Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,443 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units (29063 Views)

Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Frankest20(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2019
What's new here? Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River State did same by meeting with all appointees and demanded that they show their pooling units results before reappointment.
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by luluosas(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2019
Bello, the most unserious governor in Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Susu888(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2019
fergie001:

https://www.thecable.ng/show-result-of-election-from-your-polling-unit-yahaya-bello-asks-appointees

What kind of fvcked up sh*t is this? angry is the government his inheritance??
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Obaakran: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2019
post=84577122:
Which kin style be dis one again Yahaya?!

This is one of the good vices you should have taken from our darling daddy.
Look at all the good projects he is carrying out in the region that never voted for him.
He is doing much more for them even more than all the past administration that this region voted for enmasse.

You should get things right this time Yahaya.

Yahaya take this from Our Darling Dadddy,
The President of all Nigerians,
A man after God's heart,
President Muhammadu Buhari : I belong to everybody but belong to Nobody!

Peace out!

sincerely you are a robot

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by bigfather(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Kogi people go hear wen

Dem don go press mad woman bobi grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Monday60655(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2019
He should have simply asked them to submit the results of the innocent life they kill in each unit, so that those who killed mar the election with high level will be reappointed.
Useless Politician, instead focusing on the betterment of the State that is in a security quagmire. Then he is busy looking for a way to cause no trouble in the State. God is watching everyone.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Sholaco: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2019
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Greenback: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Your darling daddy is mad. 97-5% e-diot

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...... LOLSSSSSSS... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GUY YOU ARE BADT O, CHAI!!!!!! SEE FINISHING!!!!!!

LZAA IMMHOTEP GMBUHARII,404 MEAT SELLER YAFF DIE PATAPATA grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Tosman12(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2019
LabDNA:
Abuse of the secret balloting system.

We need electronic voting now! It will save lives!

WE REALLY REALLY DO!!!!.............. as if he allow pple to demand for his stewardship by voting him in.....so even if i don't perform as long as i kill and maim to win PU for you, i can continue serving in your cabinent.SMH.......#A_Sinking_Nation#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by BushDoctor123: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2019
Sunofgod:
Bush administration!
It is Yeye bello Administration & not mine.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
this new trend in Nigerian politics will just kill the system more.....where is the secret ballot voting we talk about.....
secret balloting is not for the government-appointed officers. pls stop spreading miss-information
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by sigidi2: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
post=84577122:

Look at all the good projects he is carrying out in the region that never voted for him.
He is doing much more for them even more than all the past administrations that this region voted for enmasse.

A man after God's heart,
President Muhammadu Buhari : I belong to everybody and I belong to Nobody!

Peace out!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by LZAA: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2019
Greenback:

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...... LOLSSSSSSS... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GUY YOU ARE BADT O, CHAI!!!!!! SEE FINISHING!!!!!!

LZAA IMMHOTEP GMBUHARII,404 MEAT SELLER YAFF DIE PATAPATA grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Yenny4real(f): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2019
only God can deliver Kogi state from the hand of yaya bello, like he delivered the Israelites from the hand of pharaoh.
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Cherez: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
post=84577122:

He is doing much more for them even more than all the past administrations that this region voted for enmasse.

A man after God's heart,

Peace out!
Please present the so called project"s"
And that's why he willingly gave this Yahaya bailout few weeks to election and till now salaries are yet to be paid?
And yo saw the way election went and still supported it?
Honestly, I wish this trend continues in Nigeria so we'll all enjoy it well.
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by dayoyak: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
This guy is a clown
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
NwaOhafia:
When this man finish with Kogi people, Kogi people will be begging one Taiwan company to come and buy Kogi for a fishing company
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by poiZon: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
post=84577122:

A man after God's heart,

Peace out!
This one can't be liberated.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Samnavy: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kogi people don suffer
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Younowhat3214: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
sew below
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by truthstands01: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
It is time for electronic voting system in Nigeria. Now is the time. What a disgrace!
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Karmaisme(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
post=84577122:

A man after God's heart,

Peace out!
who let this dog out

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Mouthpis(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
post=84577122:

A man after God's heart,

Peace out!

Oga!

Get the f.. k outa here...

Nonsense and rotten vulture meat...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Legendguru: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
This guy should get to work and stop those nonsense now that they’ve successfully rigged pdp out
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Charly68: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Na work and eat unlike some useless Governors. What .who ignored those that worked for them & put sycophants on board
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by silifat11(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
The moment this Man said El-Rufai was begging people to forgive him for performing very well, was the moment that I know that Kogi has entered another whalla again . So unfortunate
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

secret balloting is not for the government-appointed officers. pls stop spreading miss-information

you should be the one to stop misinterpreting and saying what you dont know! secret balloting or option A voting pattern is enshrine in our constitution as an electoral law which all must adhere to, are government appointed officers bigger than the law? Even the President wife Aisha, voted in secret during the last election, so don't come here to say what you dont know!
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

you should be the one to stop misinterpreting and saying what you dont know! secret balloting or option A voting pattern is enshrine in our constitution as an electoral law which all must adhere to, are government appointed officers bigger than the law? Even the President wife Aisha, voted in secret during the last election, so don't come here to say what you dont know!

Hey, Young star watch and learn more. It's good that your government teacher taught you well
What the Governor was asking for is the Result of election from their ward which is already a piece of public information and not the ballot payer that is secret

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu / Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" / Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Amid Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.