Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,192 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (20435 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Can We Pray Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by simmy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2007
pardon my technical errors
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2007
David thanks for once again setting the record staright on the crusades.
What I still find difficult to understand is someone accusing Christians of burning witches and etc when this was never a Christian injunction anywhere in the Bible.

By the way,when was the last witch burnt in the name of Christ and mr Simmy show me the scripture that these Christians based their judgement on?.

1.  As we speak women are still stoned to death neck deep at the commandment of allah and people like bellotti tell us allah knows best.
I is a Muslim injunction not an abberation of it,Muhammad did it and commanded is followers to do so.

2.  Christian women in largely Muslim countries are sexually violated and captured as booties,Muhammad didd it and permitted them to do it

3.  women are flogged for walking alone or with an incomplete hijab

4  .Christians in my own country and dozens of others live in fear of death and are indeed killed for speaking out and are constantly framed and killed because allah or his Mo have been dissed.

5.  Little girls are given into marriage at 9 to old men their grandfathers age,many die at childbith or are physically condemned to a life of torture.
Muhammad had sex with a girl of nine so here again is an example.

Islam is a world evil and there is no end to their turmoil till Christ comes.
All of us on this forum including the Muslims here would feel 100% safer sitting beside a Catholic monk on an airplane counting a rosary while clutching a large Bible or a redhaired hippie with ear and nose piercings than sitting beside a bearded man of the Middle Eastern descent with a well thumbed copy of the Noble Koran.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by simmy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2007
'tho shalt not suffer a witch to live'

One can only wonder the number of people who died hearing some 'Xtian' quoting that scripture before being drowned (with a millstone tied to her neck) or burnt at the stake
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2007
simmy:

Duh,  your analogy stinks (don't mean to b e rude but it really sucks),,, but to answer your question,  yes! if the mother is 120 years old, ! don't even bother with a reply to this one!!!!LMAO

Wrong! My analogy fit perfectly, please reason rather than hyperventilate. Perhaps in your haste you forgot what is known as menopause! A woman at 120 CANNOT even have a 60 yr old child not to talk of a 2yr old. Its simple biology! Please can you clearly expantiate on how you think islam and christianity "share the same roots" besides the fact that abraham bore both isaac and ishmael taking into consideration the fact that islam did not come on the scene until the 12th century. If indeed they "share the same roots", would it be reasonable to assume that muslims had been existing long before mohammed? Please explain.

simmy:

Well,  my bible tells me that Isaac and Ishmael both came from Abraham. Apart from that both Isreali and Arabs are of the same stock,,, i thot it was obvious

This is obvious only to those who read upside down. Do isrealis and arabs have the same culture? Even in your bible, where is it written that the children of ishmeal had the same culture as the jews? Did you forget where the bible expressly forbids jews from marrying their ishmealite cousins?

simmy:

Come on man! grow up! when the muslims killed for political reasons u tagged them as murderers,  all of a sudden it was okay when the isrealites (and mordern day israelis) did it for the same reasons,  smacks of double standards if u ask me. Tell me when the Israelites were killing the cannanites was it less cruel than when the islamists where on an expansionist scheme in arabia?ok,  i get it! it was ok because God told the Israelites to do it,  and the devil told the muslims to do it. don't get me wrong1 im not saying the israelites in the OT did anythiong wrong,  but neither did the early muslims.

Let us assume that this argument above makes a shred of sense, on what basis then do today's muslims justify their increasing recourse to violence? Are the isrealites still killing canaanites today?
By the way this thread is based on the violence of TODAY'S muslims NOT early muslims. No one is bothered about what Mohammed's cousins did but about those who are ready to blow us up in aircrafts while chanting allah is great.

simmy:

Mordern day Israelis (with the aid of 'God's-own-country') supported by many (Alas ignorant) Xtians kill palestinians every day in Gaza and nobody sees anything wrong. I rep-eat i don't support terrorists and Islamics,  but Xtians should STOP this hypocrisy once and for all. the whole thing is sickening

grin grin grin Another anti-semite in the mould of famous revisionists! What news source are you reading? Is it the Jews that are killing palestinians everyday or today as we speak in Gaza or the palestinians themselves?  shocked
Just in case you forgot, the palestinians are busy fighting Lebanese soldiers in Beirut AS WE SPEAK. Hamas has just taken violent control of the entire gaza strip AS WE SPEAK. Is this the fault of the jews?

simmy:

I'm not defending or justifying muslim violence. Its WRONG! and i condem it in the strongest terms,  but xtians who have not sinned should cast the first stone at them. the stones cast at these islamists will no doubt be dripping thick of  the blood of innocent people killed in the past and also innocent palestininas and iraqi's killed everyday in front of all u blind xtians on this blog!!!!! Take Iraq as an example,  how>??// how? can ANYONE!!!!! justify america's invasion of Iraq ( which was with the full support of most American Evangelical Xtians!!!!!!!!)

