Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,308 members, 7,900,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina (24096 Views)

Wike Not Answerable To N’assembly — Falana, Adegboruwa / Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by LabDNA: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2019
ebuk4real:
To remember that this is the same Adeshina I religiously followed his column while still at The Sun newspaper still baffles me. He wrote as a man of strong convictions that if thrown in a pit of Lions like Daniel of the holy scriptures, he would still stand & speak for the truth. And I never missed his column.

But after APC welcomed him to the banquet table, I guess it's either he intentionally shuts down his brain or his meal was laced with memory loss.

Now I know the meaning of the saying which goes thus: Never trust an average Nigerian with power.

Forget Nija...
Seems like you just read my mind 100%.
Femi was a scam all along.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by emmasege: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2019
Abeg who is talking? Is it Major General Buhari or his dog?
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2019
Well, in the midst of all the trash he vomited there, he made a sound point with regards to opinions of a few learned individuals not being a reflection of the views of the majority of the citizens...

In simpler terms... Why should an underperforming government be bothered when those they are leading are deafeningly silent and docile like sheep.

Timaya and Fela are right: we can't kill ourselves, and Nigerians should continue suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by 2Odds101(f): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2019
bdchange:
The way and acts at which Mamman Daura displays his power is as if Buhari will never leave office again forgetting that he is running his tenure not royalty. Just like Saraki was feeling like a small god then but now being bamboozled here and there by the power that be. Daura should know that General Buhari will leave in 2023 no matter what. This regime has demonstrated the height of lawlessness in every capacity even more than we bargained for and someone will say we are still practicing democracy.
you used the right keywords. cheesy grin
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by 4gunners(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2019
Northern culture sees wife as inconsequential in important matter. I'm not suprised with the travails of the first lady, she is going beyond her boundary.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by NaMeAboki: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Some fools believe that Amelica, Engrand and Yolope are like gods who can dictate to the Nigerian govt over of its internal issues bordering on its own national security.
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Maxymilliano:
I agree with Adesina on the issue of sovereignty but Nigeria must work on her several Human Rights violations.

This government cannot afford to continue with the present level of impunity.

Actually, they can afford to do whatever they well please... As long as the nation is too dumb and divided, they have the full license to do all what not.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by anonimi: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2019
bizza45:
Says d country that runs there for almost everything they want to do , borrow money, holiday, even to buy toothpick

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4909216_fbimg1487676221357_jpeg9280d73cd889b20dbd83498084c93a59

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773720_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by anonimi: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2019
Angelfrost:
Actually, they can afford to do whatever they well please... As long as the nation is too dumb and divided, they have the full license to do all what not.

You have said the whole truth and nothing but the unadulterated truth.
I dey hail o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by ubev01(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2019
If he becomes a victim tomorrow, he will still cry out to the same us, uk and eu. He will forget then that Nigeria is a sovereign nation.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2019
anonimi:

You have said the whole truth and nothing but the unadulterated truth.
I dey hail o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

I hail you too sir... Another day, another Aso rock clown show!!! What a democracy!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by didodidode: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2019
ebuk4real:
To remember that this is the same Adeshina I religiously followed his column while still at The Sun newspaper still baffles me. He wrote as a man of strong convictions that if thrown in a pit of Lions like Daniel of the holy scriptures, he would still stand & speak for the truth. And I never missed his column.

But after APC welcomed him to the banquet table, I guess it's either he intentionally shuts down his brain or his meal was laced with memory loss.

Now I know the meaning of the saying which goes thus: Never trust an average Nigerian with power.

Forget Nija...

Baba all nah scam , they are all looking for their own share of the national cake ?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by pode(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2019
No worry, one day you will answer to death
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by BabaO2: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Segun Adesina. I hope you get to read this. Our forefathers in their wisdom says: If you are asked to deliver a message as a slave, you use your discernment to deliver it as a freeborn.

Where will you be when your slave master leave in three years time?

A good name is better than all the wealth in this world.
But the guy is right, truth is bitter. Should we be answerable to the US, UK etc, why are we so backward and overwhelmed with inferiority complex? We should deal with our issues fiercely internally if it will lead to sweeping off of Buhari/APC and other useless parties so be it.
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Sam0(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2019
Smart guy
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by AreaFada2: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2019
bizza45:
Says d country that runs there for almost everything they want to do , borrow money, holiday, even to buy toothpick
Always going to UK to beg for "technical assistance" and won't treat even ear infection in Nigeria. Their kids do not attend neglected public universities in Nigeria.
But when US and UK ask our dimwit leaders to treat their fellow Nigerians like human beings, they turn to Mugabe in their replies. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Forumobserver12(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Maxymilliano:
I agree with Adesina on the issue of sovereignty but Nigeria must work on her several Human Rights violations.

