Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (20412 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Can We Pray Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2007
omoge:

you guys are something else. davidi lol

regenerating hymen? grin grin grin grin grin oh mine, mine, mine grin

hymen without end, amin!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2007
BabyOloshi, were ni e. Your momma will pay 4 ur mistakes in ur Momma's Thread, comin soon!!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 22, 2007
Al Raheem:

BabyOloshi, were ni e. Your momma will pay 4 your mistakes in your Momma's Thread, comin soon!!

yours already counted you as dead and buried grin
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2007
U know we don't have to be like this. But it is your call Osisi, why can't we be friend? All because u want to laugh at otheor people reliogious believes. What if u are so wrong and just don't see it!! Time is Ticking BabyOs, the time to start shaping up 4 ur future husbanD. Believe me, i see alot of things u don't!!!its not worth it BabyOlogogoro, lets start being real?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by MP007(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2007
thats their way of life ,
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2007
It is a way of preventing immorality in the house of God. if men weren't surrounded by women or vice versa, they would not engage in lustful admiration.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by pilgrim1(f): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2007
But wouldn't that be saying that they are free to be occupied with such thoughts after they leave the mosques? undecided
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2007
fellis:

It is a way of preventing immorality in the house of God. if men weren't surrounded by women or vice versa, they would not engage in lustful admiration.

Then when the mosque is over,it's hammer time!! grin
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by PTH(m): 12:55am On Aug 17, 2007
fellis:

this is a very senseless answer. It says a lot about the authenticity of ur religion when men and women have to be separated by screens in the mosque to avoid lustful admiration. What about life outside the mosque when men and women have to mingle together as a matter of unavoidability? It is now okay to continue sinning?

Humans are regarded as higher animals because they can keep their urges under control. If muslim men need to chain their women in order not to degenerate to the level of dogs on heat then it is a huge shame.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by doyenn(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2007
it's better if we ask questions on what we're confused about rather than making mockery of it. In religious,absolute concentration is very important especially during worshipping,we must not look sideways when we're having our solat prayer in the mosque.Once our attention has been diverted to somewhere else then that particular prayer has been affected because our mind has deviated from God at that time.In order to avoid all this,women are not allowed to mix up with men because women can easily divert our attention or even cause confusion in our thinking at that time and that wld spoil that particular prayer for us.

That's that but can you ask God why Adam have to eat that forbidden fruit,i hope you know it's woman who manioulated his thinking and get him confused.At that time,this woman is pure and has never see anything unpure things in her life because she's just been created.With what the world is turning to now,a woman can make the most faithful man on the planet commit the badess sins so it's advisable to let them be at a separate place.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by PTH(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2007
doyenn:

it's better if we ask questions on what we're confused about rather than making mockery of it. In religious,absolute concentration is very important especially during worshipping,we must not look sideways when we're having our solat prayer in the mosque.Once our attention has been diverted to somewhere else then that particular prayer has been affected because our mind has deviated from God at that time.In order to avoid all this,women are not allowed to mix up with men because women can easily divert our attention or even cause confusion in our thinking at that time and that would spoil that particular prayer for us.

That's that but can you ask God why Adam have to eat that forbidden fruit,i hope you know it's woman who manioulated his thinking and get him confused.At that time,this woman is pure and has never see anything unpure things in her life because she's just been created.With what the world is turning to now,a woman can make the most faithful man on the planet commit the badess sins so it's advisable to let them be at a separate place.

doyenn, what if a fire ant bites u in the groin? Is allah so difficult that he will cancel that prayer because you had to scratch urself?

Leave the issue of adam and the forbidden fruit alone, its not in ur quran, has nothing to do with islam and is just another attempt to import christianity into islam. The story is in the bible and yet nowhere there do you hear of women being relegated to the background because of the sin of Eve.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Banderas(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2007
PTH:

doyenn, what if a fire ant bites u in the groin? Is allah so difficult that he will cancel that prayer because you had to scratch yourself?

Leave the issue of adam and the forbidden fruit alone, its not in your quran, has nothing to do with islam and is just another attempt to import christianity into islam. The story is in the bible and yet nowhere there do you hear of women being relegated to the background because of the sin of Eve.

