Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,306 members, 7,900,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina (24096 Views)

Wike Not Answerable To N’assembly — Falana, Adegboruwa / Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by OChimex: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2019
bizza45:
Says d country that runs there for almost everything they want to do , borrow money, holiday, even to buy toothpick

Honestly, no Nigerian politician is sane. These guys posses the lowest IQ i have ever seen. They depend 100 percent on US and European for everything, Arms, loans, crude export, health tourism, schools for their kids, vacations, yet he spewed this senseless words that will anger his benefactor.

Why depend on them if you call yourself a sovereign nation? Be on your own and stop running to them, then you will have basis to call yourself a sovereign nation.

My goodness. I am beginning to wonder if something is wrong with us. Where is common sense?

The other day the other one introduced Okada with trampoline as his own innovation in this 21st century? Goodness me. When nations are fast developing railways and high speed trains to connect all their cities to ease off traffic. After 1 year, he will still ban the same madness he introduced.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by tsmith(f): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2019
ebuk4real:
To remember that this is the same Adeshina I religiously followed his column while still at The Sun newspaper still baffles me. He wrote as a man of strong convictions that if thrown in a pit of Lions like Daniel of the holy scriptures, he would still stand & speak for the truth. And I never missed his column.

But after APC welcomed him to the banquet table, I guess it's either he intentionally shuts down his brain or his meal was laced with memory loss.

Now I know the meaning of the saying which goes thus: Never trust an average Nigerian with power.

Forget Nija...

Truth is everyone has a price, Rueben Abati, Dele Momodu, Oshimole etc were all.one time advocates but got bought.

It's hard to dine at the same table with the devils and remain incorruptible. See Osinbajo now, nothing but a puppet, not a word of recent developments despite been a professor of law.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by crafteck(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2019
But you are answerable to Nigerians, shey u answer dem?
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by mamatwiny(f): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Is mamman Daura trying to chook Aisha and she refused? These two ppl have been fighting each other from the beggning of this administration. They better tell us what the real issue is.
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by EdiskyHarry: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2019
there is no hope for Nigeria anymore, it's every man for himself now
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by sunkoye: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2019
ebuk4real:
To remember that this is the same Adeshina I religiously followed his column while still at The Sun newspaper still baffles me. He wrote as a man of strong convictions that if thrown in a pit of Lions like Daniel of the holy scriptures, he would still stand & speak for the truth. And I never missed his column.

But after APC welcomed him to the banquet table, I guess it's either he intentionally shuts down his brain or his meal was laced with memory loss.

Now I know the meaning of the saying which goes thus: Never trust an average Nigerian with power.

Forget Nija...
Pls remember Segun Adeniyi and Reuben Abati. They turn out to be the same. Adesina will never be different

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by futurism: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2019
ebuk4real:

Forget Nija...
It was a marketing strategy... did Adeboye, a whole pastor, not contribute to the calamity of today? ALL OF THEM are fighting for their survival. These men know Nigeria's end is near. All money collected and being stored in dollars.

Make no mistake. Anybody who believe someone is coming to safe them in this country is a big time fool.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by truthstands01: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2019
This guy is a big disgrace. Now you know you are not answerable to them but when you need help, you run to them. Time will tell. All you are interested is destroying Nigeria but ready for all you actions and inactions will be fully rewarded by God. You'll surely reap the fruits of your terrible acts in Nigeria. Its a question of time.
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Obec70(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2019
So the mind of majority of Nigerians are those clapping for impunity, recklessness of law enforcement agencies, disobedient to rule of law, anti people policies?

When it comes to medical tourism & money laundry UK & EU comes to your aid & dictate for you?

Very shameful statement coming from Femi Adeshina, so called acclaimed journerlist!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Obec70(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2019
ebuk4real:

That's the highest height of hypocrisy of the highest order! Imagine a bro, In four square gospel church which preaches Christ like life

Forget Nija...
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by lawani: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2019
Who are you answerable to?. No one?.
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by jahsharon: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2019
bizza45:
Says d country that runs there for almost everything they want to do , borrow money, holiday, even to buy toothpick

Lazy youths like you run to US, UK and EU, the Presidency does not. Also, this administration has been doing business with China and that is why you see roads, rails and airports being constructed. Past administrations that was dealing with US, UK and EU were only using the countries to keep our stolen money.
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Chukapage(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Some fools believe that Amelica, Engrand and Yolope are like gods who can dictate to the Nigerian govt over of its internal issues bordering on its own national security.
Some "sovereign" fools also get to forget their "sovereignty" when it comes to treating ear infection the run to the same "Yulope" when their sons get small accidents they run to the same "Amelica" when their children need Good education they run to the same "Engrad" even rag tag terrorists the run back again to "Amelica" and when they have looted all the money ,these same shameless fools run to "China" Biko where is the sovereignty?? I know you're an Aboki and it comes with natural unintelligence but try reason am now where is the "sovereignty" ? And OOOO I forgot when it comes to refining the crude oil we still run to the same "Amelica" even ordinary election we need the same "Amelica" to supervise it for us . Even when it comes to common production of Tooth pick and immediate goods and services this "sovereign" nation runs to the same "Amelica" or "China" Biko Aboki show us the sovereignty because nobody is really seeing unless of course as expected of you you're too daft that you see "sovereignty" in all of the above grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2019
See this afonja airhead, the drugs u dey use don expire better go and buy sense. Their dullard followers would be jerking to this rubbish. Awon Olodo Daura President followers

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2019
adem30:
Nobody can use USA, EU, or UK to threaten Buhari.
Nnamdi Kanu used this till he tired and ran away, where are the sanctions of the USA,UK,EU,International communities and International Villages?

