Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,389 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen (4756 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / Has Any One Bought Infinix Smart Tv ? / Charging A New Bought Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by aminusodiq(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
seanwilliam:
like say I no no??
pelle.... How i wish nairaland geh stickers Bleep
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by respect80(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
fastseo:

Please don't discourage him her.. Let him her go to the station and enter statement that's all

I'm not discouraging her, It's just my opinion from the experience I've got from similar cases.
BTW, the issue being discussed is not about her entering a statement in a police station. It's about her paying money to have the phone tracked so try to know exactly what we're talking about here.

Also, you dat is encouraging her,why not request for her account details and send her the 20k? Don't worry u will get ur money when the culprit is arrested.

Some of una go d yearn like say Una no follow dey dis 9ja
undecided
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Furious2(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Emmycute30:

Remove the info you posted here, give it a week or two then PM me. There's hope.

Kindly reply your dm at your earliest convenience
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by awoo47: 1:23am On Jan 07, 2020
LilSmith55:

Na wetin ah tell d girl b dat ooo, how u go use 20k dey find 29k, the girl be like. If I catch the person he go pay for wetin e no carry, she wan teach am lesson... for my mind I was like,no be only lesson na tutorial
she may hv important information on it na.
Dats most likely the case undecided
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by LilSmith55(m): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2020
awoo47:

Important information wey Dem don wipe comot ...
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2021
awoo47:
what of if the theif go change another engine of that same phone version

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Watch D Videos On My Fone Thru TV? / Budget Of 50k, What Phone Do I Buy? / Replacing A Samsung S10+ Screen Or Going For A Brand New Midrange Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.