Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Confirmed!!! Predicting Fulltime Draw Is A Fool's Errand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confirmed!!! Predicting Fulltime Draw Is A Fool's Errand (406 Views)

Get Sure Correct Score And Draw Is The Fixed Matches Call Or Whatsapp +234813115 / Get Sure Correct Score And Draw Is The Fixed Matches Call Or Whatsapp +234813115 / Get Sure Correct Score And Draw Is The Fixed Matches Call Or Whatsapp +234813115 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed!!! Predicting Fulltime Draw Is A Fool's Errand by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Good evening fellow nairalanders. I am here to enlighten you on the dangers of betting on fool time draw (errh I mean fulltime draw). I was so sure of my 6 fulltime draws for this week that I decided to post them on youtube. This 6 fulltime draws were professionally researched draws and not ordinary games.

I was so sure of my 6 draws that I said to myself: "self maybe it's this week that you will win big". I never knew I was making a fool of myself & that I was to lose yet again
If you take a close look at the screenshots which are self explanatory you will see that all the 3 games that lost all ended with 1 goal margin.

The one that pained me most was the elche vs las palmas game which was 2-2 and was the last game to guarantee me about N9,000 before las palmas changed it to two slash one.

If you say a team is going to win, it doesn't matter: if they win 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 or 20-0, a win is still a win. But when you say a team will draw, it's a different story entirely. Predicting draws is a fool's errand. No matter how hard you try all it takes is one last minute goal, an unjust penalty, an own goal or one stupid freekick to disgrace you.

I remember the time I nearly won N125,000 two weeks ago. It was marcus rosenberg's goal in the 96th minute in the europa league game malmo ff 4-3 dynamo kiev that cost me. If you also saw the olympiacis 1-0 red star belgrade match in the champions league last tuesday, then you understand what I'm trying to explain.
Fellow nairalanders stop betting on fool time draws if possible stop betting at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfE9YlFARpM

Re: Confirmed!!! Predicting Fulltime Draw Is A Fool's Errand by Ladylite: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wow I wonder why men bet at all, those who win will never tell you their spiritualist they went to for such powers to predict accurately.

These things are not normal. Many waste their lives on it. Luck doesn't really exist, it is just a secret that no one will ever tell you.

Betting is the real yahoo. Hoping to use 300 naira to win millions is the real scam. It wastes lazy youths. If you can't go to a spiritualist then forget about real mega winnings in betting.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Victor Olaiya Is Dead / They Were Caught Having Sex In Toilet (prank) / 5 Years In Office: Umahi Using Direct Labour Policy To Transform Ebonyi- Commiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.