Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,980 members, 7,931,388 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:11 AM

Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill (21497 Views)

Hate Speech Bill: Aliyu Abdullahi Says He Has Been Receiving Threats / Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate / Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by klax(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
I'm sure those genetically Imbecilles in apc will attack this man.

I swear to God anyday power slip off apc hand oh my gosh any apc member I see at my disposal will suffer hell we will run a campaign to victimize and run them underground completely same way Saddam followers were ran underground in Iraq for ever it's a promise.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Nsarug80: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
ornicus:
Look at this illiterate.what hate speech was made against pdp? Pdp were the ones spewing hate speech.then, anyone with issues with gej was immediately tagged a janja-weed boko haram sympathizer. From Bola Tinubu to Buhari to sanusi.

People keep saying Lai Muhammed is a liar, but that is the real lie.all lai Muhammed did was use pdp's own incompetence and avarice as a propaganda tool against them .

When you have a president saying stealing is not corruption, dancing at a rally a day after an attack by boko haram, looking completely clueless in a hospital, giving pardons to people like AL Mustapha and bode George, what lies do you need to tell?

See how bad it was? This forum is still correcting janja-weed to apc supporter. Enter it and see for yourself. And these pdp 'activists' are still playing on the empty brains of the tacha worshipping yoots
Another misguided fool has just been spotted. An APC chieftain just admitted that hate speech was the brainchild of their party from which they benefited immensely & this idiot is here arguing with his smelly anus.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nsarug80:

Another misguided fool has just been spotted. An APC chieftain just admitted that hate speech was the brainchild of their party from which they benefited immensely & this idiot is here arguing with his smelly anus.

can you name the apc chieftain?
look at this dumb foolish illiterate.
you read that used menstrual pad called the eagle online and believe the rubbish written in it? grin grin
lazy, foolish dumb yoot.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by jaxxy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
So we still have wise men in Apc I thought they were all zombies and vampires.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Litmus: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Speaking at the Social Media Summit in Minna, organised by the Progressive Media Practitioners (PMP), Vatsa said the ruling APC benefitted immensely “from this thing we call hate speech”
“Before 2015, I can remember, we used all forms of propaganda against the ruling PDP, we said anything to make sure that the people hated the party.

“Our focus at that time was to ensure that we discredited the then ruling party and we won. We should not be afraid of the poison we gave PDP that time.

Cannot tell if this is sarcasm or intentional irony but I do believe that for majority of right thinking individuals, endorsement for Hate Speech Bill couldn’t be made much clearer undecided
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Damsgold1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
Racoon:
-Buhari("Dogs & Baboons soak in blood"wink,
-Lai("Kindergarten/Ogogoro president"wink
-El-Rufai("Kill a fulani owe a loan repayable"wink
-Prof.Wole Soyinka("Sheppotamous" Patience),
-Rotimi Ameachi(Treasonable-"APC will form a Parallel govt."

They think Nigerians still have retrograde amnesia.Well! Whatever that goes around does not only comes around but also stays around. Karma is a bitch.Waiting for any zombie that will talk shit here.Ndi ara! angry

I want to be a member of this Amnesty Int. Nigeria.

How do I go about it pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
You guys have no idea what governance is about.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Litmus: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Vatsa said the ruling APC benefitted immensely “from this thing we call hate speech”

If majority of Nigerians want to live in a future where a healthy democracy is practiced and not in a nation of strife divided by warlords such as in the CAR then Nigerians need to draw a line at some point ending the practices possibly started by the APC whereby unrestrained disinformation, are used to deceive the electorate.

My turn, I cut off your left hand; your turn, you cut off my right foot type of existing leads to a comatose body. We need to end such a reality regardless of who cut last.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Nsarug80: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
ornicus:

can you name the apc chieftain?
look at this dumb foolish illiterate.
you read that used menstrual pad called the eagle online and believe the rubbish written in it? grin grin
lazy, foolish dumb yoot.
If not for the oil money shared to some of you in the desert under the guise of social investment, a miserable pig like you wouldn't be on social media to spew trash from your virus infected DNA.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nsarug80:

If not for the oil money shared to some of you in the desert under the guise of social investment, a miserable pig like you wouldn't be on social media to spew trash from your virus infected DNA.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Masterpiece77: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
I sell shoes.. kindly view my signature.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by silkytouch(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
ornicus:
Look at this illiterate.what hate speech was made against pdp? Pdp were the ones spewing hate speech.then, anyone with issues with gej was immediately tagged a janja-weed boko haram sympathizer. From Bola Tinubu to Buhari to sanusi.

People keep saying Lai Muhammed is a liar, but that is the real lie.all lai Muhammed did was use pdp's own incompetence and avarice as a propaganda tool against them .

When you have a president saying stealing is not corruption, dancing at a rally a day after an attack by boko haram, looking completely clueless in a hospital, giving pardons to people like AL Mustapha and bode George, what lies do you need to tell?