Stop regurgitating islamic propaganda! 99% of the killing taking place today is at the hands of islamic fundamentalists and NOT American soldiers. The death toll would probably have been worse if not for the presence of the US army. Take Somalia for example, America sent in her peacekeeping forces, hypocrites like you cried blue murder and "invasion", now that they have left everyone has kept quiet in the face of increasing lawlessness. There is no america to hang the blame on.
When Saddam gassed the kurds in 1983 where were u?
When saddam invaded Kuwait where u sleeping?
When saddam invaded iran and waged an 8 yr war of attrition were u not aware or does the word "invasion" have a special meaning?
When Syria invaded and occupied Lebanon for 25 yrs where were those who condemned it?

You all only seem to wake up when the US and Isreal is involved.

simmy:

Christianity which is supposed to be a religion of p-eace is responsible for all the rubbish that is going on in the middle east! Christian fundamentalists insisted on the Israeli state in the middle east after the 2nd world war without taking into consideration the palestinians who had been living there for thousands of years!!! Yes! Xtians who are supposed tpo be their brothrs keepers!

What a load of tripe! Christianity is responsible for the war between the Lebanese army and islamic jihadists? Christianity is responsible for the civil war between Hamas and Fatah? Why is it that the problem spots are mainly islamic countries where the alleged religion of peace holds sway? If truly christianity is responsible for the mid east crisis why are christian countries not at war with each other?

- Which christian fundamentalists insisted on the state of isreal in 1948? Name them and stop regurgitating unfounded allegations.
- Who are the "people of palestine"? If indeed they exist are they arabs or jews? For your information, the word "palestine" is NOT arab but greco-roman and was imposed on the state of Isreal in 135 AD after the romans crushed the last jewish revolt to take back Jerusalem destroyed by Titus army in AD70.
- If indeed the "people of palestine" had been living on the land of Isreal for thousands of yrs why are they not mentioned in the bible or any prior history books? Did any palestinian nation exist with its own distinct language and culture? Where are they?

The land you all hypocritically call palestine today has places such as bethlehem, judea, samaria, nazareth e.t.c. Can u boldly claim that thousands of yrs ago these lands belonged to arabs and not jews?

simmy:

I'm a xtian but i am constantly apalled by the hypocrisy that exists in the xtian world today (in some cases its not hypocrisy but ignorance which is worse) We xtians are SUPPOSED to be the light of this world. We're not supposed to  be competing with the muslims in bringing darkness and sorrow into it,  We seem to be ahead on darkeness point however,

At leat you agree the muslims are the main source of the darkness in the world today. However the hypocrisy lies at your doorstep!

simmy:

I'm typing this out in a great hurry because im about to leave work,  hopefully i'll find some time to explain to Barry and David (because im sure theyr inherently good,  just ignorant and misguided alas!, ) how terribly bigoted they sound . Remeber most xtians in the West approved of the slave trade and tried to prove by quoting the bible out of context that your fore-fathers were sub-human!

Yes we agree the slave trade was bad. It seems you are the one misguided and ignorant here. Please read up on the palestinian problem before coming here to expose your lack of knowledge next time.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2007
babyosisi:

David thanks for once again setting the record staright on the crusades.

I copied that from the website - www.thereligionofpeace.com

There is a section on "games muslims play" where you can read it up. Thanks.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by barikade: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2007
@simmy,

simmy:

I'm a xtian but i am constantly apalled by the hypocrisy that exists in the xtian world today (in some cases its not hypocrisy but ignorance which is worse)

Trying to read hypocrisy in others, you have only managed once again to exhibit yours; and I'm afraid it dwarfs those you complain against. The drama aside, can you do just one thing? Nothing strange or any different from the previous request:

Read your history books again.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by simmy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2007
@david
Forgive me,  i really don't want to be rude but ure probably the most ignorant person i have had the chance to banter with. The sad thing is u typify the average IGNORANT modern day xtian. please don't take this personally,  its just that what u represent is utterly despicable! You represent a group of people who are meant to be the light of this world but due to laziness, ignorance and pride stink more than the stinkiest scum of the earth

Wrong! My analogy fit perfectly, please reason rather than hyperventilate. Perhaps in your haste you forgot what is known as menopause! A woman at 120 CANNOT even have a 60 yr old child not to talk of a 2yr old. Its simple biology! Please can you clearly expantiate on how you think islam and christianity "share the same roots" besides the fact that abraham bore both isaac and ishmael taking into consideration the fact that islam did not come on the scene until the 12th century. If indeed they "share the same roots", would it be reasonable to assume that muslims had been existing long before mohammed? Please explain.

