Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper (40500 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Kingpunter: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lalasticlala why the hell did you credit another blog with my content ?? this is just fraud, if you like you can go ahead and block my account because you play God here
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by ChristoBam: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
rentAcock:
These guys are getting angry because they didn't meet a stripper? We have a long way to go in this continent. An American artiste enters Africa and all our big celebrities are salivating in the mouth just to pose with her.

If you ever had a bad past, I pray God will make it get diggged out and everyone will continue to judge you by that past. Amen.
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by donkingzton01(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
englishmart:
the same celebrities that snub fans, thinking they are on top of the world. They talk trash to their fans and belittle them. Now you have seen a superstar bigger than the entire Ghana and you want her to give you the respect you are devoid of. Oyo dimeji

Guy easy nah, na person country you dey murder like this
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Masterpiece77: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ghanaian celebrities sha..
Kindly view my signature for quality sneakers/shoes and watch from top brands at best offer..
Also, if you need land around lagos mainland kindly view my signature for my contact details.
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by MNDY(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ghana celebrities, una own de una bodi.

All the vex na because say una already know say Naija set pass. The jealousy.

Y'all knew beforehand that her presence there would not be as lively as 9ja's own. Na why una jus de vex up & down anyhow.
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by bolubennie(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
O ga oo See as this Lydia Forson look like a bag of beans cry
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by JeffreyJames(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
This Ghanian celebs are so full of themselves. Cardi B was sitting right there at the pool. They could see her. But no, them dey wait make she come meet them.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by 360command: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Germandude30:
I had a Ghanaian friend who was very primitive at pronouncing words.while in Frankfurt to visit a friend from Hamburg he insisted on preparing his own meals in d kitchen which was rice and milk with sugar.he said it's a favourite dish in Ashanti.what the heck!!!!
yes bro, they call it rice porridge.. now this is my concern with you, never try to be negative with regards to ones culture . That food is also eaten in south east Asia as well as a few countries in east Africa.. you have a problem with "rice porridge" but you dont have a problem with "soaking garri and fish". You think your culture is the best but failed to reason that people talk shit about your culture. Stupid Nigerian with their myopic way of thinking..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Hypocrit: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
E dey really dey pain!

The international job connect... Hoeing

E dey pain gan.
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by AkupeMBANO(f): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Chaii See as dem use una play like Umuaka Umaka Enyi Jesus grin
Cardi U Be Savage!!!
na only igbo children who grew in the hood will understand your post wella. you funny o

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by sholay2011(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
rentAcock:
These guys are getting angry because they didn't meet a stripper? We have a long way to go in this continent. An American artiste enters Africa and all our big celebrities are salivating in the mouth just to pose with her.
Finally! A post that makes sense. I am ashamed of my people I swear.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by ekeleboy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
goodbye cadi B
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by hopexter(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
grandstar:
I don't understand what I just read

Was it that Cardi B wasn't informed so didn't come or was informed late or when she discovered it would be a public affair, she quickly distinguished. which one is it?

Which one do you think it is grin grin
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by grandstar(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
hopexter:

Which one do you think it is grin grin

She wasn't informed. Got my answer from someone
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by Legendguru: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oh
Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by VanEFCC: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
helinues:
Try your luck next time now..
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Is it even a must you meet her?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper by SeunDobo(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
dawnomike:
You all have tried...

Ghana celebraties wey Twitter and can't get even 1k likes or commot na dat one be celebraties come Nigeria come learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita May Igoni Celebrates Her Birthday With Zee World Themed Photos / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' / Wofai Fada’s In-laws Reject Marriage To Their Son, Release Public Statement (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.