Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,025 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

Our FIRST Date! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our FIRST Date! (571 Views)

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our FIRST Date! by lavylilly: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Our FIRST Date!

First and Foremost, let me put it out there that Mr. man DID NOT disappoint.

I arrived at the venue before him.

** Yes, I show up to dates early.

As soon as I spotted him some feet away walking majestically towards me, I froze! Mr.man had the confidence and swag that would make ANY woman melt. His ensemble was on point, and his smell? Enchanting.

Before he got to where I was sitting, I managed to snap back to my normal self, took one swig of my drink, propped myself against the seat, then mentally prepare myself for what was to come.

Finally, he made it, standing just few inches before me. I stood and embraced him. We sat, graciously if I may add.

We exchanged pleasantries then ordered drinks.

Our date officially began.

We talked, laughed, and stylishly brushed our bodies together.

None of us looked at our phone or even remembered that we had one as we were totally engrossed with each other.

He asked questions like:

-Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want as a dinner guest?

-What’s your most treasured memory?

-What would constitute a perfect day for you?

And I indulged him.

Needless to say, we had an amazing date.

Disclaimer.⚠️

I DID NOT go on a date o, but when I eventually do, this is how I hope to tell the story.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our FIRST Date! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you must train urself first because many guys are shy and don't know how to initiate a conversation only good at pressing phone during a date
Re: Our FIRST Date! by nappy760(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you must train urself first because many guys are shy and don't know how to initiate a conversation only good at pressing phone during a date

guy? undecided abi you meant to say girls

1 Like

Re: Our FIRST Date! by Riele(f): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2019
Are you planning on a date with a Nigerian man ?

Cuz they're not likely to ask those questions and smell enchanting !

2 Likes

Re: Our FIRST Date! by Jgoldie: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:
Are you planning on a date with a Nigerian man ?

Cuz they're not likely to ask those questions and smell enchanting !

Girl....you have said it all shocked
The questions you should be expecting is?
How are you coping with this current economy?
Are you a Muslim/Christian?
do you have cash with you?

Some will even order food and drinks and abscond

1 Like

Re: Our FIRST Date! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2019
nappy760:

guy? undecided abi you meant to say girls
surprisingly guys..lol.. girls too
Re: Our FIRST Date! by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2019
Recently i had two successive date within the last two months with same lady. I just flow with the moment. Weird enough, i ate both my chicken both and hers. On first date, she was like what a Bleep? And i was like that's calcium!
Imagination is truly great but can really disappoint. For me is good to flow with the moment.

1 Like

Re: Our FIRST Date! by vincentjk(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Once had a surprise lunch with a lady which i can't tell if it's a date or just mere lunch as we're just friends yet. Lots of talks, eye contacts, questions and recorded two videos of us with her phone

She wasn't prepared nor dressed for it either lol

1 Like

Re: Our FIRST Date! by Grandlord: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2019
I'm a sapiophile and also a polymath. I love it when a woman keeps me on my toes with intelligent versatile conversations in science, philosophy, politics, sociology, the economy and her career.

The last woman I sat with, we had such a great time together. She's a young architect passionate about her job. I didn't disappoint as well. I asked trigger questions and she unleashed bullets of detailed explanations with professional jargons. We taught, learnt, criticised, argued and laughed. She's a promising, talented young woman. cool

1 Like

Re: Our FIRST Date! by meobizy(f): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
-Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want as a dinner guest?

-What’s your most treasured memory?

-What would constitute a perfect day for you?
So a man won’t have what to do with his life but gather queries from 36 questions to make someone fall in love? Lol. No wonder females get disappointed with real world dates.

The guys who normally get between a woman’s thighs don’t bother to date, na she dey carry herself enter him room.
Re: Our FIRST Date! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Then you must be boring.
Re: Our FIRST Date! by lavylilly: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
inspirator1:
Recently i had two successive date within the last two months with same lady. I just flow with the moment. Weird enough, i ate both my chicken both and hers. On first date, she was like what a Bleep? And i was like that's calcium!
Imagination is truly great but can really disappoint. For me is good to flow with the moment.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice On A Cheating Wife / Checkout The Best Gift To Get For Your Child This Christmas (pictures) / Long Truck Carry Couple With Their People Around On Their Wedding Day In SA. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.