Actually that is in many parts of the bible. That was jewish (and by procy, middle eastern) culture, which a lot of people have imported into their "versions" of christianity. That's why some people say women must never be pastors.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by PTH(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2007
Banderas:

Actually that is in many parts of the bible. That was jewish (and by procy, middle eastern) culture, which a lot of people have imported into their "versions" of christianity. That's why some people say women must never be pastors.

i dont think that was necessarily a part of jewish culture. Old testament scriptures indicate several women played roles as prophetesses.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2007
PTH:

doyenn, what if a fire ant bites u in the groin? Is allah so difficult that he will cancel that prayer because you had to scratch yourself?

Leave the issue of adam and the forbidden fruit alone, its not in your quran, has nothing to do with islam and is just another attempt to import christianity into islam. The story is in the bible and yet nowhere there do you hear of women being relegated to the background because of the sin of Eve.

david why on earth did you think of this kain example.
This is just too funny.
I bet if the man was really concentrating on the prayers as stipulated,his groin would be too charged for any fire ants to even come near talk less of sinking their teeth into.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2007
who wants to get an erection while scoping a beautiful woman while praying grin grin
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2007
una never see where them dey pray before.
them go dey stand up, bend down, bow face east, point yansh go up for back. . . imagine the kain distraction wey that oneĀ  go give muzzie men. . them no go remember the words for the prayers o. . na woman wey bend down for their front them go dey looku. .
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 05, 2007
khai_khai:

una never see where them dey pray before.
them go dey stand up, bend down, bow face east, point yansh go up for back. . . imagine the kain distraction wey that one go give muzzie men. . them no go remember the words for the prayers o. . na woman wey bend down for their front them go dey looku. .

can you imagine if someone had diarrhoea
All that bending and pointing can release the caged animal and send some undigested amala and it's accompanying River Niger flowing on his and his neigbours praying mat.
It would not be pretty
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2007
If you are 10% pretty as you had shamelessly suggest to a man in
another thread yesterday, which I am sure the jury is still out
upon, common sense will tell you that mixing of sexes distract from
the concentration that is needed to dialogue with God. Of course,
Christians claim that they are not slaves, but they can not dialogue
directly with God, because they are not clean enough. So the erected for
themselves a middle man/a broker/an intercessor. This shows that you
people are deluded and do not even know your own status as humans.

But wait a minute. The slaves who you poke fun at, are the ones who
are bold enough, in confidence talk directly to the God, who you are
scared to have direct dealing with. I will take my place with the slaves.

Some Nigerian Christians, do not know jack. Okay, thats why they are Christians.
Go figure.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2007
olabowale, you are simply insecure tongue tongue
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2007
How so? Please explain how you come to your conclusion above?
Enquiring mind wanna know.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2007
why all the online arguments? i wonder if Nairaland is a battle between Omobowale, davidlyan and Nwando. if you are sure of ur religion and what it preaches, then stick to it and stop bugging us with all this bull@#$% dont get unnecessarily argumentative. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by cgift(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2007
With all the [b]separation [/b]in the mosques, your mentor still ended up marrying a 6 yr old bringing total wives to 22. Huh? I wonder the number of wives MO would have ended up with if there had been no 'separation' in the mosques undecided
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2007
You are right. But when people lie about your conviction, you should ask them to
proof their bonafides. Conveniently, when you spoke about insecurity, you directed
particularly to me. Then, I have the humanly right to ask you for your reasoning.

Look, i am not here to armstrung anyone to accept Islam or reject their own religion.
God is not doing it, for sure I do not have the power to change anyone. But I can not
sit idly and let them, your Church people on NL have a free ride in their lies about my
Allah, my Islam, my Qur'an, my Muhammad (as).

They could say anything they want about the bad behaviours of Muslims. But that does
mean it is Islam that caused them to behave badly. On the contrary. If these bad
Muslims do not have Islam in their lives, imagine how terrible they will be!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2007
why all the online arguments? i wonder if Nairaland is a battle between Olabowale, davidlyan and Nwando. if you are sure of your religion and what it preaches, then stick to it and stop bugging us with all this bull@#$% don't get unnecessarily argumentative.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2007
@Cgift: Muhammad's position is different. Read Chapter 33, I believe. It is titled
'The Confederates.' in the Qur'an. Read Tafsir ibn Kathir. You are in Ikorodu. You
should not have any problem finding a learned Muslim, in your area.