This is is so ridiculuos that id rather just ignore your reply. if u can't see  that your analogy is faulty,, then tooo bad son

This is obvious only to those who read upside down. Do isrealis and arabs have the same culture? Even in your bible, where is it written that the children of ishmeal had the same culture as the jews? Did you forget where the bible expressly forbids jews from marrying their ishmealite cousins?
[flash=200,200][/flash]

again, your ignorance is astounding. it doesnt take a genius to realise that the isrealites shared a similar culture with other cultures of the middle east and that they are both of similar stock. the point i was trying to prove anyways was that it was clear that most cultures in those days shared a common diregard for women and Paul (NOT XTIANITY) was not exempt from cultural biases which was apparent in his statement about women shutting up in church

Let us assume that this argument above makes a shred of sense, on what basis then do today's muslims justify their increasing recourse to violence? Are the isrealites still killing canaanites today?
By the way this thread is based on the violence of TODAY'S muslims NOT early muslims. No one is bothered about what Muhammad's cousins did but about those who are ready to blow us up in aircrafts while chanting allah is great.

You guys keep missing my point like its rocket science,  even if it is ,  get this once and for all. Muslims do not need to justify their actions because muslims claim that the violence is not commited by muslims!!! how hard can that be!! Terrorists are simply not true muslims! just like the priests and knights who burnt people at the stakes were not true Xtians . Do u need me to repeat myself??

Stop regurgitating islamic propaganda! 99% of the killing taking place today is at the hands of islamic fundamentalists and NOT American soldiers. The death toll would probably have been worse if not for the presence of the US army. Take Somalia for example, America sent in her peacekeeping forces, hypocrites like you cried blue murder and "invasion", now that they have left everyone has kept quiet in the face of increasing lawlessness. There is no america to hang the blame on.
When Saddam gassed the kurds in 1983 where were u?
When saddam invaded Kuwait where u sleeping?
When saddam invaded iran and waged an 8 yr war of attrition were u not aware or does the word "invasion" have a special meaning?
When Syria invaded and occupied Lebanon for 25 years where were those who condemned it?

You all only seem to wake up when the US and Isreal is involved.

This is where u cross the line from being just a harmless ignorant country folk to a humanoid ticking time nuclear bomb!
Answer these questions?
Who gave Saddam his chemical weapons with which he killed the kurds in the 1st place?
Who caused all the trouble in Angola?
Did your champion (USA) have people in mind when she resisited Saddam against Kuwait or was it more interesteds in protecting its oil interests?
Who is the ONLY country to have used a nuclear weapon? killing millions of innocent civilians despite having already won a war
Who supported Iraq and supplied it with WMD's when Saddam invaded Iran
Please  get your facts right before u start to argue with me, ok?

[b]What a load of tripe! Christianity is responsible for the war between the Lebanese army and islamic jihadists? Christianity is responsible for the civil war between Hamas and Fatah? Why is it that the problem spots are mainly islamic countries where the alleged religion of peace holds sway? If truly christianity is responsible for the mid east crisis why are christian countries not at war with each other?

- Which christian fundamentalists insisted on the state of isreal in 1948? Name them and stop regurgitating unfounded allegations.
- Who are the "people of palestine"? If indeed they exist are they arabs or jews? For your information, the word "palestine" is NOT arab but greco-roman and was imposed on the state of Isreal in 135 AD after the romans crushed the last jewish revolt to take back Jerusalem destroyed by Titus army in AD70.
- If indeed the "people of palestine" had been living on the land of Isreal for thousands of years why are they not mentioned in the bible or any prior history books? Did any palestinian nation exist with its own distinct language and culture? Where are they?

