Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (20411 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Can We Pray Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 5:41am On Apr 16, 2008
That's a good one Babs,
Noisy wolf wolf in sheep clothin
u work 4 lucipher and u suck!!!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by nossycheek(f): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2008
babs787:

@noisycheeks
(Nwando tc)

I don't envy Kafir. I started using it before you could ever think of doing same. I have asked your folks question on Jesus being your saviour but no response yet and maybe you can do me proud by giving me where Jesus SAID THAT YOU SHOULD ACCEPT HIM AS PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR AND THAT ANYBODY THAT DOES NOT ACCEPT HIM AS SUCH WOULD BE DOOMED.So let me have it straight from Jesus' mouth.

To God be the glory. I rather be a kafir than be a follower of a paedophile, an adulterer, a womaniser and a prophet who attempted suicide after sensing that he was going mad. And why won't  he go mad after sharing war booties including wives of others. 

Islamic tradition relates that Muhammad was a superman when it came to sex:

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

What a prophet!
As for your question, it is clear that you and Al Raheem are suffering from the same halluciniations that MO suffered hence you don't understand simple english. May God redeem your soul cool
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by nossycheek(f): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2008
babs787:

@noisycheeks
(Nwando tc)

I don't envy Kafir. I started using it before you could ever think of doing same. I have asked your folks question on Jesus being your saviour but no response yet and maybe you can do me proud by giving me where Jesus SAID THAT YOU SHOULD ACCEPT HIM AS PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR AND THAT ANYBODY THAT DOES NOT ACCEPT HIM AS SUCH WOULD BE DOOMED.So let me have it straight from Jesus' mouth.

I know that you don't need an answer but here they are

Mark 16:16
Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned

9 After Jesus rose from the dead early on Sunday morning, the first person who saw him was Mary Magdalene, the woman from whom he had cast out seven demons. 10 She went to the disciples, who were grieving and weeping, and told them what had happened. 11 But when she told them that Jesus was alive and she had seen him, they didn’t believe her.
12 Afterward he appeared in a different form to two of his followers who were walking from Jerusalem into the country. 13 They rushed back to tell the others, but no one believed them.
14 Still later he appeared to the eleven disciples as they were eating together. He rebuked them for their stubborn unbelief because they refused to believe those who had seen him after he had been raised from the dead.[d]
15 And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. 16 A[b]nyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned[/b]. 17 These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages.[e] 18 They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won’t hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed.”

And again

John 5:24
“I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.

John 6:47
“I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Frizy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2008
Here again we have miss noisy chicken! angry angry
For every statement you make against the noble prophet and God Himself. There is record thereto.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by MCUsman(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2008
nossycheek:

Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned

False

"To sit at my right hand and at my left is not mine to grant, but it is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father" (Matthew 20:23)
Therefore if we want to secure our position with God in the life hereafter we must turn to God and ask Him not Jesus.

nossycheek:

9 After Jesus rose from the dead early on Sunday morning, the first person who saw him was Mary Magdalene, the woman from whom he had cast out

False again

“God raised him up.” (Acts 2:24)

Jesus did not have power to raise himself up. God had to raise him up, as the author of Acts says

nossycheek:

I  These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages.[e] 18 They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won’t hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed.”

Snake !!!  kai another lie every Juju person can handle snake.  India Hindu monk are world wide expert in snake handling

and if they drink anything poisonous, it won’t hurt them. Can you do that, if not then what is your fate.

nossycheek:

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me

Jesus prayed to God: God prays to no one

"Abba, Father, all things are possible to thee; remove this cup from me; yet not what I will, but what thou wilt." (Mark 14:32)

Jesus fell on his face and prayed to God, begging God to save him from crucifixion. This also shows that Jesus had a will different from God's will. The writers of Matthew, Mark, and Luke tell us that it was Jesus’ wish to be saved from crucifixion, but it was God's will to let the crucifixion take place. "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:46)

Jesus Does Not Know Everything

Speaking of the Last Day, Jesus said:
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." (Matthew 24:36)
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by nossycheek(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2008
Frizy:

Here again we have miss noisy chicken! angry angry
For every statement you make against the noble prophet and God Himself. There is record thereto.

noble? What is noble about the peadophile
Do you now worship God? Well I made no statement against God but all I said about your child/women molester are true and are on record.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by nossycheek(f): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2008
MC Usman:

False

"To sit at my right hand and at my left is not mine to grant, but it is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father" (Matthew 20:23)
Therefore if we want to secure our position with God in the life hereafter we must turn to God and ask Him not Jesus.