Among the Prophets, some married close to a thousand wives, eg, Solomon the wise.
With so many women, he was still dubbed 'the wise,' Some married a lot less, eg, David.
Some married just a few, Ibrahim, the friend of Allah, Isiaq, Yakuub, and many others.
Some married only one, eg Zachariah. Some did not marry at all, eg, John and his cousin
Jesus. What is your point? You can not see wisdom in the marriages of Muhammad?

He married widowed women, he married young virgin, he married divorced women. All of
these types of women are permissable to Muslim men. Yet most Muslim men marry just
one wife.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2007
people have questions that demand answers. and if you think you've got the answers to convince them, do that without getting pushy. of course you can't expect people to accept your religion but some of you act like though the non-muslims ought to die in hell coz we do not follow the religion. what's the use of killing someone simply because they do not practice what you preach? what happened to freedom to follow whatever religion and respect?please be objective and open faced about the arguments.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by cgift(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2007
olabowale:

Among the Prophets, some married close to a thousand wives, eg, Solomon the wise.
With so many women, he was still dubbed 'the wise,' Some married a lot less, eg, David.
Some married just a few, Ibrahim, the friend of Allah, Isiaq, Yakuub, and many others.

I can understand where Mohammad got his inspiration from really. But why dd he not do 1000 wives so that we would know he helped to reduce poverty?

Some married only one, eg Zachariah. Some did not marry at all, eg, John and his cousin
Jesus. What is your point? You can not see wisdom in the marriages of Muhammad?

The 'wisdom' I can see in his marraige example is that he was ust a sexual pervert. How could he have married a six year old? Or how could he have married his adopted son's wife when that one was still alive and not divorced?

[]quote
He married widowed women, he married young virgin, he married divorced women. All of
these types of women are permissable to Muslim men. Yet most Muslim men marry just
one wife.
[quote][/quote]

Be true to yourself. The only reason why you marry more than 1 wife is to spread islam. You know islam can NEVER spread by moral suasion but by sword-suasion and child abuse marraiges. Thats why, in order to preserve islam, you must marry many wives and give births anyhow.

Back to the topic, prevnting women from the same prayer locations sitting side-by-side with men has not stopped promiscuity. Be true to your self.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Seun(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2007
What he said is this: "Yet most Muslim men marry just one wife"
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2007
olabowale:

You are right. But when people lie about your conviction, you should ask them to
proof their bonafides. Conveniently, when you spoke about insecurity, you directed
particularly to me. Then, I have the humanly right to ask you for your reasoning.

Look, i am not here to armstrung anyone to accept Islam or reject their own religion.
God is not doing it, for sure I do not have the power to change anyone. But I can not
sit idly and let them, your Church people on Nairaland have a free ride in their lies about my
Allah, my Islam, my Qur'an, my Muhammad (as).

They could say anything they want about the bad behaviours of Muslims. But that does
mean it is Islam that caused them to behave badly. On the contrary. If these bad
Muslims do not have Islam in their lives, imagine how terrible they will be!
you'll have to kip answering forever and then if you don't like the insultive posts, Get OFF nairaland, before they kill you. CUT OFF YOUR EYES IF IT LEADS YOU INTO SIN!!! period.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2007
@Cgift: Whatever. Have you read the tafsir of the confederates, in the Qur'an?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2007
The 'wisdom' I can see in his marraige example is that he was ust a sexual pervert. How could he have married a six year old? Or how could he have married his adopted son's wife when that one was still alive and not divorced?
and what do you refer to muhammd as? do you still see him as a blessed prophet sent to bring the religion of peace to the world?
sickos!! angry angry
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2007
I read your mind, by Allah, before you began. Remember when I told you that
you addressed me, while you inured your leaders in deceitfulness? You type I
deal with daily. First, just because you say something from your mouth does
not mean it is true. It is almost always going to be a lie, based on the way you
addressed your first response to me.

Muhammad (as), refuted the lies that your leadership from the time of his
prophethood, onward to this time and will continue till end of time, you got crazy
without any provocation. You are too emotional. Please calm down, because
your future husband may not be as understanding of human emotion as a
follower of Muhammad. At least they let you know where they stand. Unlike you
who clandestinely present fallacies and want us to accept it as truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ? / Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.