Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,523 members, 7,968,460 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:52 AM

Students: What's Your GPA? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students: What's Your GPA? (16956 Views)

How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester / 2 Reasons Why Your GPA Matters In Nigeria And 1 Reason Why It Doesn’t / Emmanuel Ohuabunwa Earned 3.98 GPA At John Hopkins University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2007
blkdmnd, she's been abusing those who have told her to stop barking, I can count about 5 attempts now, and she's yet to yield.

tutorial #3 @ islander: it's bargained, not barginned.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by TrueTalk3: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hey pple,

Good show of talent.

My sincere advice? Channel all this energy into something more productive.

C'mon!

By d way; @ BlkDiamond, if ur true pic is wats u posted then u cld actually get sumtin going in d MBGN

wink
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond:

rekindle what? can u read? i guess not go bk and read wht i said to her yesterday and read her reply to me, the girl  is sick, please oo i aint cut out for such games, this is a website not a battle ground so im not into this instead ill just read and laugh, as for being a lady she knows whats right and to my own observation she wont stop. this isnt a win or lose game, may i suggest she get a life.
just stop it and make it end ,
Islander:

I will curse you and anyone who comes in my way without valid reasons. And that includes your momma, poppa( if you know who he is) and all other

hope i aint included, girl for the last gad damn time, STOP IT,
somze:

* still trying to duck for safety, thought he heard a cease fire but seconds later the bombs rained down * grin
Ayefele, i'd wanted to do an anti-arsenal rhyme with 2 or people and i think you'd be great in it.
boi i represent , CHELSEA, if u wanna make a punch line btw both and down bro, tell me whats next
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2007
ahaha she thinks is a win or lose fight ahahaha oh my, wat a creature hahahhahaha, sry for u, u r a disgrace to womanhood. im through with u now eat ur heart out. buh bye miss ho  grin
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond:

i believe u have eye's miss islander aka ho as u call it, go bk and read what i said to u and what if i said somthing bad so what get yourself busy don't come here fighting men its too low of u.

Talk to da hands gal, too late for that, am not interesting,

fekuti:

lolol somze's funny.do y'all see how serious she thinks this is. she thinks it's a battle of life and death.
in fact it's eating up her flesh. the wound is getting deeper and deeper.

You have become like a broken cd. What wounds? LMSAO, you really don't have a clue, maybe Aye should inform you. NOTHING, can deter me, I fight with whomever come in my paths. Am as hard as they come. So please, nothing said here have fazed me, I am having fun, and getting paid( big bucks)  I will donate something to your charity, Drop me their contacts,
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
lol @true talk it is, i did mbgn this yr im yet to do it next yr, i have more pics is u wanna see.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond:

ahaha she thinks is a win or lose fight ahahaha oh my, what a creature hahahhahaha, sry for u, you're a disgrace to womanhood. im through with u now eat your heart out. buh bye miss ho  grin

wombless woman. you are an epitome of a disgrace to womanhood. Word of advice. Use the opportunity afforded you to travel out West to better yourself and those you left behind. A mind is  a terrible thing to waste, cry cry
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2007
it is im not interested duh gosh ur such a dunce. zoombie
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2007
island girl wrote
Talk to da hands girl, too late for that, am not interesting,
it took you this long to figure out that you're not interesting?
i can keep nitpicking on your writing
this one for example
Am as hard as they come. So please, nothing said here have fazed me
lol I laughed hard.
but I've decided i'm through with you. may the force be with you.

BlkDmD: i'm through with her. cool
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2007
good fekuti, good decision that 'it' is not worth it.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

island girl wroteit took you this long to figure out that you're not interesting?
i can keep nitpicking on your writing but I've decided i'm through with you. may the force be with you.

lets start ours then,

fool u are mad,

NEXT
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by somze(f): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
* has been advised by backup security to leave the vicinity but decides to ignore it for a while * grin
@fekuti, BlkDiamond
wink

@Islander
The above does not mean i support any team whatsoeva in this, erm war.

@Ayefele
Will mail u or something, I'm too scared to do anything that may seem confrontational in this thread, it may lead to deadly consequencies grin
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

island girl wroteit took you this long to figure out that you're not interesting?
i can keep nitpicking on your writing but I've decided i'm through with you. may the force be with you.