The land you all hypocritically call palestine today has places such as bethlehem, judea, samaria, nazareth e.t.c. Can u boldly claim that thousands of years ago these lands belonged to arabs and not jews? [/b]

Ure soooooo dangerous in your ignorance and u don't know it. The Emperor Hadrian displaced the Jews about a hundred years after the death of Christ  (christ actually predicted this event in matthew 24 ,  at least some bible scholars think so) and he was sooo determined to wipe out the memory of the jews that he renamed the whole place PALESTINE!!! the people (non jews) who settled in these areas  continued to survive on these lands now renamed palestine for almost 2000 years until the Christian world (championed by overzealous xtians in Britain and America) re-established the state of Israel  After the 2nd world war  after herding the palestinians into camps without taking them into consioderation whatsoever.

At least you agree the muslims are the main source of the darkness in the world today. However the hypocrisy lies at your doorstep

LMAO!  honestly, ,,, that one cracked me up

Yes we agree the slave trade was bad. It seems you are the one misguided and ignorant here. Please read up on the palestinian problem before coming here to expose your lack of knowledge next time.

Dog, ure priceless,  u agree  with me that slave trade was bad,  and then all of a sudden I misguided and ignorant
(don't mind me im just teasing,  but seriouslyy your ignorance is appalling, sickening and worst of all dangerous. If not it wouild only have been acutely pathetic

Against my better judgement i shall grace ur 'analogy' question with a reply int he form of another question

Isnt it strange my dear david (following ur strange logic) that when u were 2years old,,,,,, u and ur maybe 100 great granfather had the same ancestors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and therefore had the same roots?

i cant beleive i answerd that question!!!LMAO man!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by simmy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2007
by the way about the crusades, both sides used religion as a cover up for political intersts and expansionist ambitions, once again both Chrisitians and muslims hid under the blanket of evil to commit dispecable acts

The so-called xtian armies consisted of thousands of child soldiers!!! the muslims were just as bad!!!!

so tell me, what right does a xtian have in accusing a muslim of wrongdoing\

Im just the unbiased observer who's telling the truth to both parties, but as u know, the truth is bitter! Xtians just cant face the truth. Xtianity in itself is THE TRUTH (at least thats what i believe, and i respect any moslem who believes that islam is the truth) but xtianity as practised by many xtians today is a poor substitute for the truth at best. I really dont know much about islam,, there are so many holes to be picke d easily in its theology that i considered it a waste of my time to study it. however, i have enuff common sense to realise tht any reasonable muslim will interprete the jihad call in spiritual contexts. All it takes for the average xtian to see the same is an open mind and a more xrist like nature!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2007
wow, so much profanity, so much hatred and bile coming from "christians" who claim to be the light of the world. If this is how you shine your own light then i'm not surprised even atheists dont take us seriously anymore. this is a mere debate and you have spent more than 70% of ur response throwing more insults than attempting to shed more light on ur errors. to be candid even the muslims whose cause you seem to be fighting dont stoop this low.
Not even belloti, babs787, olabowale, mukina2 even Al-Raheem has disgraced themselves this badly.  grin Afterall u're a christian too.

simmy:

@david
Forgive me, i really don't want to be rude but ure probably the most ignorant person i have had the chance to banter with. The sad thing is u typify the average IGNORANT modern day xtian. please don't take this personally, its just that what u represent is utterly despicable! You represent a group of people who are meant to be the light of this world but due to laziness, ignorance and pride stink more than the stinkiest scum of the earth

I agree with you 100%, you really dont mean to be rude.  grin

simmy:

again, your ignorance is astounding. it doesnt take a genius to realise that the isrealites shared a similar culture with other cultures of the middle east and that they are both of similar stock. the point i was trying to prove anyways was that it was clear that most cultures in those days shared a common diregard for women and Paul (NOT XTIANITY) was not exempt from cultural biases which was apparent in his statement about women shutting up in church

Again merely making wild conjectures without showing relevant proof that what you claim was ever true. Where is the proof that the jews shared similar culture with the middle eastern folks? Did the jews dress the same way, eat the same kind of foods, celebrate the same kind of feasts, use similar names, worship similar idols? Did they speak the same language?
All these are attributes are what we collectively refer to as "culture" today and your claim miserably fails the test.

It is laughable that you bring up "common disregard for women" as an example of similarity in culture. The igbos, like the americans, do not prostrate before elders; does that mean they share similar culture?
The jews had women judges (deborah!) in the bible and yet you claim they had a disregard for women? When Paul talked about women shutting in up in church (not what he said!) did he not give a specific reason (that the woman was tempted and not the man)?

simmy:

You guys keep missing my point like its rocket science, even if it is , get this once and for all. Muslims do not need to justify their actions because muslims claim that the violence is not commited by muslims!!! how hard can that be!! Terrorists are simply not true muslims! just like the priests and knights who burnt people at the stakes were not true Xtians . Do u need me to repeat myself??

