Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,887 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January (23716 Views)

5 Times PL Clubs Regretted Breaking The Bank To Sign Players From Real Madrid / Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport / Ahmad Ahmad’s Ban Reduced To Two Years. Motsepe To Head CAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by cabilla(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84681459:

You can say that again.
Nobody gave us a chance this season at all.
Especially When the coach left and the best player in Chelsea for the past 6 years left for Real Madrid also, couple with the fact that we won't be able to sign players for 2 looong years,bringing in a coach with no Premier
league experience,
everybody thought that was the end of Chelsea.
But bringing back these young players from loans and from our academy has panned out well and good for us so far.

The target this season from @ point of view before this season started was to try and finish in the top 6 or 7, try to get to atleast the 2nd round or quater final of the champions league, try to see how far we could go in Carling and FA Cup as we rebuild.
But these young players are performing above that already.
Right now, we are above Arsenal, Tottenham, Man utd with all their experienced players and coach.

guy calm down season is still freash
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by savagedfingers(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
[[center]i]Just Ziyech n timo Werner.....I will b happy tho!![/i][/center]
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Jerkules: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
CSTR2:

We lost against westham.

Getting squad players in an average team like Chelsea is a pure waste of money and won't guarantee top 4 either.

How many world class players do you have that you want to waste money on squad players?
When did Chelsea become Manchester city?
And how many World class players do Leicester City have?
Experienced players like Jorginho Willian,Kante and Kovacic with consistency upfront are enough to guarantee you top 4,if there is any signing to be made it should be Reliable Sub for Tammy not that One-legged Giraffe.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Blackking98(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
The blues for life�
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Jerkules: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
PaaRichie5:

Truth is Chelsea has performed beyond all expectations prior to the start of the season. Consolidate the gains made and strengthen when the season ends.
Not to sound pessimistic but winning the title this season is too much of a stretch. Top four, a domestic trophy and a good run in the Champions league will be a very successful season. Chelsea is transitioning very well compared to United and Arsenal.
My point is guard against rocking what looks like a steady boat.
Stop comparing Chelsea with Manutd we are not on the same level,Focus on strengthening ur squad against bigger games to come,Ole's record against big teams this season is a million times better than urs with our Below Average Performance.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by xcelentattitude(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Narldon:

Ever Since I made the decision to resign as Arsenal Fan and join Liverpool, my health has been improving gradually! I've never felt this strong. Thank you Lord. cheesy

Many are mad, only few are roaming grin

I trust them, they'll soon come for you. By the time they snuff life out of you, you'll know that when next you have such testimony, you don't share it in public.

Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by CSTR2: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jerkules:

Experienced players like Jorginho Willian,Kante and Kovacic with consistency upfront are enough to guarantee you top 4,if there is any signing to be made it should be Reliable Sub for Tammy not that One-legged Giraffe.
Leicester has an above average striker, an above wingers and an above average defence.
They are better than Chelsea in every way except the midfield.

Buying squad players will not put a poor team like Chelsea above the competition for top 4

William, kante, and jorginho cannot guarantee you top 4.
Nor with the level of competition.
And the striking cannot be consistent because it is average.
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by xcelentattitude(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
cabilla:
guy calm down season is still freash

Freash? shocked

Just when you think you have seen it all grin

Lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by seunmohmoh(f): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Finally!!!
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Jerkules: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
CSTR2:

Leicester has an above average striker, an above wingers and an above average defence.
They are better than Chelsea in every way except the midfield.