This government cannot afford to continue with the present level of impunity.

Which sovereignty are we talking about here? A Leader that cherish traveling to another Sovereign nation to treat a health condition as little as ear infection or left his country and vacation in another man's country has automatically surrender the Sovereignty of his nation.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by AreaFada2: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2019
BabaO2:
But the guy is right, truth is bitter. Should we be answerable to the US, UK etc, why are we so backward and overwhelmed with inferiority complex? We should deal with our issues fiercely internally if it will lead to sweeping off of Buhari/APC and other useless parties so be it.
They should also treat ear infections and educate their kids in Nigeria. That is how to prove that you are not inferior. Beat or equal the Westerners in the good things they do. Boris John and Trump do not run to Nigeria for medical treatment.

Not forming independence when asked to treat own citizens like human beings.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by KosiGee(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Segun Adesina. I hope you get to read this. Our forefathers in their wisdom says: If you are asked to deliver a message as a slave, you use your discernment to deliver it as a freeborn.

Lauretta Onochie need to read this. That woman is abusing her talent and education. She need to reflect and work on herself. One day, all these glamour and protections would depart from her. Those that gave her fake canines to attack other people would take the fangs back, she would be kicked out in the harsh weather, denied and abandoned. That applies to all those used by monsters to tidy their stained images. They will all be dumped like the thrash that they all are when their assignments are complete.

Onochie like Adesina employs the online space to launder the images of her evil employers who exploit her.

She told us that every lie has expiry date while denying that DSS invaded the court to arrest Sowore! It didn’t take up to 24 hours for her fake friends and employers to rubbish her story. Her day of reckoning is coming if she doesn’t change.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Monaco2(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2019
Mona leave femi, he too will also become a victim sooner or later na dat time nai e go see shegge

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Thyristor: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2019
Give up your land to Fulani terrorist herdsmen or die- President Buhari's SSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njcw729t8VY
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by ogene007: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2019
adem30:
Nobody can use USA, EU, or UK to threaten Buhari.
Nnamdi Kanu used this till he tired and ran away, where are the sanctions of the USA,UK,EU,International communities and International Villages?

Onogben used USA,UK,EU,International Communities and International Villages to threaten the Major General, where is He today?

There are competitions in the global market, USA do not have the monopoly anymore, no wonder Buhari romance with the core America rivals, China and Russia.

Trump is busy facing his impeachment allegations and one unknown Sowore is banking on him to rescue him.
If Sowore tries this in America no one will hear his voice, he will be named a Terrorist straight and he will be executed.

General Buhari no dey look Uche face o
When they place them and their families under sanction, they will feel the heat. Ask Iran, Syria, North Korea and China, they know better. Their accounts will be frozen, and their families kicked out of all the countries where US wields it's influence. Even Saudi Arabia that depends on US for protection will disown the tyrant. Adeshina is just ranting.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by tosyne2much(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2019
This regime does not only obey the rule of law but has also demonstrated the height of lawlessness and dictatorship

Buhari was a wrong choice for Nigeria
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Arthurity1(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2019
youngsahito:
let the UK and US ban buhari from entering their country if he will not die the next day.
Ahn! Ahn! Where do you now want him to recharge his small life battery! It's not fair ooh!
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by tofolo(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2019
bizza45:
And medical trip.... angry
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2019
U are abusing humans rights of ur citizens and they are calling u out and u say they have their own issues so u can now do whatever u like right?

U think u are not accountable until it happens and u will understand how accountable u are to the world not just us and uk.

Us/uk have far more respect for human rights especially of their citizens than most countries talkless of Nigeria where they can shoot protesters with live bullets

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Topmaike007(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2019
When we're sovereign nation and yet still borrowing money from them... May God punnish all this Politicians

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by themanderon: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2019
Imagine. Not answerable to their true masters, not answerable to the supposed Nigerians that voted them in , then who are they answerable to

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Btruth: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2019
A bi something is wrong with this Adeshina head nii?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by udemzyudex(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2019
This Man thinks he is doing his job,so he can say anything he likes.

Oga note that you won't remain there forever ooo.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by aminusodiq(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2019
truthfulparrot:

in short... Ti a ha ran ni ni use eru... Aa fi ti omo jeee...!! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 / Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.