The funny thing is NO ONE claimed that the knights and priests who burnt people at the stake where true or false christians. The gold standard for a religion is in its guide book (in this case the bible). Jesus Christ is the example of the model christian, anyone else who goes killing "infidels" does so at his own risk.
Terrorists are not true muslims? Please ask Hamas, fatah warriors and osama bn laden.

simmy:

This is where u cross the line from being just a harmless ignorant country folk to a humanoid ticking time nuclear bomb!
Answer these questions?
Who gave Saddam his chemical weapons with which he killed the kurds in the 1st place?
Who caused all the trouble in Angola?
Did your champion (USA) have people in mind when she resisited Saddam against Kuwait or was it more interesteds in protecting its oil interests?
Who is the ONLY country to have used a nuclear weapon? killing millions of innocent civilians despite having already won a war
Who supported Iraq and supplied it with WMD's when Saddam invaded Iran
Please  get your facts right before u start to argue with me, ok?

So the US is now to blame for selling weapons? Do i hear you blaming Russia for the Afghanistan problem?
The US probably has more oil interests in Saudi Arabia than Kuwait.
The US is at fault in Angola too? How?  grin
The US used nuclear weapons against Japan, however the Japanese are close allies with the US. The japs have no army and depend on the US for territorial defence. While the Japs clink glasses with the US, hypocrites like you are still crying more than the bereaved for over what did not affect you in 1945!

The US DID NOT supply chemical weapons used to gas the Kurds in 1983. So much for someone asking others to check their facts.  cheesy

simmy:

Ure soooooo dangerous in your ignorance and u don't know it. The Emperor Hadrian displaced the Jews about a hundred years after the death of Christ  (christ actually predicted this event in matthew 24 , at least some bible scholars think so) and he was sooo determined to wipe out the memory of the jews that he renamed the whole place PALESTINE!!! the people (non jews) who settled in these areas  continued to survive on these lands now renamed palestine for almost 2000 years until the Christian world (championed by overzealous xtians in Britain and America) re-established the state of Israel  After the 2nd world war  after herding the palestinians into camps without taking them into consioderation whatsoever.

The people who remained on the land after 135AD were not non-jews! As late as 1880, less than 1 million people were on that land, it was not until the Jews decided to rebuild the nation that arabs started coming to seek better opportunities.
You have not answered any questions, rather u have cleverly employed insults to avoid them. Did a separate nation or culture called palestine ever exist before 1948?

simmy:

Dog, ure priceless, u agree  with me that slave trade was bad, and then all of a sudden I misguided and ignorant
(don't mind me im just teasing, but seriouslyy your ignorance is appalling, sickening and worst of all dangerous. If not it wouild only have been acutely pathetic

Thank you!  grin Even babs787 never came this close.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2007
simmy:

All it takes for the average xtian to see the same is an open mind and a more xrist like nature!

ah thanks for exhibiting your "Christlike" nature earlier. grin As a confirmed "dog" i agree 100% with you.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by barikade: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2007
davidylan:

ah thanks for exhibiting your "Christlike" nature earlier. grin As a confirmed "dog" i agree 100% with you.

Lol, I no fit laugh again!!  grin

@simmy, wetin I tell you before? You don forget? Okay, here again  grin :

bari_kade:

Trying to read hypocrisy in others, you have only managed once again to exhibit yours; and I'm afraid it dwarfs those you complain against.

We're getting to understand more of your drama-free and unhypocritical "Christlike" nature. Dude, do you have some more skits for the evening?  grin
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2007
bari_kade:

We're getting to understand more of your drama-free and unhypocritical "Christlike" nature. Dude, do you have some more skits for the evening? grin

my brother, what would Jesus do? grin

Even our muslim brothers here have never used such "Christlike" words to describe others.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by simmy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2007
I[b] agree with you 100%, you really don't mean to be rude[/b].

The truth is bitter,  thats why u'll interprete me telling u the truth as insults,  insult= ure a fool, ure stupid!,
ure ignorant= bitter truth  grin, anyhow since it seems like u can't handle the truth i'll desist from reminding u of your ignorance.  tongue

Again merely making wild conjectures without showing relevant proof that what you claim was ever true. Where is the proof that the jews shared similar culture with the middle eastern folks? Did the jews dress the same way, eat the same kind of foods, celebrate the same kind of feasts, use similar names, worship similar idols? Did they speak the same language?
All these are attributes are what we collectively refer to as "culture" today and your claim miserably fails the test.