Buying squad players will not put a poor team like Chelsea above the competition for top 4

William, kante, and jorginho cannot guarantee you top 4.
Nor with the level of competition.
And the striking cannot be consistent because it is average.
Ok I've heard you,wish u a successful shopping spree

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Stanfeelings: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Uncle lampard... do not flood the team with new faces to disrupt the cohesion built or the dynamics. u can add a few, maybe a defender and creative midfielder or left sided attacker like Zaha. but u should allow people like to go as he might not be getting the required minutes. we might not really need sancho now, do we?
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Just three players and we are good to Go

Koulibaly....Timo Werner and...Sancho

And sell Pedro and Giroudcheesy
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by OChimex: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
PaaRichie5:
The ban was actually a blessing in disguise. No need to rush and sign players. This might disrupt the harmony of the team. The young guys are doing well. Get them through the season and see what areas need reinforcement. Good luck.

You are partially right though. But they need to bolster the defense at least one player. one winger and another promising young striker like 18 -20 years to support Tammy.

They must sell older players to make spaces. Giroud, Pedro, William,

As a big team, Chelsea need at least A Trophy in order to keep their investment and image high.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by openmine(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Narldon:

Ever Since I made the decision to resign as Arsenal Fan and join Liverpool, my health has been improving gradually! I've never felt this strong. Thank you Lord. cheesy

cheesy cheesy
YNWA
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by maik99(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84681459:

You can say that again.
Especially When the coach left and the best player in Chelsea for the past 6 years left for Real Madrid also, couple with the fact that we won't be able to sign players for 2 looong years,bringing in a coach with no Premier
league experience,
But bringing back these young players from loans and from our academy has panned out well and good for us so far.

The target this season from @ point of view before this season started was to try and finish in the top 6 or 7, try to get to atleast the 2nd round or quater final of the champions league, try to see how far we could go in Carling and FA Cup as we rebuild.
Right now, we are above Arsenal, Tottenham, Man utd with all their experienced players and coach.

Lol
Man utd have the average youngest squad in the league and certainly do not have an experienced coach
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by BonPatrick(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
I hate that club
Narldon:

Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by webngnews: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oh
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Sunkyboie(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lampard should buy experience defenders only
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by femi4: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84681452:
This is a very good news for our club.

But we can't take the facts out that the set of these youngsters playing at the moment are making us proud.

BLUES FOR LIFE

KTBFFH!
!
yesoo....every cheda must be spended and expended by Jan
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by femi4: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jerkules:

At the back, Leicester is better.

Zouma and Tomori are not Chelsea material
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by espn(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84681459:

You can say that again.
league experience,

2 transfer windows..not years...
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Howellz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wilfredo Zahadinho... Is our January top priority...
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by SouthSouth1914: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
oloriLFC:
Ok. Now they can sign Messi and Mbappe

They should sign your black asss?
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by iphanyi10(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
logon599:
A lot of good things happening around Chelsea right now. I congratulate them.

Though the biggest mistake Lampard can make right now is to sign one big money player in January that will refuse to sit on the bench and ends up spoiling the team's dynamic and spirit. If he must sign in January it should be squad players that can be used to rotate the current squad to keep them fresh during the end of season push

Get your professional architectural building designs at very low costs and from any location. Chat or call o8161247898 or visit any of the links in my signature below to see more. Thank you

I respect your opinion, but I want to disagree with you abit. If you follow Chelsea matches this season you will agree with me that the defensive area really needs a overhaul, especially the centre backs.

if they can get a big money player as regards that , then why not. there is no need for fringe players, they have them in abundance. if they can't, then let them wait for the summer window.

they shouldn't buy players just to make up numbers, that's why you have the academy. learn from liverpool
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Nature8(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Narldon:

Lol grin
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Austineva(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thank God
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Amiteye(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Narldon:

get lost Liverpool wouldn't want plastic fans like you so when we get to the bad times you would run to man city ....big plastic
Re: Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January by Amiteye(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Angelfrost:
Thank God... Get some bloody decent defenders, and a winger with the pace/skill of Mane, and the deadly crossing ability of Trent Alexander.
just buy Liverpool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scored In Her Barcelona Debut This Afternoon. / Leeds United Gets Promoted To The Premier League After 16 Years / Nigeria Vs France Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.