Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview (69525 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Marriage Breakup Rumors, Shares Hot Photo / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Madibah(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
How is this possible grin
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by femi4: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
queenitee:
“You mean the actress Eniola Badmus right” would have been better if truly she was trying to make
a connection between the Tv and the actress. And besides I believe whoever was interviewing her would have added Tv if she was referring to the Tv production company.

What am I saying? I didn’t watch the video but I believe the tone of her voice is also a determinant to
Know if she was trying to ridicule Eniola or it was just a a misconception. Again, it’s not always what we say but how we say it(the tone of our voice)

And besides, Someone somewhere would also be like “Who’s Omotola Ekeinde,” that’s life. So Eniola shouldn’t kill herself, she’s equally recognized by certain people. The rewarding thing is to make impact in life not fighting for recognition upandown. Your impact will bring you recognition.
You wrote this epistle without watching the video....Oya come collect 10mb

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by demolinka(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Suspect33:
If Omotola misbehaves, Eniola should swallow her

I go laff o, I go laff o, I go... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Peezol: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Women and their wahala, how is this a news now undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by lastempero: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Badmus should sack herself n her staff,they are the ones that goofed.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by yemiphantastic: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
queenitee:
“You mean the actress Eniola Badmus right” would have been better if truly she was trying to make
a connection between the Tv and the actress. And besides I believe whoever was interviewing her would have added Tv if she was referring to the Tv production company.

What am I saying? I didn’t watch the video but I believe the tone of her voice is also a determinant to
Know if she was trying to ridicule Eniola or it was just a a misconception. Again, it’s not always what we say but how we say it(the tone of our voice)

And besides, Someone somewhere would also be like “Who’s Omotola Ekeinde,” that’s life. So Eniola shouldn’t kill herself, she’s equally recognized by certain people. The rewarding thing is to make impact in life not fighting for recognition upandown. Your impact will bring you recognition.
The interviewer added TV she said "say a shoutout to Eniola Badmus TV" I watched the video and I honestly think Omotola was part surprised that the same Eniola also has a TV attached to her name. Yeah Omotola's wording too was weird. I know we sef as Nigerians we can be sensitive.
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by blazetitov: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sensenan:
Anger everywhere in this country. You talk they read meaning into it. You didn't talk that one na major wahala. People make una take am easy. Buhari tenor is already on the finishing line

He is not going until 2023 grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by fof1: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
queenitee:

NONESENSE. CREATORS OF CONFLICTS. NO BAD INTENTIONS VIEWED AND NO NEGATIVE INTERPRETATION DESIRED. LET ALL LIE LOW INFINITO...

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Suspect33(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sensenan:
Anger everywhere in this country. You talk they read meaning into it. You didn't talk that one na major wahala. People make una take am easy. Buhari tenor is already on the finishing line
3 years and some months remaining you say finishing line
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Wallade(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
queenitee:

If Omotola was quoted out of context, I expect that she would have seen these drama on social media about her comment and quickly issue a statement on her social media handles or pages to correct the impression, at least, and perhaps reach out to Enoiola to clarify her comment.

The fact that she hasn't said any rebuttal or correction means she was out to despise and spite Enoiola Badmos. Simple psychology.

However, that is so immature, cheap and despicable of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde. Anyway,
Omotola's time in the movie industry is far spent so she may be interested in starting controversies to remain relevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by jahsharon: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Suspect33:
If Omotola misbehaves, Eniola should swallow her

I dey prostrate ooo, Aunty Eniola, I beg no swallow Omo Sexy ooo, na small pikin dey worry her. I know say Aunty Eniola ccan swallow Olumo rock.
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Angry Nigerians. Everybody in this country is angry. The rich, poor, middle class we are all angry, pained and ready to vent our anger at the slightest provocation. Ki lon sele.

FYI, If anyone mention the name Eniola Badmus, I will say I don't know her/him. Yes I don't. Until I see her picture now before I could reconcile the name with the person. This ain't pride nor display of arrogance nor whatever it is you wanna think y'all sons and daughters of anger.

If I were Eniola Badmus, I would reach out to Omotola(damn it she ain't omniscience) and express my disappointment to her in a friendly and joking manner and I am sure she will apologize and our friendship will be cemented right away.

You guys should all take a chill pill. Besides, Omotola doesn't owe any baga explanation for bit knowing somebody. We all go through those in life. Even some people don't know your Buhari let alone those local champions Tinubu, Oledepo, Adebole y'all idolize in this hell hole Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
queenitee:

What if they are not the same people?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by chuckdelis: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Isn’t it obvious she doesn’t know her? See the way she struggled to say the name the second time.
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Neddstark: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Eniola Badmus has never been a good actress. The whole issue was unnecessary. Which one come be Eniola Badmus TV
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by agrowell: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
This is what we call transmission, transmission, transmission.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Realvado: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Does she produce tv?
Romanoff:
I didn't even know Eniola has a TV production company.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sensenan:

Just because your life is full of anger doesn't mean everyone else's are also full of anger.
There is anger on social media all over the world due to the fact that any idiot monkey can post anything they want anonymously.
Go on yahoo, CNN, or Fox and read comments on politics and life in the US and you will see anger worse than Nigeria.
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Bobotic(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aunty Omotosho....weldone oh

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Hoojay(f): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Is Eniola Badmus now a blogger?

Visit www.quickgisterblog.com.ng for latest totori! grin
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Femeto: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Eniola Badmus dry Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by akilo1: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
I am the only one who dont give a fuc"k about this hoes
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Tembebe: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
jahsharon:

I dey prostrate ooo, Aunty Eniola, I beg no swallow Omo Sexy ooo, na small pikin dey worry her. I know say Aunty Eniola ccan swallow Olumo rock.
You people behave and talk as if Eniola is the only fat person in nollywood
Pls,e don do na
Look for other yeyebrity wey fat full ground to yab na,lolz grin grin
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by YorubaKing: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Did Omotola lady na confirm Olofo! I've never liked or rated her anyway. These are the same fools with inferiority complexities 9ja pple adulate and celebrate. She thinks too highly of herself. Now imagine if she has AJ's popularity status.

Thunder fire her! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Signs J Ice To DMW As Both Fly Private Jet (pics,vid) / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.