It is laughable that you bring up "common disregard for women" as an example of similarity in culture. The igbos, like the americans, do not prostrate before elders; does that mean they share similar culture?
The jews had women judges (deborah!) in the bible and yet you claim they had a disregard for women? When Paul talked about women shutting in up in church (not what he said!) did he not give a specific reason (that the woman was tempted and not the man)?

SHEESH!!!! they intemarried dog!!!!! tyhey imbibed eeach others culture,  they had seral similar beliefs,  didnt the bible  give reports of Israelites who spent more time lusting after baal and his ways more than Jehovah Himself They were all Middle easterners (if such a word exists) they were all inhabitants of the fertile crescent' and so they imbibed customs from each other,  i refuse to discuss this point further

The funny thing is NO ONE claimed that the knights and priests who burnt people at the stake where true or false christians. The gold standard for a religion is in its guide book (in this case the bible). Jesus Christ is the example of the model christian, anyone else who goes killing "infidels" does so at his own risk.
Terrorists are not true muslims? Please ask Hamas, fatah warriors and osama bn laden.

i wonder if u realise how much u contradicted yourself ,  pause ,  take sec and re-read your post,  get it? u couldnt have presented the case better,  ok,  for Xtians the Book  decids who's a xtian or not,  so since the book says do not kill,  even if i kill in the nameof Christ then it means im not a xtian,  fine! agreed! but wait a mintue? if a muslim claims he's killing people in the name of Allah,  then he's holy book is not allowed to exonerate him,  hes gotta be a true muslkim! i get your point! u know i never saw it your way before,  it makes so much sense now,

So the US is now to blame for selling weapons? Do i hear you blaming Russia for the Afghanistan problem?
The US probably has more oil interests in Saudi Arabia than Kuwait.
The US is at fault in Angola too? How?  
The US used nuclear weapons against Japan, however the Japanese are close allies with the US. The japs have no army and depend on the US for territorial defence. While the Japs clink glasses with the US, hypocrites like you are still crying more than the bereaved for over what did not affect you in 1945!

The US DID NOT supply chemical weapons used to gas the Kurds in 1983. So much for someone asking others to check their facts.  

since im not allowed to say ure ignorantall im going to say is WOW!!!
but please oh please do not post such stufff!!! i hope no japanese ever comes to this thread and i apologise on your behalf!!!!!!!!!! Theres a asying which goes if u can't beat them join them, catvh my drift?
About Angola its obvious ure , shucks can't say the word,  so, WOW!!!

About Saudi and kuwait,  if u notice,  tha army was protecting saudi too and even tho it was obvious saddam had no capability of attacking saudi y did he launch scuds at oil installations in saudi? because he wanted to hurt the yankees that y david!!!!, WOW!!!

The people who remained on the land after 135AD were not non-jews! As late as 1880, less than 1 million people were on that land, it was not until the Jews decided to rebuild the nation that arabs started coming to seek better opportunities.
You have not answered any questions, rather u have cleverly employed insults to avoid them. Did a separate nation or culture called palestine ever exist before 1948?

WOW!!!! there u go rewriting history and im not allowed to speak up!!!! u see,  you perfectly exemplify the mordern day xtian,  the whole area was called palestine and the land that is now generally referred to as Israel was inhabited mostly by arabs,  fine there were a few jews but an insignificant number. The British and their American allies have so re-writtent he history of the middle east that people like u are not aware of how much injustice is going on, u sit in ur comfortable homes on ur hugh horses and judge,

Oh xtians are not killing anyone?? Dog the truth is they are killing muslims in scores everyday, instaead of a suicide bomber uve got an American G.I in uniform, the muslims kill as many Westerners (or xtians) as they can also. Both sides are EVIL!@!!!
but at least the islamists dont pretend like theyre pure and holy
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 15, 2007
davidylan:

wow, so much profanity, so much hatred and bile coming from "christians" who claim to be the light of the world. If this is how you shine your own light then i'm not surprised even atheists don't take us seriously anymore. this is a mere debate and you have spent more than 70% of your response throwing more insults than attempting to shed more light on your errors. to be candid even the muslims whose cause you seem to be fighting don't stoop this low.
Not even belloti, babs787, olabowale, mukina2 even Al-Raheem has disgraced themselves this badly.  grin Afterall u're a christian too.

My brother,I saw how a "Christian" produced suffer not a witch to live as a Christian injuncture.
Thank God we don't behead our infidels grin
We do suffer them to live grin

There in the Muslim scriptures,the Koran and hadiths categorically state that converts from Islam to Christianity be killed and it is carried out somewhere as we speak,someone is comparing the crusades to Islamic violence.

