Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution (3369 Views)

Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution by johnkey: 4:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Dying for a useless country. They no dey force person join Army.
Re: Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution by livebyday(m): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2019
delzbaba:
ITS BETTER TO DIE FIGHTING THAN TO DIE LIKE A SALAH RAM LIKE THIS,,,IF I WAS THE ONE I WILL STAND UP AND DIE ON MY FEET.

Exactly charge at them biting and kicking let them shoot me in the head , I will do anything but I will rather die standing than live on my knees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution by livebyday(m): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2019
delpee:

Says someone who has not signed up to defend the nation.

Much appreciation to the great men who are giving up their lives to save us from total destruction. May their souls rest in perfect peace. May God comfort, uphold and open doors of favor for their families.

This is most disheartening/depressing. Lord save us by your mercy. Grant us your amazing grace to see us through these trying times. Amen

I say he is right
You do not understand where he is coming from you are a woman

Have you faced live fire before ? Have you heard the sound of bullets scraping all around you and in that moment your life up till that point flashes in your head ?

One thing training teaches you is the dignity of life and death ...

No matter what, one doesn't live or die on his knees
Re: Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution by ServantsOfTruth: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2019
You are a very stupid and foolish

Idiot
Re: Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution by Dedetwo(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2019
DCmonster:
shut up and stop mocking the dead.

You are the goon who seemed to mock the dead by branding the videos as IPOB propaganda.
Re: Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution by malware: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2019
paix:
They are fulani people, maybe mercenary from Mali.

I see
Re: Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution by Staro: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2019
Sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngwa Followed By Ikwerre May Be The Largest Igbo Clans / Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. / Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.