Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,419 members, 7,908,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:54 PM

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (27248 Views)

Cute Sex Therapist Shows Men How To Suck A Lady's Kpomo, Shares Her Erotic Video / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Hisduchess(f): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2019
IamPlato:
Those Stupid Comments In Her Live Videos Is The Reason why These Girls Will Continue To Do Stupid Things like This

Exactly my thought.see their mouth hailing and inviting the slowpoke
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Sex sex sex that's all they know undecided

1 Like

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Hisduchess(f): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2019
Rilley:
This is why I will never marry from Nigeria, I would rather marry a mulatto and have kids in a saner clime than here.

Safe journey
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by TheSourcerer: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2019
danilmo:

leave Olympus first, just kinda thinking if these foolish beings have relatives on Social Media. Can't imagine how I ll feel if this is my Sister. like all my friends will now b seeing my sister displaying nude. kai

pukes..
hmm
wanna cum on you randomly
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ELVISHOT: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2019
Rilley:
This is why I will never marry from Nigeria, I would rather marry a mulatto and have kids in a saner clime than here.

My man no be so, your wife is here in Nigeria
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by MedicH: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2019
ELVISHOT:

lol..
no mind am.
all of us go de here marry.
nobody is running.
the guy wan leave these things for who?
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Rilley(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
ELVISHOT:

angry
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by rymalex(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please what's her Instagram address?
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ELVISHOT: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
rymalex:
Please what's her Instagram address?

Lol..

Tell me what you want to do with it...
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Vernna: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
ABCthingx:
presently?
No
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Fattyheart28(f): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
godofuck231:
When you see poor kids from the ghetto having access to the Internet they display what their mentors thought them , we haven't seen cuppy or dangote a daughters doing such only the poor thrash will do the stupid , what a goof
are you trying to say is all poor kids that behave like this
May you receive sense
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by DenreleDave(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Don't worry Olympus will still fall

With reference ur own boobs that was like this then but have fallen now abi
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by godofuck231: 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Fattyheart28:
May you receive sense
your ancestors must be really inept
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ELVISHOT: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Fattyheart28:
May you receive sense
Amen ooo...
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by irumole1975: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:
When we see girls doing these kind of things on social media why do we automatically think the girl wasn't brought up correctly by her parents or she's got some physiological problems?

NEWS FLASH FOR MEN: WOMEN ARE JUST AS Hot AS WE ARE, MAYBE EVEN MORE.

The only difference is majority can suppress it compared to the average man. Most women feel the pressure of society not to seem promiscuous or having wild fantasies. If you ever meet a woman who can share her deepest fantasies with you then you'll instantly realise they are just as perverted as men.

There are some girls that will be doing this every weekend in front of a different man, this one is just a court jester doing it on social media.

Hmmm. True. I have had girls doing way more than this' for 10k department fee in her school cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by Sirwavy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Na baddie viral be that. Young olosho coming up in Cotonou. Her jugs are her selling point
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by yusluvad(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Rubbish
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ELVISHOT: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sirwavy:
Na baddie viral be that. Young olosho coming up in Cotonou. Her jugs are her selling point

Wow.. The girl breast stand wella shaa
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by ELVISHOT: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Soon she will say her pu*sy
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by SlayerForever: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Don't worry Olympus will still fall

Haha. See beef.
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by godofuck231: 6:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Fattyheart28:
May you receive sense
petitio principii
Re: 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 1:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Sirwavy:

Any idea how one can contact this girl?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. / Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.