Both of you are alike, as I said. before you come here correcting or attempting to correct my grammar,lol, go get a life,

Yes I made a mistake, just realised it after rereading my posts. But If i were to go back and pull up the nurmerous mistakes you have made, England would have cried shame,

Blk shit, you have the audacity to call someone a dunce?? Girl you have no shame, If i were you I would cover my face in plastic,
Now get going, the doors to the shelter closes early on Thursdays I heard,
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2007
somze:

[size=8pt
@Ayefele
Will mail u or something, I'm too scared to do anything that may seem confrontational in this thread, it may lead to deadly consequencies grin
hey i aint seen nothin, do it again, or what mail did u use?
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2007
somze:

* has been advised by backup security to leave the vicinity but decides to ignore it for a while * grin
@fekuti, BlkDiamond
wink

@Islander
The above does not mean i support any team whatsoeva in this, erm war.

Sheep in wolves clothing please exit without mentioning moi,
Come and join your villagers, The more the merrier.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2007
buhaahah ayefele thats a good one.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
somzzzzzzzz u r in trouble, diary of a mad blk woman. better run somz runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond:

All illegal aliens MUST be sent back to their caves, pronto,
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond:

somzzzzzzzz you're in trouble, diary of a mad blk woman. better run somz runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

you need company tar baby? Am not "black" Go carry your sad tale by yourself, cry cry
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2007
@somze, as her tutor, I must tender an apology on her behalf. It's very saddening to see that she's decided to vent her frustration out @ you.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond:

whatchu mean that aint an insult, where u stay in US?

@ somze
  where u stay in US?
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by TrueTalk3: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond:

lol @true talk it is, i did mbgn this yr im yet to do it next yr, i have more pics is u want to see.

@BlkDiamond,

Cos I wont mind admiring and having an exclusive opportunity @ being a judge  wink

Pls put my doubts to rest, , (as I'm not too sure, a beauty like u shld be involved in all these exchanges)
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by somze(f): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2007
* A shell just dropped inches from position. man that was close *

Islander:

Sheep in wolves clothing please exit without mentioning moi,
Come and join your villagers, The more the merrier.
* Would have listened to security now i'm in the cross fire already * grin

@Ayefele
used the mail on your profile or do you have another? nope i stay in Naija, lagos
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2007
heheheheehehehhehehehe wow wat a day. bye everyone pls pardon miss islander aka ho for her stupidity.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
@true talk
  boi u scared,,,bu hahahahahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa
somze:

* A shell just dropped inches from position. man that was close *
* Would have listened to security now i'm in the cross fire already * grin

@Ayefele
used the mail on your profile or do you have another? nope i stay in Naija, lagos
send it 2 irawoa@yahoo.ca, iight
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
True Talk:

@BlkDiamond,

Cos I wont mind admiring and having an exclusive opportunity @ being a judge  wink

Please put my doubts to rest, , (as I'm not too sure, a beauty like u shld be involved in all these exchanges)

ROFLMAO, are you blind?? please go back and check the pic again, Someone's pic from the internet was used to cover up another's ugliness,

fekuti:

@somze, as her tutor, I must tender an apology on her behalf. It's very saddening to see that she's decided to vent her frustration out @ you.

What use is a tutor who cannot spell?, Community colleges in your area are offering night classes, capitalize on that snail,
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2007
aiight@ true talk, noted ill stop, tc dearie bye
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by somze(f): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond
Take Care dear

* whoops that might cause more attacks, would have kept mouth shut, Radios Backup - GET ME OUT OF HERE NOWWWWW!!! *
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2007
lolol haaaaaaaahaaaa dis 2 funneeeee.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
u gat me SOMZE, SEND IT @ ur own convenience
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
@bkl nappy headed ho( where is your originality??)

You really just called me a ho? Naaa. not true, I would post a website for you, You Edo state prostitute. YOu all run away to the west to sell your infested tun tuns to foreigners for peanuts, Girl go cover your ugly STD's ass, with antibiotics that is,
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
sry miss ho, i dont hide myself, @ truetalk come confirm on yahoo i got cam, we all cant be like u miss ho. dont get mad get glad plastic surgery can help u. ugly beast

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yabatech Bans Cooking In School, Students Cry Out / Can One Graduate With First Class After Failing A Course? / Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.