If he spent half this energy in Gombe educating those almajiris in school uniform,Toyin may still be alive today.
What a shame!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 4:10am On Jun 15, 2007
BabyOs you're a wicked being.  You know u are lying.  When was the last time Yoruba Muslims beheaded someone from converting from Islam to Christianity.  My Mom and Dad Both are of the Sharia Law and did not get mad @me 4 studying christianity.  Here better yet watch a movie on it u Ugli insided witch.  Life is Not a Joke little girl Respect God--->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st7_rY-bsqA&mode=related&search= find all he parts urself on the right hand screen on the site if u care about our world. U disgrace 4 a woman
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 15, 2007
Al Raheem:

BabyOs you're a wicked being. You know u are lying. When was the last time Yoruba Muslims beheaded someone from converting from Islam to Christianity. My Mom and Dad Both are of the Sharia Law and did not get mad @me 4 studying christianity. Here better yet watch a movie on it u Ugli insided witch. Life is Not a Joke little girl Respect God--->

OSANOBUA!!!
see me see al sharpton oh! grin
Biko go find your level okay?
you are under my capacity as we used to say

why did you qualify the Muslims.
Don't you know Yoruba Muslims are mini infidels grin grin
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2007
BabyOs, leave Islam and trash talkin alone and be a better woman 4 Life wife!! I am awaare of your knowledge of some great things. But as far as religion goes u are not too pleasing, Why r u stuck on it- iseriously care about u too. Loosing u completely to the devil will cost me or us much more than lovin u. Things i like about u-->You dress moderately to church, u know Henry Louis gates, You may have taken or currently studying a great carrier field. greatly apreciated
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2007
beside islam am the kind of guy that believe in a woman being on the same level as i- not lower.  It turn me on that i got to u but am not glad,  the truth did it.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 17, 2007
Al Raheem:

beside islam am the kind of guy that believe in a woman being on the same level as i- not lower.  It turn me on that i got to u but am not glad,  the truth did it. You are tellin me u will fall in my arms under my lead.  But no- u will lead w/me equally.  [b]BabyOs, i want to hear your voice. You need to help ease my heart and the stress your put there. ll like me don't run alrigh[/b]t  David likewise, Tel B, Simmy  any of u call me.  *note if any craazy call or praank i will disconnect the #8664604293     R u cursin me out too Biko, OSANOBUA!!! say them to me in words i'll listen!!! peace ok

Ok Al dear,biko cool down you hear.
I didn't plan to stress you out.
God bless you.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 5:16am On Jun 17, 2007
IT'S ur life
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by needeeg(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2007
That's what many naughty Muslim children are told when they're misbehaving. It's supposed to represent not only the importance of the role of motherhood in Islam, but also how women are definitely not inferior to men. Children are being told that there's nothing higher than their mother. So, it makes the critics ask, "Why do Muslim women seem to have fewer rights than their men?"

In theory, they don't. For about 1,500 years, women under Islamic laws have had rights that might have surprised their counterparts in other religions, such as the right to independent wealth and property -- which can even be kept private from a woman's husband. One staunch feminist living in Saudi Arabia pointed out in an interview that the arrival of Islam, particularly in Middle Eastern countries, actually improved conditions for women. She said before then, the pagan, often nomadic, tribes treated women like easily discarded property. Islam set standards that looked after women's interests and protected them from men.

The feminist added that, sadly, things don't always develop the right way, and that modern laws and restrictions don't always reflect what Islam had intended all those centuries ago. Women aren't allowed to drive cars in Saudi Arabia, for example, and the extent to which a woman has to cover her face and body in some places also peeves those demanding that the religion modernise. After all, cars hardly cluttered the desert at the dawn of Islam. The feminist said she had to live with a strange mixture of frustration and pride in her religion.

Equality is not always that easy to judge. It's common in Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to notice that men are far more visible than women in public places. Often that's because the culture is much more traditional. The woman's role is to stay at home and bring up a family, while the husband goes out to work.

But the degree to which a woman will cover herself varies from country to country. Pakistani women dress in anything from Western clothes to more conservative traditional "pajama"-style outfits. In an officially secular country such as Turkey, women are dressed in modern Western clothing, including figure-hugging jeans. In Iran, it's very unlikely to see that, and far more common to witness the all-encompassing black tent- like "burqa." Interpretation of Islam varies. That's where most problems within the religion arise. To some strict, traditional Muslims, music and dancing is a total no-no. Other Muslim cultures revel in song and dance.

