Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,845 members, 7,945,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Change Of Gender For A Day; What'd You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change Of Gender For A Day; What'd You Do? (621 Views)

UNILAG Students Resist Change Of Institution's Name / What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Gender For A Day; What'd You Do? by PUMBA1(f): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2010
If you know you'd wake up the next day being of the opposite sex, what'd you do with it for the day?

Me being me, I'd show the BOYS how to be a MAN![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Change Of Gender For A Day; What'd You Do? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2010
I'd quickly take a sleeping pill and go back to sleep for the whole day hoping that this nightmare will end soon!

1 Like

Re: Change Of Gender For A Day; What'd You Do? by iyatrustee(f): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2010
i would happy to yansh all the guys on nairaland tongue tongue tongue
Re: Change Of Gender For A Day; What'd You Do? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
I will sleep the whole day tongue
Re: Change Of Gender For A Day; What'd You Do? by Tingles(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2010
If I'll ever be a girl, I won't be an indecisive girl.

(1) (Reply)

Penchant - Love / I Need Your Cooperation Pls / Hello Fellow Nigerians I Need Your Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.