Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,457 members, 7,968,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:27 PM

"My Record Label Stopped Me From Releasing Fall (remix)" – Cardi B Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Record Label Stopped Me From Releasing Fall (remix)" – Cardi B Reveals (966 Views)

Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) / I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel / Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Record Label Stopped Me From Releasing Fall (remix)" – Cardi B Reveals by Babspeter(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
American famous female vocalist, Cardi B as revealed that her record label hindered her from releasing the her Remix to Davido's hit song "Fall".

Earlier today, the charming songstress was interviewed on cool FM Radio Station where she make the revelation.

When one of the presenters asked her which and what can Cardi say about Nigerian songs she listens to. Alongside her answer, she added that she had a very hard time with her label and eventually stopped her from releasing fall (Remix) nine month ago which it was recorded.

Watch The Video Below:
https://mp3boost.com/entertainment-gist/cardi-b-label-stopped-her-from-releasing-fall-remix/

Re: "My Record Label Stopped Me From Releasing Fall (remix)" – Cardi B Reveals by Babspeter(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: "My Record Label Stopped Me From Releasing Fall (remix)" – Cardi B Reveals by Rednaxelot: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Because they don’t want banana to fall on her
Re: "My Record Label Stopped Me From Releasing Fall (remix)" – Cardi B Reveals by seankafor(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
That's how contract works..
Somebody gats be in charge

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Christens Her Daughter With A Yoruba Name / Twitter Users Accuse Bishop Umoh 'okon Lagos' Of Faking His Weight Loss (photos) / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To His Girlfriend In Church Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.