Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units (29060 Views)

Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2019
He should get his baring right this time.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by goddy4(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2019
He knows quite sure that he didn't win election in kogi, Now his is disappointed base on the money been spent is not happy that's why he is about sacking all of them time will tell and he is not going to be champion forever

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by jaxxy(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2019
The real results or the rigged ones? Which does he want?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by itsme01: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2019
Thank God Yeye Bello no join Army, Abacha for dey learn work from am untop wickedness

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Chubhie: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2019
Kogi people should not worry cos buhari's wife and mallam elrufia would come and beg on their behalf.
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by TemmyT002(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2019
If only governors can ask for the number of lives their political appointees have touched positively.
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by sodiqapril(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

So they finally opened the jail house for you... hope you dont misbehave again, or this time na 8 years.. i can see from your comment that at least the prison room don reset many things
Anytime I see his comments, I just develop an insatiable urge to get the daylight out of him... I wonder if they pay him for the stupid comments he makes..

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by SimplyIeo: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
Thank God Yeye Bello no join Army, Abacha for dey learn work from am untop wickedness
[/s]
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by DCmonster: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2019
post=84577122:
Which kin style be dis one again Yahaya?!

This is one of the good vices you should have taken from our darling daddy.
Look at all the good projects he is carrying out in the region that never voted for him.
He is doing much more for them even more than all the past administration that this region voted for enmasse.

You should get things right this time Yahaya.

Yahaya take this from Our Darling Dadddy,
The President of all Nigerians,
A man after God's heart,
President Muhammadu Buhari : I belong to everybody but belong to Nobody!

Peace out!
I pity your generation.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by masseratti: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2019
Why are Kogi people in the hands of this guy for God's sake.
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by adecz: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2019
So, civil servants are been
forced to become partisan or
politicians by force?

Under Boohhari, stupidity or
lack of intelligence is celebrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by SouthSouth1914: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2019
fergie001:
Heads of MDAs, who are supposed to be non-partisan

What is their business with the PU, Ward results? So anyone who doesn't deliver his PU, etc....will be shown the way out. Are they in the real sense of it, politicians?

Fantastic...

Possibly
Killed
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by johnpablo541(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2019
masseratti:
Why are Kogi people in the hands of this guy for God's sake.

Kogi people are their own problems. There is this guy i know from kogi state that won't let WhatsApp status rest. Always posting 4+4, going for meetings and you need to see him and his people jubilating after Bello won.

Yesterday he chatted me up to say that he is broke. Me i just tire.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by adecz: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2019
johnpablo541:

Kogi people are their own problems. There is this guy i know from kogi state that won't let WhatsApp status rest. Always posting 4+4, going for meetings and you need to see him and his people jubilating after Bello won.

I know one of such fanatic Bello fans,
he even has a pro Bello fb group .

But hunger, trekking & poverty wan
kill am .

Na so so begging e dey take survive

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Chibuzoc(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2019
post=84577122:

Look at all the good projects he is carrying out in the region that never voted for him.
He is doing much more for them even more than all the past administration that this region voted for enmasse.

A man after God's heart,

Peace out!

Your darling daddy is mad. 97-5% e-diot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author= post=84577122][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by ogongogames(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2019
This is disgraceful.....SMH
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Greenback: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
post=84577122:

A man after God's heart,

Peace out!
[/s]

Pure definition of absolute mental

grin grin

lzaa immhotep gmbuharii

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by AlphaStyles(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2019
Anybody wey no do well instant sacking grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by AlphaStyles(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2019
johnpablo541:

make em go meet em Bello for the money this is what youths do they sabotage their future for few change wey no go last one week

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by johnpablo541(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2019
adecz:

I know one of such fanatic Bello fans,
he even has a pro Bello fb group .

But hunger, trekking & poverty wan
kill am .

Na so so begging e dey take survive

I wonder how people think . why then will someone kill himself over something that adds no value to him

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by aksule(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2019
Do we still have a country where there's rule of law. Gradually there will be no democracy but fascist. A dangerous trend that will sooner than later mar the democracy that we all clamour for. The power that be should endeavor to right the wrongs.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by mrcool31c(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2019
]this man no get sence at all
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by drkass: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2019
This is another plan by the governor to have more of his people (the ebira's) in his government as he had already delivered their polling unit for them by the means of inflating the figures/rigging in their respective unit so, now that it is obvious that the igala's also need to submit their polling unit results which we all know that yahaya Bello didn't win, definitely it would be used against them and majority of them won't be part of his cabinet.
I smell fraud in this decision...

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Patrioticman007(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2019
goddy4:
He knows quite sure that he didn't win election in kogi, Now his is disappointed base on the money been spent is not happy that's why he is about sacking all of them time will tell and he is not going to be champion forever

He needs accountability from his excos. They said he rigged the election, is it a crime for him to ask otherwise ?.
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by masseratti: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2019
johnpablo541:

this is very Sad...
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by fergie001: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Possibly
Killed
With the way things are going over there, you can't rule out that option.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home / 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.