False again

Jesus did not have power to raise himself up. God had to raise him up, as the author of Acts says

Now I know what your problem is; you don't understand English

Snake !!! kai another lie every Juju person can handle snake. India Hindu monk are world wide expert in snake handling

and if they drink anything poisonous, it won’t hurt them. Can you do that, if not then what is your fate.

The same problem is trailing you. No wonder MO died of poison that even juju people can handle

"Abba, Father, all things are possible to thee; remove this cup from me; yet not what I will, but what thou wilt." (Mark 14:32)

Jesus fell on his face and prayed to God, begging God to save him from crucifixion. This also shows that Jesus had a will different from God's will. The writers of Matthew, Mark, and Luke tell us that it was Jesus’ wish to be saved from crucifixion, but it was God's will to let the crucifixion take place. "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:46)

Yes he know everything hence his comments/lamentations unlike MO who is not even sure of making paradise

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." (Matthew 24:36)

[quote][/quote]
The truth he has spoken and you can only take it or leave it. That info is the only thing the Father hid from him
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Frizy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2008
nossycheek:

Yes he know everything hence his comments/lamentations unlike MO who is not even sure of making paradise[/b]
The prophet Mo'hammed said this only because he submitted is full cause to All'ah. All'ah will surely reward him paradise because the keys to the Garden will be handed to him and no one else on the day of judgement. tongue

The truth he has spoken and you can only take it or leave it. That info is the only thing the Father hid from him
Why should God the father hide it from the son or the holy spirit when you claim they are equal in soverign, or 3 in 1. Can the president of U.S hide anything from himself?!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by 4Him1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2008
MC Usman:

False

You say its false not because you're right but because you're confused. Read Christ's response to Phillip when he also asked Christ to show him the Father.

MC Usman:

False again

But you missed where Christ Himself specifically addressed this - John 10: 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

MC Usman:

Your confusion is based on your lack of understanding of who Christ and the Father is. Start from there.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by tkb417(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2008
You say its false not because you're right but because you're confused. Read Christ's response to Phillip when he also asked Christ to show him the Father

true talk!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by MCUsman(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2008
tkb417:

true talk!

shit talk

4 Him:

Your confusion is based on your lack of understanding of who Christ and the Father is. Start from there.

It is Christianity that seem to have problem defining the essence of God, such is not the case in Islam.

«"They do blaspheme who say: All'ah is one of three in a Trinity, for there is no god except One God."» (Qr'an 5:73)

God is the union of three divine persons - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit - in one divine being.

Let's put this together in a different form:
one person, God the Father +
one person, God the Son +
one person, God the Holy Ghost = one person,

Is this English or is this gibberish?

Frizy:

The prophet Mo'hammed said this only because he submitted is full cause to All'ah. All'ah will surely reward him paradise because the keys to the Garden will be handed to him and no one else on the day of judgement. tongue

Why should God the father hide it from the son or the holy spirit when you claim they are equal in soverign, or 3 in 1. Can the president of US hide anything from himself?!

Good question after all ", there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost:

Then there must be conspiarcy going on between the Father & the Holy Ghost

nossycheek:

Now I know what your problem is; you don't understand English

The same problem is trailing you. No wonder MO died of poison that even juju people can handle

That info is the only thing the Father hid from him

To : "THE FATHER ONLY"

Subject : The day of Judgement

Category : "HIGHLY RESTRICTED"

But that happens to be the most important info of all
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by nossycheek(f): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2008
MC Usman:

shit talk

It is Christianity that seem to have problem defining the essence of God, such is not the case in The Great Religion.

«"They do blaspheme who say: All'ah is one of three in a Trinity, for there is no god except One God."» (Qr'an 5:73)

God is the union of three divine persons - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit - in one divine being.

Let's put this together in a different form:
one person, God the Father +
one person, God the Son +
one person, God the Holy Ghost = one person,

Is this English or is this gibberish?

Good question after all ", there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost:

Then there must be conspiarcy going on between the Father & the Holy Ghost

To : "THE FATHER ONLY"

Subject : The day of Judgement

Category : "HIGHLY RESTRICTED"

But that happens to be the most important info of all

grin grin grin
mallam, I can't make sense out of the lot you have written.

