Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,471 members, 7,964,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill (21522 Views)

Hate Speech Bill: Aliyu Abdullahi Says He Has Been Receiving Threats / Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate / Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by Ayoefa: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
vezycash:

For those who are following. All this person has done is called Character Assassination. It's been used by the CIA, Nazis and a favorite tool of politicians and their goons.

Here's how it works.

When someone points out something you've done wrong, deflect the issue with name calling, and insults. If that doesn't work, dig up dirt on the person. Or simply frame them up.

Problem solved.

You see it all over nairaland. Issue spring up, they bring up 16 years of, Jonathon this or that - deflection.

If you're calm like I've been and steer the topic back to the real issue, they'll...

Listen let me educate you, it seems like it's difficult for you to understand my premise.
Its has nothing to do with Jonathan or anyone else.
All I was saying is that whatever happened in Benue has been going on for ages and has nothing to do with what you and others will like some to believe. Whenever Buhari is out of govt the problem will still persist simply because of people like you who enjoy perpetuating the false narrative just to promote your own religious and tribal agenda. Try and comprehend that.
All of a sudden the herdsmen news just almost disappeared as fast as they appeared. Anyone with simple logic and common sense will see the agenda there by some to perpetuate a particular religious and tribal agenda.
Re: Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill by vezycash(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ayoefa:

Listen let me educate you, it seems like it's difficult for you to understand my premise.
Its has nothing to do with Jonathan or anyone else.
All I was saying is that whatever happened in Benue has been going on for ages and has nothing to do with what you and others will like some to believe. Whenever Buhari is out of govt the problem will still persist simply because of people like you who enjoy perpetuating the false narrative just to promote your own religious and tribal agenda. Try and comprehend that.
All of a sudden the herdsmen news just almost disappeared as fast as they appeared. Anyone with simple logic and common sense will see the agenda there by some to perpetuate a particular religious and tribal agenda.

Thanks for educating me. If you'd been civil rather than insulting, we'd have had a mutually beneficial discussion.

The talk for fulanization and the violence against the Benue people precedes Buhari. I agree.

People have always voiced out against violence in any regime. Minus Abacha's regime for obvious reasons.

The APC rode the chibok girl's and book haram issue to power. The people joined voicing out against violence against people in JOS, Abuja... Irrespective of the tribe.

But now, doing the same has become tribalistic and religious agenda. Thumbs up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form / Tavershima Adyorough, Ortom's Aide Murdered In Makurdi; Wife Shot / Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.