Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,692 members, 7,921,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:08 AM

Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper (40473 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Kingpunter: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2019
We all got played – Lydia Forson reacts to Cardi B ‘meet and greet' saga

Ghanaian actress Lydia Forson has reacted to claims that she and her colleagues in the entertainment industry were ‘snubbed’ by American rapper Cardi B.

Narrations by some of the personalities indicated that they were invited to a private meet up with Cardi B by the organisers of the show but upon reaching the venue for the event, none of the organisers would offer any explanation as to when and how the ‘Meet and Greet’ would be coordinated. After waiting for more than five hours, neither Cardi B nor the organisers showed up.

The apparent embarrassment did not only ignite anger in one but all the personalities who were present as they took to their various social media pages to vent their displeasure.

In a reaction to all that went down, Lydia Forson, who has become a target for social media trolls over what they say was a ‘lab coat’ she wore to meet Cardi B, has proffered her side of the story.

In a twitter post, the actress noted that she knew Cardi B had no idea about the supposed ‘meet and greet’ the moment she realized it wasn’t “as ‘private’ as the organisers had indicated.”

Her post read:

I knew this was NOT on Cardi B the minute I got there and realized it wasn’t as private as the organisers had indicated. It’s why I left. Truth is, we all got played.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lydiaforson/status/1203949383403921408

Meanwhile, Cardi B upon realising the communication gap created took to her Instagram to explain and apologise over what really prevented her from meeting with Ghanaian ‘celebrities’.

She added that some of the celebrities came down to the poolside but filed past her and refused to prompt her about the supposed ‘Meet and Greet’.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/We-all-got-played-Lydia-Forson-reacts-to-Cardi-B-meet-and-greet-saga-809824

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by dawnomike(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2019
You all have tried...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by majamajic(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2019
masquerade get size !!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Waakanda: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2019
Charlie people are not smiling now cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by englishmart(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
the same celebrities that snub fans, thinking they are on top of the world. They talk trash to their fans and belittle them. Now you have seen a superstar bigger than the entire Ghana and you want her to give you the respect you are devoid of. Oyo dimeji

166 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by rentAcock(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
These guys are getting angry because they didn't meet a stripper? We have a long way to go in this continent. An American artiste enters Africa and all our big celebrities are salivating in the mouth just to pose with her.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by helinues: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Try your luck next time now..

Is it even a must you meet her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by SultanOfPuna: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ghana I Pity Una
How una go allow Stripper Wey dey drink Stout
Make una wait for 6 hours, only to find her eating Kebab beside the pool...
grin
Cardi U Be Savage!!!

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Poo
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Moneste(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by grandstar(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
I don't understand what I just read

Was it that Cardi B wasn't informed so didn't come or was informed late or when she discovered it would be a public affair, she quickly distinguished. which one is it?

8 Likes

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Mipiss: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Dreyl(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Why are they wailing

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Abeg I no fit lwff

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Kapilta(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Abegi e don do. Ghana thread don do for today. Better news dey there. Cardi b don come don go. Abegi.
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Thisis2raw(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
All I understand from this brouhaha, Ghanaians want to trend that all.
Why make a fuss outta of nothing?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Myhusband(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
black Monday for Ghanians? because I don't know what the fuss about Cardi B failing to meet them

is cardi B carrying some kind of bleaching cream that will lighten some Ghanians skin or what?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by chukwugoziegi: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
These people are just insane. Is Cardi-B the Pope or Queen Elizabeth?

By the way, Meg-thee-Stallion will be in Nigeria in 2weeks, they will so cry ehen.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by xclusiveguy4(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin "meeting Isaac Newton" grin this got me lol grin

26 Likes

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by momodub: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Jackyboy: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
cool
Don't we as Africans have pressing needs and issues to focus on or attend to.

We no go rest for chioma B matter......

Rivers Man is dumbfounded as wike declares us 1st class citizens of Nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by cyberaddict: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin

Ghana get fine girls that year o

Nadia
Jackie
Juliet
Yvonne
Nikky
Joselyn
Martha

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by espn(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
any small thing...you turn celebrity..

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by chigoizie7(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Them never start sef
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by chigoizie7(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
This one follow for celebrities

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by OgaBuhari: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
ugly fat African cow failed to meet an American lesbian Olosho
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by chukwugoziegi: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Ghana I Pity Una
How una go allow Stripper Wey dey drink stout
Make una wait for 6 hours, only to find her eating
Kebab beside the pool...
grin

Leeemaooo

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wait?? Who is Cardu b? Animal place or things?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by kevoh(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
No be dis one wear lab coat go greet CardiB grin No wonder CardiB snubbed them for kebab instead.
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by geedot: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thank God everyone isn't like me. Because if they were, Cardi B wouldn't come down here to Africa in the first place. Why queue to meet someone that has little or no value to add to your life, but, just for pictures sake.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow / Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit / Victoria Kolawole Cleavage Baring Photos: Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.