Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

Opera Launches Opera News Hub, A Media Platform For Content Creators - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Opera Launches Opera News Hub, A Media Platform For Content Creators (1023 Views)

Hit Or Miss: The Ugly Side Of Being An Opera News Hub Writer / Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? / You Could Make Between 60k To 200k Writing For Opera News With This System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opera Launches Opera News Hub, A Media Platform For Content Creators by Giditrends(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Opera Launches Opera News Hub, A Media Platform For Content Creators like blogger, Opera News Hub connects seamlessly with other Opera mobile applications like the popular Opera Mini browser and the standalone news app Opera News.

This means that content creators who choose to distribute original content in Opera News Hub, will have a unique opportunity to reach a new international audience, increase their number of followers on social media channels, and run their own online publication across the various Opera mobile products.

The new media platform helps authors and bloggers produce and distribute original content while getting discovered by new audiences.

Opera, the Norwegian browser developer and leader on AI-driven digital content, announced today that Opera News, the most downloaded news app in Nigeria, is expanding its platform with the introduction of Opera News Hub – a new online media platform that helps authors and bloggers produce and create their online content and share it with the fast-growing Opera user base of more than 350 million users worldwide and over 120 million users in the African countries.

The easiest and fastest way to engage with your audience
The user interface of the Opera News Hub is easy to use and allows content creators to set up their online content in minutes. Once the login and registration process is completed, Opera News Hub allows you to create an article where you can edit the text and images according to the goals of your publication.

Content creators that are already using other social media platforms to share their content can link their social media profiles to their own website in Opera News Hub to increase their traffic and profile views.

The Opera News Hub platform also allows authors and bloggers to keep track of their publication traffic, helping them better understand the topics that their audiences are primarily interested in. The platform’s dashboard displays detailed information about the number of impressions, visualizations, and shares that their articles have.

This information becomes valuable for content creators who are searching for detailed information that they can use to improve the monetization of their online content.

Content creators who are interested in making money with Opera News Hub can visit [url]hub.opera.com[/url] to register using PC only.

You make also use EREDRGE as your referral code while registering...

Re: Opera Launches Opera News Hub, A Media Platform For Content Creators by hazandino(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
pls will i get paid by opera mini for my publications?
Re: Opera Launches Opera News Hub, A Media Platform For Content Creators by blaqychan: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2019
I just hit 100k views on one of my stories on Opera News Hub. What happens next? How do I begin to earn?

(1) (Reply)

Self Publishing Sites / My Book Is To Liberate Northern Masses –shehu Sanni / Fiction Poem: The Strange Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.