Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC (42290 Views)

Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) / Corps Member Participating In Election To Receive N35,000 – NYSC / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by dominique(f): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
How come it's Benin republic universities that the graduates are always having one issue or the other. If not fake accreditation, it's fake degree. I won't advise anybody to go and study there, you'll just be grouped with the rest of the people with fake degrees
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by NigeriaBam: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Interesting
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Elimath: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
Post her picture grin

Join the WhatsApp group below to learn how to Make about 10k per week for reading news.

https:///JbfHgsAgzUhFvcMwHbKJMF

It is Called Loaded Pen Vibes

Contact me for more details
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by tfelicityk(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Na who deceit her

Abi na she dey deceived herself... Assuming character of another person na 25 years imprisonment...
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by etrange: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
blakid:
NYSC that me I'm already tired of. Sometimes, i wonder if God truly gave some people brain at all, cos, wen i see the way Nigerian youth are being ecstatic about this NYSC of a thing, you will think that it's the password to success.

It's normal to be excited about things you've never had.
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Tejumola856: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wetin eyes no go see,,, this is Nigeria

Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Filatino(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
Even after our border closure she still gain access to orientation camp
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by ChristmasBells: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmm if she hasnt posted her sorry ass NYSC picx On social media No body would have known i guess she has lernt a bitter lesson

1 Like

Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Teebest01: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
NYSC should reinforce their registration security
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Baamm(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Free the girl joor, she just wan gain experience for future purpose
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by webngnews: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
ohhh
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by blakid(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rilley:
They will never understand, but she want chop NYSC monthly alawee. cheesy
Alawee wey no dey reach 3 weeks for person hand.
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Coldie:
Almost all cert from Benin university is fake as far as you can pay.

I know Someone who attended a fake uni in Nigeria, that NUC cannot accredit, so there students can't go on Nysc, during there third year they tale there transcript and transfer them to a uni in Benin republic that accepts them wholefully. Before one year they graduate and go to NYSC through it

Shey looto
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Adedejinas(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
I don't understand. The scheme is pure punishment
blakid:
NYSC that me I'm already tired of. Sometimes, i wonder if God truly gave some people brain at all, cos, wen i see the way Nigerian youth are being ecstatic about this NYSC of a thing, you will think that it's the password to success.
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Femeto: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
That girl na Mumu. Everything dem go put online.
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Russianlord101(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
Post her picture grin

Some youth no wise at all
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Femeto: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Filatino:
Even after our border closure she still gain access to orientation camp
Is she food stuff or na Ram or Goat.
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by stevups(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Exposed herself
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Rilley(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
blakid:
Alawee wey no dey reach 3 weeks for person hand.
Even 5 days cheesy
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Ajibade123(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
all I am seeing is a frustrated students tired of schooling
anyway see 13 common business problems and solutions https://explicitsuccess.com/business-problems-and-solutions/
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by nonstan(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
blakid:

Lots of people got well paying job from it
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Limitless72(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Make then report this to Benin Republic government, trace the school wey seel cert to that girl and shut it down...... What nonsense,, nah these bad and rotten eggs dey tarnish the images of the good ones wey dey there...

From 200l to NYSC,,
This one off me,,,!
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Limitless72(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Make them report this to Benin Republic government, trace the school wey sell cert to that girl and shut it down...... What nonsense,, nah these bad and rotten eggs dey tarnish the image of the good ones wey dey there...

From 200l to NYSC,,
This one off me,,,!
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Suremikky(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Village people don knock this one for head
Re: A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC by Reeb2244: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
eghuan1:
After all these, you couldn't give us her full name?
What do you want to do with her full name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man / how to view your call up letter on your phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.