Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) (2714 Views)

Decomposed Body Of Gospel Artiste Found After His Kidnap On His Way To Abuja / Toy Used To Lure And Kidnap A Four Year Old Child In Rivers State [photos] / Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
I Just got this some couple of minutes ago

Fulani herdsmen shot and killed over 15 people along Abuja Enugu road. They kidnapped over 30 people and took them into nearby Bush. According to eye witness, they were all dressed in military uniform. They started shooting sporadically at oncoming vehicles with AK47 raffles and all the vehicles was forced to stop. Those who tried to escape were shot some died immediately others died in the hospital. I know one of the dead victims personally and it's so sad. Nigerias, when are we going reclaim our country from this marauding blood suckers and killers from hell... abi na like this we wan de dey... it will get worse if we do nothing. Not only that all our express ways are death trap, they are now very dangerous and deadly. If you survive bad roads and pothole, will you survive the onslaught of the Fulani herdsmen/kidnappers... only time shall tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QYiwI1mfjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULPPGTLsMKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWmiS9LQccE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Johnpaul1099: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Only God can save
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Johnpaul1099:
Only God can save
My Brother, it is Official; NIGERIA IS IN TROUBLE!!

This is Wickedness of the Highest Order

1 Like

Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Yujin(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Johnpaul1099:
Only God can save
Stop calling God to save you in cases like this. Why did He give you brain, hands and feet? What effort have you made to fight the terrorists?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by obiekunie2: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
and one brain dead zomby was already claiming its fake news and was even asking where is abuja - enugu road is located!

this government na God go see us thru it all!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by helinues: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
How are we sure they are Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Henry22(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Buharis brothers...... May thunder fire any idiot that supported his coming to power.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Cossybob(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yujin:

Stop calling God to save you in cases like this. Why did He give you brain, hands and feet? What effort have you made to fight the terrorists?

grin grin grin At first, I thought you had spoken wisely
But then, I realized you are here reading this and probably you will have to quote me...So you see no difference between You and I.

Some people are strong warriors on social media but in real life they are weaklings
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Tallesty1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Johnpaul1099:
Only God can save
God is not interested in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by YungMillionaire: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
EVERY armed robbery in Nigeria is now Fulani herdsmen. So what happened to armed robbers? Are we saying there are no longer armed robbers in Nigeria?
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Righteousness89:
I Just got this some couple of minutes ago

Fulani herdsmen shot and killed over 15 people along Abuja Enugu road. They kidnapped over 30 people and took them into nearby Bush. According to eye witness, they were all dressed in military uniform. They started shooting sporadically at oncoming vehicles with AK47 raffles and all the vehicles was forced to stop. Those who tried to escape were shot some died immediately others died in the hospital. I know one of the dead victims personally and it's so sad. Nigerias, when are we going reclaim our country from this marauding blood suckers and killers from hell... abi na like this we wan de dey... it will get worse if we do nothing. Not only that all our express ways are death trap, they are now very dangerous and deadly. If you survive bad roads and pothole, will you survive the onslaught of the Fulani herdsmen/kidnappers... only time shall tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QYiwI1mfjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULPPGTLsMKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWmiS9LQccE

These are not herdsmen. These are highway bandits.
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by danny56: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
You mean the number one citizen in Nigeria checking on people??

Buhari is the devil over Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Hedonisco: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
What part of the Abuja Enugu Road did this happen? And when?
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Khaleell001(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
As stupid many people are on this platform they believe anything sensational without investigating if such claim is true.
Firstly, where is Enugu Abuja road located?

Secondly, how are we sure these armed men are really herders /herdsmen?

Thirdly, even if this attack is true as reported would it be out of place to allow the relevant authorities to enlighten us about it?

We know most educated fools here mistake their stupidity for literacy and they won't try to search for facts rather, would spread such information without proper verification.
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by adecz: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2019
angry angry angry

Buhari govt is slowly killing
this country.

The Fulani have
always lived by plundering, only
the cattle herders among them
are somehow productive..

Traditionally, Fulani never learn any trade or
go to school, they don't farm.
Banditry, causing religious disharmony
& oppressing the docile Hausa is their stock
in trade.

Now, this govt is allowing them
to go to all areas of the country they chose &
practice what they love doing
without fear of our security forces..

This same Buhari has now declared
that from 2O2O, all Africans ( he means Fulani)
can enter this country without
papers (since he also became President without papers)

Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Ishilove:

These are not herdsmen. These are highway bandits.

My Sister, where you there?

Those who were affected related what they saw and u are saying this?

Maybe u didn't see the other 2 videos before they were taken down..

I Pray u don't meet with them.
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Auxtin85(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2019
helinues:
How are we sure they are Fulani herdsmen?

Are you okay ?? If not Fulanis then the act was done by your brothers
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Ishilove: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Righteousness89:

My Sister, where you there?

Those who were affected related what they saw and u are saying this?

Maybe u didn't see the other 2 videos before they were taken down..

I Pray u don't meet with them.

My brother, were you also there? My understanding of Fulani herdsmen are nomadic cattle herders of Fulani extraction. We cannot call every gun wielding, hausa speaking bandit 'herdsmen', so unless these marauders were accompanied by cattle then, no I am not buying the herdsmen angle
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ishilove:

My brother, were you also there? My understanding of Fulani herdsmen are nomadic cattle herders of Fulani extraction. We cannot call every gun wielding, hausa speaking bandit 'herdsmen', so unless these marauders were accompanied by cattle then, no I am not buying the herdsmen angle

It's unfortunate... no need replying u..

May u not have Encounter with them..

Au revior
Re: Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) by harakiri(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Imagine if at least half the people in each vehicle was armed (even if its .22 pistol). Would this killings be this rampant? No.

Finland is a country almost everyone being heavily armed yet gun crime is almost non existent there? Why? A criminal has no leverage. Until such happens in Nigeria, robberies/kidnapping will escalate, SARS will continue to kill innocents, ballot boxes will be grabbed during elections and cultists will hack anybody to death in broad daylight coz they are defenceless chickens...sitting ducks rather.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Former PDP chairman Bamanga Muhammad Tukur Farm Looted And Set Ablaze / Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk / Widow Weeps As Boyfriend Sends Nude Photos To Her Late Husband’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.