At the Hajj, men and women walk together and pray together. Mosques around the world are generally segregated into sections keeping the sexes apart. To some degree that would present a major problem at the pilgrimage. It's easy enough to get lost in the huge crowds. The last thing the gathering needs is thousands of men and women trying to find their spouses and children after prayers. There are groups from some countries that prefer to remain apart in the Great Mosque, although not straying too far from each other. The atmosphere is relaxed. No one is tense that the segregation rules they follow at home are put aside in Islam's most holy mosque.

In this respect, performing the Hajj is also an education. It almost challenges convention. In Arabic, the Great Mosque is called "Al-Haram" , the Sanctuary. It may surprise some, but it's a sanctuary, equally, for men and women.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2007
yawns
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2007
needeeg:

In theory, they don't. For about 1,500 years, women under Islamic laws have had rights that might have surprised their counterparts in other religions, such as the right to independent wealth and property -- which can even be kept private from a woman's husband. One staunch feminist living in Saudi Arabia pointed out in an interview that the arrival of Islam, particularly in Middle Eastern countries, actually improved conditions for women. She said before then, the pagan, often nomadic, tribes treated women like easily discarded property. Islam set standards that looked after women's interests and protected them from men.

Like telling them they have half the brain of a man and their testimony in court is only equal 1/4 that of the man? The rights to be divorced by a man who merely says "i divorce you" 3 times? The type of rights that deny them education, make it virtually impossible to accuse a man of rape (since u need at least 4 witnesses) and gives their own son the right to discipline them?
the rights to be flogged by their husbands?

Yeah i would want such rights too!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by stimulus(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2007
davidylan:

needeeg link=topic=55596.msg1213664#msg1213664 date=1182168424:

She said before then, the pagan, often nomadic, tribes treated women like easily discarded property. Islam set standards that looked after women's interests and protected them from men.

Like telling them they have half the brain of a man and their testimony in court is only equal 1/4 that of the man? The rights to be divorced by a man who merely says "i divorce you" 3 times? The type of rights that deny them education, make it virtually impossible to accuse a man of rape (since u need at least 4 witnesses) and gives their own son the right to discipline them?
the rights to be flogged by their husbands?

Yeah i would want such rights too!

shocked shocked

See why propaganda is not helping the Muslim apologists? People should carefully weigh issues before passing them off as standard public reasoning. undecided
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2007
David, where is my boy Tel B?.  I can't wait till u Retire oga.!!!  Se o fe gbadun ile aye yi ni? O ma ba ile aye  ra je to ba shora!!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2007
Os, its not ok to tell me cool down and u continue ur bull Shit.  I will loose it ion u soon.  Somebody help me?  I need help w/ dealin w certain girls? As much as i love some women.  I severely hate some other ones that act like a beast, what do i do?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2007
Al Raheem:

Os, its not ok to tell me cool down and u continue your bull Shit.  I will loose it ion u soon.  Somebody help me?  I need help w/ dealin w certain girls? As much as i love some women.  I severely hate some other ones that act like a beast, what do i do?

Try jumping into the River Niger naked while shouting allahu akhbar grin grin

and go through the jihad of drowning lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2007
Babyos, alot is on my mind.  You are not the only girl i was speaking of.  You have crossed the line.  what is wrong w/u? i don't want to disrespect u? Turn your msn im on so i can curse u back!! Not on this thread?  So u Want to see mee naked!!huh?! You need some very good  ---- in ur life.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 19, 2007
Al Raheem:

Os, its not ok to tell me cool down and u continue your bull Shit.  I will loose it ion u soon.  Somebody help me?  I need help w/ dealin w certain girls? As much as i love some women.  I severely hate some other ones that act like a beast, what do i do?

Try the martyr route, 72 of them await u in jaannat free of charge. Did i forget to say these ones have regenerating hymens?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2007
Complex terms aburo mi_matyr and hymen. I really need help dealing w/ theses girls. I noticed how they gangeg up on u lately in the if "wife cannot cook" thread. I don't think u can help!!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2007
Al Raheem:

Complex terms aburo mi_matyr and hymen. I really need help dealing w/ theses girls. I noticed how they gangeg up on u lately in the if "wife cannot cook" thread. I don't think u can help!!

nairalanders or the virgins in jannat?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by omoge(f): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2007
you guys are something else. davidi lol

regenerating hymen? grin grin grin grin grin oh mine, mine, mine grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

{free} Face Divination Online / Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" / Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.