Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview (69523 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Marriage Breakup Rumors, Shares Hot Photo / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Lamanii22(f): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
masseratti:
Who brought this to front page when we are still talking about President General Muhammadu Buhari regime Administration you guys are pushing irrelevant issues to us on front page.

Plus.. NEPA have gone on strike... Fuckery situation...
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by Enemyofpeace: 12:38am On Dec 12, 2019
That's their problem, my problem is how to survive this Buhari government
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by meobizy(f): 12:48am On Dec 12, 2019
Omotola, my Omosexy, my African Ms. Piggy. I hope this news will keep her on Instagram more. I can’t wait for her next set of pictures.
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by freemi(m): 5:48am On Dec 12, 2019
ursullalinda:
I love Eniola's matured reaction......I luv omo sexy but she goofed this time around......How can't she know Eniola?.....at least as a Yoruba actress....my respect to Eni
trouble maker
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by queenitee(f): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2019
franugo:

The reporter literarily said eniola badmus TV!!! Pls watch the video and don't just drop shii like its hot...I see nothing wrong here,
Didn’t you see where I wrote up there that I didn’t watch the video, besides, I never insulted Omotola, all I said was maybe it’s her use of words that got people confused. You also, please read.
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by queenitee(f): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2019
femi4:
You wrote this epistle without watching the video....Oya come collect 10mb
Sorry?
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by queenitee(f): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2019
femi4:
You wrote this epistle without watching the video....Oya come collect 10mb
I was thinking of a reply, but I couldn’t find any, so I’ll just let go. Thank you for your mb, you might just want to keep it for the person coming along.
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by samteebiz3: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2019
ursullalinda:
I love Eniola's matured reaction......I luv omo sexy but she goofed this time around......How can't she know Eniola?.....at least as a Yoruba actress....my respect to Eni

Sweetheart, Omotola didn't goof at all! Glad your time to watch the video very closely. She might not even know Eniola Badmus personally. From every indication, she seemingly has heard of her. She is not at all at will to know everybody. She might just be too busy to meet her....
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by 9jaRealist: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Nigerians always MAJORING in MINOR things... smh undecided

She was asked to give a shout out to a named TV company...
And she connected the name to the actress (as in “the same”?). Where’s the Wahala?!

>
Re: Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview by 9jaRealist: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2019
ursullalinda:

She did not know the TV company...
She obviously knew Eniola and was trying to make the connection.

Nigerians! Much ado about absolutely nothing!!

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.