Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,363 members, 7,947,592 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men (2725 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' / "Why Are Men Scared Of Ambitious Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by MrECork: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ladyjide:

How so?

they hadly ever obey angry
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by tpia1: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2010
Orikinla:

DID I MENTION THAT THE YOUNG LADY IS A GIRLFRIEND?

Here is what a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny means

Michael Flood defines misogyny as the hatred of women and notes:
"Though most common in men, misogyny also exists in and is practiced by women against other women or even themselves. Misogyny functions as an ideology or belief system that has accompanied patriarchal, or male-dominated, societies for thousands of years and continues to place women in subordinate positions with limited access to power and decision making. [, ] Aristotle contended that women exist as natural deformities or imperfect males [, ] Ever since, women in Western cultures have internalised their role as societal scapegoats, influenced in the twenty-first century by multimedia objectification of women with its culturally sanctioned self-loathing and fixations on plastic surgery, anorexia and bulimia"

God knows I practice the opposite of misogyny.

You should address the general dearth of ambitious Nigerian women.

Well, until I stop seeing Nigerian women crawling on the street in red light districts and I see more of them as amazons of nation building, I will not stop addressing them as narrow minded spongers.

Please go and see Champions of Our Time at the Silverbird Cinemas to see what I mean by more ambitious Nigerian women and stop being ignorant of the truth and what I stand for.

just shut up for goodness sake.

is there any country without a redlight district and if it pains you that much then tell your brothers to stop patronizing prostitutes.

you are a misogynist- face your own life and remove the log in your eye before shouting about the speck in others.

the women being trafficked across the sahara desert and made to become prostitutes- are these abominations not being perpetuated by people like you.

nigerian women have held their own in any field you care to mention.

if the women in your family depress you, then tough luck.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by MrECork: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
TPIA<<<< great example. Never obeys, always cusssing & never ever says: Good Afternoooon angry
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by tpia1: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2010
@ orinkinla and his stooges aka mouthpieces

here's something for you to hyperventilate over, if you're looking for a cause.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-562595.0.html

your brother or should i say all nigerian men, is talking about going savage and using human bones as drumsticks.

any words for him?

or is he one of the family therefore exempt from your critiques.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by SOPRANO(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2010
[/b] @ OP,

I'm not crazy about naija ladies per physical attributes and calm nature, However; few things I will give them props is: Higher ambition and education", i'm not quite sure of the ones in nigeria, but the ones in the U.S. are highly ambitious. There aren't many Universities that naija girls are not in the upper echelon of academic optimum. They impress me without an iota of dobt; Nigerian women make up a high percentage of highly educated black women be it pharmacy, medicine, engineering, accounting, check out the U.S. dept of commerce stats and u'll be suprise, also check the black congressional caucus's stats concerning foreign born top achieving immigrants. . So kindly reprase your title to "More ambitious Nigerian Men". grin [b]
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Dsense(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
Op.
You might be right . . .Well i can't oppose your view cause i didn't spend much time in Nigeria . . .I got no experience bout Nigerian girls being ambitious or not . . .Neither will i agree with you . . . .the Girls can defend themselves!!!
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2010
tpia1:

just shut up for goodness sake.

is there any country without a redlight district and if it pains you that much then tell your brothers to stop patronizing love-peddlers.

you are a misogynist- face your own life and remove the log in your eye before shouting about the speck in others.

the women being trafficked across the sahara desert and made to become love-peddlers- are these abominations not being perpetuated by people like you.

nigerian women have held their own in any field you care to mention.

if the women in your family depress you, then tough luck.

Now I know why you are angry.

BV makes you upset without RATIONALE.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2010
SOPRANO:

[/b] @ OP,

I'm not crazy about naija ladies per physical attributes and calm nature, However; few things I will give them props is: Higher ambition and education", i'm not quite sure of the ones in nigeria, but the ones in the U.S. are highly ambitious. There aren't many Universities that naija girls are not in the upper echelon of academic optimum. They impress me without an iota of dobt; Nigerian women make up a high percentage of highly educated black women be it pharmacy, medicine, engineering, accounting, check out the U.S. dept of commerce stats and u'll be suprise, also check the black congressional caucus's stats concerning foreign born top achieving immigrants. . So kindly reprase your title to "More ambitious Nigerian Men". grin [b]

[size=18pt]As those who can read well can tell, the topic is not attacking Nigerian women in general, but the hordes who would have excelled if they used their brains more than their loins.[/size]
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2010
tpia1:

@ orinkinla and his stooges aka mouthpieces

here's something for you to hyperventilate over, if you're looking for a cause.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-562595.0.html

your brother or should i say all nigerian men, is talking about going savage and using human bones as drumsticks.

any words for him?

or is he one of the family therefore exempt from your critiques.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-80134.0.html

I believe you are intelligent enough to know that I am not being personal about the topic.

Of course we have outstanding Nigerian babes and women in every nook and cranny.

But why do we have over 3 million cases of HIV/AIDS and majority of the carriers are Nigerian women?