Get it right, MO had no mission, no message but that of confusion!

As for the trinity that you can't comprehend forever, God the father, the son and Holy spirit are one (they are in unity with one another). Your islamic clerics know better but they want to make sure you follow them to hell
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by nigboy(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2008
I don't really believe that there are 3 in 1 God
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by babs787(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2008
@noisy chicken

I know that you don't need an answer but here they are

Let me read the answer from the noisy one cheesy

Mark 16:16
Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned.

Apart from the response theY have given you and without going far into the bible, the verse quoted above says anyone who believe and is baptised would be saved and there is nowhere Jesus says that anyone who believes in HIS BLOOD SERVING AS REMISSION OF SIN WOULD BE SAVED AND THAT HE WOULD BE CRUCIFIED.

9 After Jesus rose from the dead early on Sunday morning, the first person who saw him was Mary Magdalene, the woman from whom he had cast out seven demons. 10 She went to the disciples, who were grieving and weeping, and told them what had happened.

To whom did Jesus appear first:

Mary Magdalene and the other Mary as Matthew 28:9 claims?
Mary Magdalene only as Mark 16:9 claims?
Cephas (Peter) and then the other disciples, as 1 Corinthians 15:5 claims?
Matthew 28:9 claims that Jesus appeared before the women even had reported to the disciples what they found (or didnt) at the tomb.
Also in Mark 16:9 the appearance to Mary Magdalene was before Mary made any report to the disciples.
However, John and Luke report no appearance before the women reported an empty tomb to the disciples.
Matthew 28:1 states two women (Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary) came to the tomb

Which is correct?

And:

Mark 16:1 states it was three women (Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome)

Luke 24:10 agrees it was three women but gives a different list of three than Mark (Mary Magdalene and Joanna and Mary the mother of James)

John 20:1 states it was only Mary Magdalene.

Which is correct?

11 But when she told them that Jesus was alive and she had seen him, they didn’t believe her.
12 Afterward he appeared in a different form to two of his followers who were walking from Jerusalem into the country. 13 They rushed back to tell the others, but no one believed them.

In appearing to the disciples, to whom did Jesus first appear:

All eleven together (Matthew 28:17-18)?
Two of them on the road, then to all eleven together (Mark 16:12-14 and Luke 24:13-31)? To ten of the eleven (minus Thomas) together (John 20:19-24)?
To Peter, then the others (1 Corinthians 15:5)?
The story recounted in John 20:25-29 is all premised on an appearance of Jesus (peace be upon him) before the disciples at which Thomas was not present!
Matthew 28:17-18, Mark 16:12-14 and Luke 24:13-31 all disagree with John about any such meeting taking place in the absence of Thomas!

14 Still later he appeared to the eleven disciples as they were eating together. He rebuked them for their stubborn unbelief because they refused to believe those who had seen him after he had been raised from the dead.

Read my post up and when you are through, please why did they disbelief his death when they knew that he would resurrect?

15 And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. 16 Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned.

Good, he did not say that anyone who believe in his blood would be saved.

17 These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages.[e] 18 They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won’t hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed.”

Liar, you are a born again christian no doubt, so try get a posion and drink and lets see if you would be covered. Lots of people have died as a result of this sayings and we have a story of a man that went to lion's den thinking that the lion would not do anything like that of the bible but alas the lion tore him into shreds and so many stories like that

And again

Ok

John 5:24
“I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.

I thought you have been saying that he is God but how come somebody else sending him? For God to have sent him, it means that He is superior to him.

John 6:47
“I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life.

Good but not in his blood. Remember when a man went up to hm to enquire on how to gain eternal life, Jesus told him to keep the commandments in order to have life and to believe in blood.

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

I have explained that on some many occasions.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by babs787(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2008
@4him

You say its false not because you're right but because you're confused. Read Christ's response to Phillip when he also asked Christ to show him the Father.

Can we have the verse here please?

But you missed where Christ Himself specifically addressed this - John 10: 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

I thought you should have known Jesus better but it seems you get confused at every statement being made by him. Jesus speaks in proverbs and even in the above verse, there is still nowhere of him being crucified for you

So you put us through who Jesus and Father are.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2008
hmm babs !!!
do you remember asking these same questions last year and got answers?
why don't you go dig them up than recycling them.
I don taya for una!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10)

Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ? / Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.