Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,972 members, 7,899,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys (51535 Views)

Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 9 times EPL Champions, 4 Times in a row / Arsenal Vs Tottenham 3-1 Epl 2021-22 Nigerian Arsenal Fans Reactions / Arsenal Fans Protesting Against Stan Kroenke (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Khaleell001(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoslim26:

And When it's Christians in Iraq Iran Saudi Arabia

will the same Ozil speak up ?

the country says they do not want religion

besides what Ozil did is no good for the Public image of the Club he gets his daily bread from

Christians in Iraq? understandable; because you have more religious beliefs in Iraq than in Saudi Arabia.

If you can point us to this same style of camp and incarceration of Christians in Saudi Arabia then I will submit to your claims without lifting a finger.
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by ToyinDipo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
They will soon burn that club sef
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Omoslim26: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Khaleell001:

Christians in Iraq? understandable; because you have more religious beliefs in Iraq than in Saudi Arabia.

If you can point us to this same style of camp and incarceration of Christians in Saudi Arabia then I will submit to your claims without lifting a finger.

China is not only out and hostile on Muslims the Christian folks also have the share of the Chinese hostility

besides Muslims are also known to be very intolerable with Christians in areas they proclaim Islamic states
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by LabDNA: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sanchez01:

Bigotry because they don't want Islam and religion of any sort in their country? We know how well countries with Islamic activities are faring in the world all over.

Let's not sugarcoat things at this point.

You are not qualified to condemn, you are a hypocrite with a leaky mouth that speaks from both sides.
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Caseless: 1:13am On Dec 17, 2019
NORSIYK:
OZIL is a modafucka, where was OZIL when a Muslims dominated Bangladesh were murdering a minority Christians in Bangladesh
stfu, kid! What nonsense. If you're a human and not a goat, you should know that you're lying.

You people always find reason to justify any evil done to muslims. The American congress that sought sanctions against China over the treatment of uighur muslims also is not aware of the stupid lie you have here?

People who are denied their basic rights, you think should not be spoken for?

China has everything to lose in this fight and they must behave themselves. If people begin to boycott their products, it will have consequences. Besides, their people are everywhere and jihad can be declared on them.
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Jaqenhghar: 1:20am On Dec 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

And who told you they accommodate "terrorist elements"? There are many predominantly Muslim countries across Eurasia. How many of them "accommodate terrorist elements"? So over 1 million people held in those camps are terrorists, abi?
....and who told you they are camps? Who told you they are up to 1 million Nigger sit yo ass down and STFU
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Jaqenhghar: 1:25am On Dec 17, 2019
madjune:

Some of them having terrorist links. Right?

Does that justify the ongoing incarceration of thousands?
Can a thousand people have terrorist link at the same time?

No one is justifying anything. Thats what happens when you allow evil breed among you and pretend you didnt see shít. When the hour of reckoning comes it consumes everyone even the innocent. Its been said not all Germans were Nazi's. In fact majority of them didnt buy into the Nazi ideology but they all kept quiet and were wringing their hand in the face of a growing evil when calamity fell it affected them all. They were ALL tagged as Nazis and suffered equally. It is what it is
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:00am On Dec 17, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
....and who told you they are camps? Who told you they are up to 1 million Nigger sit yo ass down and STFU

Before arguing and parading your barbarism here, at least keep up with the news and copious reporting on the issue rather than coming here to saddle us with your ignorance and laziness.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:06am On Dec 17, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

No one is justifying anything. Thats what happens when you allow evil breed among you and pretend you didnt see shít. When the hour of reckoning comes it consumes everyone even the innocent. Its been said not all Germans were Nazi's. In fact majority of them didnt buy into the Nazi ideology but they all kept quiet and were wringing their hand in the face of a growing evil when calamity fell it affected them all. They were ALL tagged as Nazis and suffered equally. It is what it is

See reasoning. grin Those who detained over a million people in hundreds of "reeducation" camps are not the ones compared with Nazis, but the people who they are detaining are the ones to be compared with Nazis. You're depraved swine and I feel sorry for you. If I believed in religious fairy tales, I would pray that one day, you and your family would be detained for whatever religion you practise, so that fuckwits like you can compare you and your family to Nazis who deserve camp detention. Unfortunately, gods don't exist and there is no justice in the world for your type.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Borntofuck: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Kestolove:
China must be stupid, thank God am not using any of dia fake product
is you that is stupid ,don’t ever mention China in your life