See how bad it was? This forum is still correcting janja-weed to apc supporter. Enter it and see for yourself. And these pdp 'activists' are still playing on the empty brains of the tacha worshipping yoots

You sound exactly like one zombie I was schooling on Twitter today, same line of bullshit.

I guess it's hard to differentiate y'all from each other since you all are zombies and brain dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
silkytouch:

You sound exactly like one zombie I was schooling on Twitter today, same line of bullshit.

I guess it's hard to differentiate y'all from each other since you all are zombies and brain dead.

Dude, please school me.talk is cheap. Is there anything I said there that is not true? You think we don't remeber the days of the 40 laptop crew?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/apc-supporter of APC-ideology-nation-pdp/

Is this not your old publicity secretary calling apc a supporter of APC party- a party of rapists and murderers?
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Litmus:

If majority of Nigerians want to live in a future where a healthy democracy is practiced and not in a nation of strife divided by warlords such as in the CAR then Nigerians need to draw a line at some point ending the practices possibly started by the APC whereby unrestrained disinformation, are used to deceive the electorate.

My turn, I cut off your left hand; your turn, you cut off my right foot type of existing leads to a comatose body. We need to end such a reality regardless of who cut last.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by joelison(m): 1:14am On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=seanmozilla post=84477676] One zombie spotted![/qu
That guy is really a zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by TruthinAction: 1:54am On Nov 30, 2019
They should just focus on good governance and make life better and not bitter. Instead of so called hate speech, people will be singing their praises.

Solve light problem
Get the price of rice down to 10k
Solve unemployment problem
Solve the security challenges we are faced with
Provide low cost housing
Make our roads motorable

And hate speech will hardly be heard.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Gabi90: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Ayoefa:

If your memory is slow, short or not functioning properly, don't assume that we all have bad memories. Sell that your BS to those olodos who problem remembering anything. Going by your asinine perspective, Buhari should have locked up all the people pestering him with falsehoods before, during and after the election.
Islamization, Fulanization, herdsmen propaganda, Jubril....shit...the list goes on and on.

Freedom of speech bro, they all tried using propaganda against one another... Why try to suppress the social media when they all came on seat with the power of same social media? You don't see Trump trying to suppress social media yet he is often openly criticized and sometimes insulted. Please use ur heads
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Gabi90: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2019
Ayoefa:

Reading post from some fools, you will think that before, during and after the 2015 election, the pdp propaganda machine along with their religious and tribal retarded wings such as the Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN, Afenifebi, thief Clark, IPOB, Onaheze didn't go all out to discredit Buhari with all sorts of falsehoods and alarmists propaganda. PLS LETS NOT MENTION AIT, PAID WITH PUBLIC MONEY TO RUN PROPAGANDA ON DAILY BASIS. I BEG STFU.

U STFU, it all goes both ways, they all tried using same propaganda and I might add does it make the country any better? Why suppress the only voice the people have to speak their minds, if u were suppressed and had death sentence hanging over your head would u have typed that rubbish u just said up there? When people used everything they could to oust PDP, do u see PDP doing samething after 2015 elections? I only ask that u shelve all this support for a man that is an utter failure.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Niaja4real(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Ayoefa: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Gabi90:

Freedom of speech bro, they all tried using propaganda against one another... Why try to suppress the social media when they all came on seat with the power of same social media? You don't see Trump trying to suppress social media yet he is often openly criticized and sometimes insulted. Please use ur heads

First of all, use your eyes a d brain. Go and read what I posted previously. I'M NOT A SUPPORTER OF ANY HATE SPEECH BILL.
Secondly, Trump is worse than most African dictators. This is a guy who have turned the US system upside down in less than 4 years. A system that has been I. Place for about 200 years. Giving the opportunity, TRAMP will be worse than most African dictators. He bashes any media that does not toe his trash line like the fake news from FAUX news. TRAMP is not a good example. He's nothing but a dictator in the making.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Ayoefa: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2019
Gabi90:

First of all, use your eyes and brain. Go and read what I posted previously. I'M NOT A SUPPORTER OF ANY HATE SPEECH BILL.
Secondly, Trump is worse than most African dictators. This is a guy who have turned the US system upside down in less than 4 years. A system that has been I. Place for about 200 years. Giving the opportunity, TRAMP will be worse than most African dictators. He bashes any media that does not toe his trash line like the fake news from FAUX news. TRAMP is not a good example. He's nothing but a dictator in the making.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Racoon(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2019
Damsgold1:
I want to be a member of this Amnesty Int. Nigeria.How do I go about it pls?
Simply goggle Amnesty International and make the enquiry sir. Good morning. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Ayoefa: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2019
Gabi90:

U STFU, it all goes both ways, they all tried using same propaganda and I might add does it make the country any better? Why suppress the only voice the people have to speak their minds, if u were suppressed and had death sentence hanging over your head would u have typed that rubbish u just said up there? When people used everything they could to oust PDP, do u see PDP doing samething after 2015 elections? I only ask that u shelve all this support for a man that is an utter failure.