Onogben used USA,UK,EU,International Communities and International Villages to threaten the Major General, where is He today?

There are competitions in the global market, USA do not have the monopoly anymore, no wonder Buhari romance with the core America rivals, China and Russia.

Trump is busy facing his impeachment allegations and one unknown Sowore is banking on him to rescue him.
If Sowore tries this in America no one will hear his voice, he will be named a Terrorist straight and he will be executed.

General Buhari no dey look Uche face o

All this for affidavit dullard wey no get certificate? Bros go use your meds before you knock lol
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by joe120120(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by AgentNairaland(f): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
[s][/s]

The zoo is way better than the jungle in the SadEast. Stay in your your jungle, stop running to the zoo. Is that too much to ask for?.

But it's from the same jungle you're extracting ur crude-oil.. Enjoy your next level, 2023 is around the corner
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by AgentNairaland(f): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

Zoo monkey, is the US and US answerable to Nigeria when White police officers are killing unarmed black men and Trump sees noting wrong in that?
All these zoo monkeys on Nairaland needs to STFU.

You mean you're among the zoo monkeys on nairaland?? Hehehehehehe
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by adem30: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2019
ogene007:

When they place them and their families under sanction, they will feel the heat. Ask Iran, Syria, North Korea and China, they know better. Their accounts will be frozen, and their families kicked out of all the countries where US wields it's influence. Even Saudi Arabia that depends on US for protection will disown the tyrant. Adeshina is just ranting.

And how does that affect your life and that of your family. I pray USA and UK freeze all their accounts, e no concern me. But they can not dictate to us.
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by therajah: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2019
'Adesina said he would not make any comment on the allegations levelled against the nephew of the President, Mamman Daura; and the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu; by the First Lady, Aisha Buhari.'

Make comments and get fired!!!
You are observing table manners.. DONT TALK WHILE 'EATING'
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2019
AgentNairaland:

But it's from the same jungle you're extracting ur crude-oil.. Enjoy your next level, 2023 is around the corner

There's nothing in the landlocked jungle besides baby factories, kidnappings, drug mules and ipob monkeys.
Stop claiming shit that does NOT belong to your fore fathers or you. Rubbish, borrow some brain.
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by ojokolax: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Good thing we are all puppets in the hands of God for there ain't any other way to attach such to Prof Osinbajo, whose vibrancy and hardwork leaves fruits so visible, even the Wole Soyinka award was given to him or did you miss that?

tsmith:

Truth is everyone has a price, Rueben Abati, Dele Momodu, Oshimole etc were all.one time advocates but got bought.

It's hard to dine at the same table with the devils and remain incorruptible. See Osinbajo now, nothing but a puppet, not a word of recent developments despite been a professor of law.
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by hammerU: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2019
make i talk am?

onca an AFONJA, always an ....
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2019
AgentNairaland:

You mean you're among the zoo monkeys on nairaland?? Hehehehehehe

I'm not from the landlocked jungle of the wailing and crying monkeys..Get your facts right.
I'm a complete human from the sweet SW that your folks love to run to the moment they crawl out of their mother's shithole.
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Lawalemi(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2019
Weyrey
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by mbos: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Awol1:
The fools would have been bothered if those warnings were coming from the Arab league.

If the Arabs are good, Bleep the US, UK and EU.

Buhari's allegiance is to Mecca.

but the mecca pays allegiance to US
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by UncleJudax(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
ebuk4real:

Forget Nija...
Na politics and power. Unless he is part of the decision making team (he clearly is not), he can either report what has been decided or quit.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by Generalyemi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Awol1:
The fools would have been bothered if those warnings were coming from the Arab league.

If the Arabs are good, Bleep the US, UK and EU.

Buhari's allegiance is to Mecca.

but his treatment is in uk..

na so
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by gudugudumeje: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Feni must be running amok these days. Not even responsible to God are they, he wil have to say later. Born wuruwru, mamon pastor...
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by baby124: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Well he’s right. But we run to these countries for everything. From business to healthcare to investors. What exactly is the message we are passing to them about us?
Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by JJOF(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
adem30:
Nobody can use USA, EU, or UK to threaten Buhari.
Nnamdi Kanu used this till he tired and ran away, where are the sanctions of the USA,UK,EU,International communities and International Villages?

Onogben used USA,UK,EU,International Communities and International Villages to threaten the Major General, where is He today?

There are competitions in the global market, USA do not have the monopoly anymore, no wonder Buhari romance with the core America rivals, China and Russia.

Trump is busy facing his impeachment allegations and one unknown Sowore is banking on him to rescue him.
[s] If Sowore tries this in America no one will hear his voice, he will be named a Terrorist straight and he will be executed.[/s]

General Buhari no dey look Uche face o
LIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 / Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.