Imagine if we had only one million cases of outstanding Nigerian women making waves in the Arts and Sciences and Economics.
But before you can mention ten female achievers in Nigeria, you would have been stampeded by ten thousand "runs babes" on rampage.

Lest we forget, it was one young Nigerian woman who started the spread of the HIV in Nigeria. And she must have told many people warning her to stop messing around "Mind your business" and her business is now the burden of the rest of us.

If we have more ambitious Nigerian women to challenge the Nigerian men, the guys would do more exploits to live up to the expectations of our amazons online and offline.

Be ambitious, be courteous, be industrious and be virtuous. Like The Virtuous Woman - Proverbs 31:10-31

You can make the Nigerian men to respect you more when you do not parade yourselves as mere objects of their sexual gratification or procreation.

More ambitious Nigerian women will mean more ambitious Nigerian men.

Have a lovely day.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by tpia1: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2010
^^are you for real?

what's the meaning of this crap you're typing?

i think you need more medication. undecided

you must not know AIDS was initially an epidemic among the male gay populace before it spread to include females.

stop this woman bashing before it destroys your life.

like i told you before- nobody has any issues with your first post, even though you clearly used it as bait and a cover for your misogynistic hate speech.

the second one which i responded to, is what shows your warped mindset.

you dont need to go out of your way to attack nigerian females unless something is seriously wrong with you.

if your puny brain cant recognize the multitudes of nigerian women who excel in any field you want to name, then that's your own problem.

of all the nerve.

who exactly do you think you are.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2010
Prove your worth by action and not by ranting on a FFA online forum.

http://www.womenofworth.com/home/getinvolved.aspx
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by tpia1: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2010
^^you're not a woman, so myob.

try highlighting the faults of your fellow males.

nigeria has a bad reputation thanks to your type.
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by tpia1: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
confusion unlimited. undecided

Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-569411.0.html
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by tpia1: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
190:

Most of these educated women are always loud mouthed

thats why i keep advising my fellow guys to go back

to their villages and marry off them village girl's

very respectful,nice,clean,no make-ups,no qualifications and very local in bed

although i dont have any intention of going back to my village to marry but i advise guys to do it

its the best~
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by InkedNerd(f): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
[size=13pt]Thanks for posting Orikinla kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
Current trends are changing for Corporate women in Nigeria. My office has quite a lot of young, intelligent, rich and beautiful women but only few look like they are getting married anytime soon. It has become a silent issue, each year passes without an engagement, wedding or babies. sad I am beginning to believe Nigerian Men are afraid of Ambitious women or is it that the Standards Ambitious Woman are now to high for us grin
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Ladyjide(f): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Current trends are changing for Corporate women in Nigeria. My office has quite a lot of young, intelligent, rich and beautiful women but only few look like they are getting married anytime soon. It has become a silent issue, each year passes without an engagement, wedding or babies. sad I am beginning to believe Nigerian Men are afraid of Ambitious women or is it that the Standards Ambitious Woman are now to high for us grin

Standards are high is what I think!
Re: Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2011
Until you break out of the shell, you can never excel to rule your world.

Highly recommended is The daughter also rises on http://www.economist.com/node/21526872?fsrc=nlw|mgt|08-31-11|management_thinking.

ZHANG YIN (also known by her Cantonese name, Cheung Yan) was the eldest of eight children of a lowly Red Army officer who was imprisoned during the Cultural Revolution for “capitalist offenses”. Today she is one of the world’s richest self-made women, with an estimated fortune of $1.6 billion. In the early 1980s, as a dogsbody in a paper mill, she noted that the waste paper her superiors so casually discarded was actually worth something. She has been capitalizing on her insight ever since.

Note that what made ZHANG YIN a billionaire was from her realization that the waste paper her superiors so casually discarded was actually worth something.

Nigerian women have their own dreams, but majority of them have allowed the dictatorial and sexist Nigerian men to either compel or talk them into discarding their dreams and become cowardly submissive to the men. And what have the men done for the women?
Playing tin-gods to them.

A typical Nigerian husband thinks buying a posh car for his wife and living in a luxury apartment or duplex is a GREAT ACHIEVEMENT that would be all for life.
How much is the total cost of a posh car and a mansion in Nigeria?
Patapata, N200, 000, 000 (two hundred million naira) only.
So, that is all you and your dreams are worth?
Less than USD$2 million?
Is that all and why God made you for on earth?

That is the best and greatest ambition of majority of Nigerian men and selfish pursuit for such social status symbols have left Nigerian men and women mere consumers of perishable luxuries, without producing the tools we need to develop a productive nation.
Nigeria is a poor nation of redundant women at the mercy of shortsighted Nigerian men who have failed to excel in nation building.

Nigerian women must break out the shell of their bondage and challenge the men from the bedroom to the boardroom and achieve more even where the men have failed woefully, in leadership.

There is no romance without finance.
So, be more ambitious to make a great difference and see how much your success will make you more independent and more productive.

Men respect independent women and often insult those who are not.
So, do you want men to respect you or disrespect you for life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Something Wrong With Me? / Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty? / Woman Touches Pastor’s Manhood During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.