
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Amanda4life: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
This adeboye pikin be like say him sabi chop bugger.

He looks like Kim.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Omeizadean(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
These rich calabar angwatibo breed of monkeys did believe Kanye is born again. They don't know its just marketing strategy for him.
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by Numerouno94(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin
Hw can Kanye b a born again wit dat kind of wife called Kim? Even Adeboye go fall for dat waist.
Re: Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian by WaleRock: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Even if it's a stunt, we must make the effort. Every living soul is precious to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.