Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,015 members, 7,912,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:23 PM

BREAKING: One Dies As Truck Crushes Taxi In Abuja (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: One Dies As Truck Crushes Taxi In Abuja (photo) (352 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: One Dies As Truck Crushes Taxi In Abuja (photo) by driversng: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
According to a report by Punch Metro, a woman has died after a truck conveying a tractor crushed a taxi in Nyanya, Abuja.

The incident, which occurred at 9.40 am, saw the truck with registration number KSB379XA (Kwara) plough into several vehicles, including that of Punch Metro, before coming to a halt at Nyanya bus stop.

A Punch Metro correspondent, who was in his vehicle at the time of the accident, survived without visible injuries.

The deceased, a middle-aged woman was sitting in the passenger seat of the parked taxi, which was the last affected vehicle died on the spot.

The driver of the taxi, who was immediately pulled out of the mangled car was rushed to the hospital.

It was learnt that the truck developed failed brakes at Mogadishu Barracks, outbound the Federal Capital Territory, several kilometres before it came to a stop.

The driver of the truck was said to have abandoned it and taken to his heels.

Officers of the Federal Road Safety Corps and police have since arrived on the scene.

Source:
https://www.tori.ng/news/137291/breaking-one-dies-as-truck-crushes-taxi-in-abuja-p.html

Re: BREAKING: One Dies As Truck Crushes Taxi In Abuja (photo) by Braintrain: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rest in poo
Re: BREAKING: One Dies As Truck Crushes Taxi In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Braintrain:
Rest in poo

??
Re: BREAKING: One Dies As Truck Crushes Taxi In Abuja (photo) by largehead: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Braintrain:
Rest in poo
I have started minding my own business.
Re: BREAKING: One Dies As Truck Crushes Taxi In Abuja (photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Whenever I see trucks on Abuja roads.. I horn at the driver and insult them waka just like that... 80% of Nigerian trucks playing the highway aren't motorable and a disaster waiting to happen.

RIP to the woman..
Re: BREAKING: One Dies As Truck Crushes Taxi In Abuja (photo) by Ashawopapa001: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
God protect and guide us and our family members into 2020 safely cry
Can I hear you say Amen?

(1) (Reply)

Chemoprevention / H Pylori Associated Chronic Severe Gastritis / Countries With Confirmed Cases Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.