Dumbo, so now you just woke up to the fact that they both used propaganda against each other? Using propaganda against your political opponents is not the issue, it has been used from the first day of politics even in the land of Democracy, US.
What was wrong with the pdp and their criminal gang such as the criminal Association of Nigeria CAN, and other tribal cults such as Afenifebi and Onaheze is that they brought religion and tribal hate speeches into the election because they were about to lose the election. They started with fear mongering of islamization and Fulanization. That is promoting hate speeches. Go and learn the difference. This is where most of toy were brainwashed to this day. STFU.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by 21savages: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

Mr man forget it he jst said the truth.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by vezycash(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

Clean ya mouth
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by vezycash(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ayoefa:

Dumbo, so now you just woke up to the fact that they both used propaganda against each other? Using propaganda against your political opponents is not the issue, it has been used from the first day of politics even in the land of Democracy, US.
What was wrong with the pdp and their criminal gang such as the criminal Association of Nigeria CAN, and other tribal cults such as Afenifebi and Onaheze is that they brought religion and tribal hate speeches into the election because they were about to lose the election. They started with fear mongering of islamization and Fulanization. That is promoting hate speeches. Go and learn the difference. This is where most of toy were brainwashed to this day. STFU.

I will make the country ungovernable for you.

Any violence against any Fulani is a loan

APC will form parallel govt.

All peace speech. Oga logout
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Ayoefa: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
vezycash:

I will make the country ungovernable for you.

Any violence against any Fulani is a loan

APC will form parallel govt.

All peace speech. Oga logout

Dumbo,

You forgot to add "islamization and Fulanization"".
Your brain has logged out already.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by vezycash(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ayoefa:

Dumbo,

You forgot to add "islamization and Fulanization"".
Your brain has logged out already.

When your people walked into churches on january 1st, minutes after the new year, they raped and killed people in Benue. Why. Because they refused ranching by fulanis. How many arrests were made? Did the army mobilize?

Smart person
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Ayoefa: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
vezycash:

When your people walked into churches on january 1st, minutes after the new year, they raped and killed people in Benue. Why. Because they refused ranching by fulanis. How many arrests were made? Did the army mobilize?

Smart person

Your level of stupidity is astonishing and can only be attributed to inherently been passed down from generation to generation in your lineage. Your imbecilic, incoherent and ignoramus cacophony of trash is only found in those that have been brainwashed and exposed to high level of retardation by listening to radio Biafuro.

I wonder what caused all the past clashes between the farmers and Fulani herdsmen while OBJ, Yaradua and Jonathan were president. I'm sure that you'll have some asinine explanation for that too.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by vezycash(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ayoefa:

Your level of stupidity is astonishing and can only be attributed to inherently been passed down from generation to generation in your lineage. Your imbecilic, incoherent and ignoramus cacophony of trash is only found in those that have been brainwashed and exposed to high level of retardation by listening to radio Biafuro.

I wonder what caused all the past clashes between the farmers and Fulani herdsmen while OBJ, Yaradua and Jonathan were president. I'm sure that you'll have some asinine explanation for that too.

Took you an awfully long time to dig up big words that you don't understand.
It's a pity people fall for hacks like yourself, confusing big words for competence.

The issue is you steal billions of dollars, kill people from the time of usman dan something till today and it's okay. Victims talk and it's terrorism or hate speech punishable by death.

That's the meat of the matter.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Ayoefa: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
vezycash:

Took you an awfully long time to dig up big words that you don't understand. It's a pity people fall for hacks like yourself, confusing big words for competence.

The issue is you kill and it's okay. People talk and it's terrorism. That's the meat of the matter.

Just because you are shallow does not mean that others are of the same level as you. If you can't understand or comprehend my basic premise then I'm done wasting my time responding to you.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by vezycash(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ayoefa:

Just because you are shallow does not mean that others are of the same level as you. If you can't understand or comprehend my basic premise then I'm done wasting my time responding to you.

For those who are following. All this person has done is called Character Assassination. It's been used by the CIA, Nazis and a favorite tool of politicians, their goons and irresponsible people.

Here's how it works.

When someone points out something you've done wrong, deflect the issue with name calling, and insults. If that doesn't work, dig up dirt on the person. Or simply frame them up.

Problem solved.

You see it all over nairaland. They get caught doing wrong, they bring up 16 years of, Jonathon this or that instead of apologising - deflection.

If you're calm like I've been and steer the topic back to the real issue, they'll...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Mr. Obinna Atuonwo As Chairman Of PPPRA / ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments / Fighting Factors: Why PDP Lost Ekiti To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.