Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,232 members, 7,974,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigeria Association Of Veterinary Medical Students Gets A Message From Gaza Kure - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Association Of Veterinary Medical Students Gets A Message From Gaza Kure (225 Views)

Nigeria Bar Association Election Voters Register Contains Bizarre Names (Photo) / Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / How Much Does A Veterinary Doctor Earns In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Association Of Veterinary Medical Students Gets A Message From Gaza Kure by Gazakure: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Good Morning,
Great Veterinary Colleagues,

I'm honored to be admist great veterinary medical students of all levels and institutions within Nigeria, individuals of high pedigree and intelectual . It will be recalled that University of Agriculture Makurdi took over the mantle of leadership of NAVMS around July, 2018 in a similar convention which took place in the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN). Since assumption into office of the National Leadership of NAVMS lead by Comr Attah Agbese the Nigeria tertiary institution had embacked on a Nation wide strike which lasted for about 4 months and extended til the end of the 2019 general elections which most schools resumed directly into exams and most institutional quarters /offices were shut down during this quiescent time .

The host school University of Agriculture Makurdi was a session plus backward and in a bid to rush, the school administration had enforced all rapid mechanism so as to meet up with other institutions. The Students of veterinary college had not complained in anyway of this abrupt action but had engaged the NAVMS senate for a convenent time to host the NAVMS BENUE 2019 convention and all prosponement and shifting was done with the concent of the NAVMS Senate ( president and secretary of all AVMS ).

On this note, I'll wish to make my own submission that as aspirants of a noble profession, let us stop blaming ourselves and rather in harmony , come together in other to achieve the task which is ahead of us and for those who feel disatisfied. Please, let us bury our grievences and dissatisfaction and lets forge together as a one undivided entied body.
Thank you

" The success of NVMA starts from our coordination of NAVMS "
- Tetra Comr Gaza Kure

#gazakure #navms #nvma #benue2019 #uam #loc #convention #nigeriaassociationofveterinarymedicalstudents

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me / Please Help Fellow Nigerians, A Must Read By Everyone, As Its So Pathetic! / Final Year Project Topics And Materials On 'BUSINESS EDUCATION'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.