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Jaqenhghar: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

See reasoning. grin Those who detained over a million people in hundreds of "reeducation" camps are not the ones compared with Nazis, but the people who they are detaining are the ones to be compared with Nazis. You're depraved swine and I feel sorry for you. If I believed in religious fairy tales, I would pray that one day, you and your family would be detained for whatever religion you practise, so that fuckwits like you can compare you and your family to Nazis who deserve camp detention. Unfortunately, gods don't exist and there is no justice in the world for your type.
Call me whatever names you want to call me. Na una way. Truth hurts. While crying about injustices in far away China that is really none of your business, also remember the injustices you blockheads suffer in your own country. Una no get mind protest that one because of fear. Na to come online dey beat chest.
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Jaqenhghar: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Before arguing and parading your barbarism here, at least keep up with the news and copious reporting on the issue rather than coming here to saddle us with your ignorance and laziness.
News? By who? The ignorant one is the one that follows news and allows homself to be brainwashed ...and you call me lazy and ignorant. SMH
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by somehow: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Kestolove:
China must be stupid, thank God am not using any of dia fake product

you are deceiving yourself, nothing you use that does not have china in it
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

News? By who? The ignorant one is the one that follows news and allows homself to be brainwashed ...and you call me lazy and ignorant. SMH

Following news is ignorant and brainwashing. Not following news and digging out rubbish from your arse is apparently sophistication and education. I was wrong before - you're not "ignorant and lazy". That would assume you know better, but are just unwilling to put in effort. You just obviously have a low IQ and you're hopeless. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Call me whatever names you want to call me. Na una way. Truth hurts. While crying about injustices in far away China that is really none of your business, also remember the injustices you blockheads suffer in your own country. Una no get mind protest that one because of fear. Na to come online dey beat chest.

ANd yet, you're here crying about people crying about China when dunces like you suffer injustices in your own country. What are you doing on this thread then? You didn't see the million articles about your own country to argue about?

3 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Jaqenhghar: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

ANd yet, you're here crying about people crying about China when dunces like you suffer injustices in your own country. What are you doing on this thread then? You didn't see the million articles about your own country to argue about?
Nigger Im far away from that mess you call a country. I can be where ever I want and post whatever I want. Deal the fúvk with it.
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Jaqenhghar: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Following news is ignorant and brainwashing. Not following news and digging out rubbish from your arse is apparently sophistication and education. I was wrong before - you're not "ignorant and lazy". That would assume you know better, but are just unwilling to put in effort. You just obviously have a low IQ and you're hopeless. grin
Mr. Follow follow. Rational people question things. You dont swallow stuff because its in the news. Why the fúvk am I explaining anything to you sef. Abeg fúck off you dumb nigger keep believing whatever you want to. Not like your opinion matters. China will continue doing what they do and there is nothing you can do about it. You keep crying biìtch
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Khaleell001(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2019
Omoslim26:

China is not only out and hostile on Muslims the Christian folks also have the share of the Chinese hostility

besides Muslims are also known to be very intolerable with Christians in areas they proclaim Islamic states

It depends what you mean.
In places I know of as muslim majority countries they do not persecute Christians;they may deny them certain rights based on what they feel is safe for their people's faith -fear of conversion, but going to the extent of persecuting them I doubt that very much.
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by Omoslim26: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

It depends what you mean.
In places I know of as muslim majority countries they do not persecute Christians;they may deny them certain rights based on what they feel is safe for their people's faith -fear of conversion, but going to the extent of persecuting them I doubt that very much.

And you think if they persecute the Christians they the Muslims would gladly throw it out for the whole world to see ?

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by chewwie(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=Damod88 post=84970481][/quote] You're ignorant! So much nonsense in so few words... Educate yourself!
Re: Mesut Ozil Row: China Arsenal Fans Burnt Arsenal Jerseys by AbigailF: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2019
I heard that news as well.
China needs to stop that fast.
China is conducting religious persecution of Muslims in its territory.
These actions are unbecoming of a superpower.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 19th November 2016 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 5th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.