Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,786 members, 7,930,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:05 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (6888 Views)

My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by crackhaus: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:

Just seeing it.
Haaa!
If it's true, I'm speechless.
The authenticity of this particular story, if in dispute, does not mean such unimaginable things don't actually happen.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

The authenticity of this particular story, if in dispute, does not mean such unimaginable things don't actually happen.
It does.
I don't absolve the husbands too.

All of them are super guilty.

When they say make una dey control your third leg, una no go gree.

Look at what third leg has caused. It's their type that will go for their daughters tomorrow. Because of toto,toto, man will see death and gladly walk into it.

2 Likes

Re: . by crackhaus: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:
It does.
I don't absolve the husbands too.

All of them are super guilty.

When they say make una dey control your third leg, una no go gree.

Look at what third leg has caused. It's their type that will go for their daughters tomorrow. Because of toto,toto, man will see death and gladly walk into it.
I think I may have told you before that men who let their sexual desires get the best of them are fôols to me, I hold no brief for them... so yes, the husbands here are also monumental fvckups in my book.

The earlier men begin to realize that the only power a woman can actually hold over them is the importance they place on her toto, the better for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: . by memories1(f): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
What kind of nastiness is this??

2 Likes

Re: . by Fundamentalist: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
When you think you have heard it all....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: . by olabrinks(f): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
How can someone sit down and write this type of lie? What kind of mentally disabled person would even think this lie is reasonable? Some people and their devilish thoughts sha, stupid people.
freecocoa:
The story is obviously not true.

7 Likes

Re: . by Saintmary(f): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:

How do u know it's an old moniker?

I don't even know what to say.

At least pity the sisters. They are innocent
The sisters are not innocent, they are fools!
Oh my God!!!!!!!!
I don't like bashing women but how can your boyfriend be having sex with your sister for years without you finding out.
What kind of a sister is this one, she doesn't even see anything wrong with sleeping with her sisters' men.
I'm typing out of shock
These are sisters from hell!!!
Devilish men smashing their in laws.
Disgusting family!!!!!!
Re: . by CHoccolaTE: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
This story is obviously fabricated, op you are very sick to sit down and concoct a lie like this, no be only swear on fathers grave

The attention seeking made up stories on this site are getting out of hand

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

I think I may have told you before that men who let their sexual desires get the best of them are fôols to me, I hold no brief for them... so yes, the husbands here are also monumental fvckups in my book.

The earlier men begin to realize that the only power a woman can actually hold over them is the importance they place on her toto, the better for everyone.
Oh my God, can u see how shocked I am.

This lady is a destroyer. Those men are killers.

U know former governor of Enugu state chime Sullivan. The enstrangled wife was a sister to the girlfriend. This lady and man were shamelessly floriking together until she got pregnant and now married her.
Just not more than one yr into the marriage, problem started. She was booted out of government house and I think she has filled for divorce. The wickedness of man. I can't comprehend at all.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
This story is obviously fabricated, op you are very sick to sit down and concoct a lie like this, no be only swear on fathers grave

The attention seeking made up stories on this site are getting out of hand
It can be fabricated but this happens a lot.
Re: . by CHoccolaTE: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:

It can be fabricated but this happens a lot.

Sisters frequently sleep with all their brothers in law and do abortions for them?
I didnt know...

4 Likes

Re: . by crackhaus: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:

Oh my God, can u see how shocked I am.

This lady is a destroyer. Those men are killers.

U know former governor of Enugu state chime Sullivan. The enstrangled wife was a sister to the girlfriend. This lady and man were shamelessly floriking together until she got pregnant and now married her.
Just not more than one yr into the marriage, problem started. She was booted out of government house and I think she has filled for divorce. The wickedness of man. I can't comprehend at all.

Lol, what a coincidence you mentioned Sullivan Chime. cheesy
That man na real woman wrapper, they can use toto to set him up.

I used to hear gists of him, until I personally confirmed it when he lodged in one of the Golden Tulip chain of hotels in the country - let me not specify which one exactly. grin
From the front desk to the room service, none of the females were safe in his hands - openly flirting with all, not to mention the girls that accompanied him from the club.

He no dey even try code him philandering, that's the problem with Chime. Every other guest who cared to observe could tell what kind of person he is just from a single day he spent there.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol, what a coincidence you mentioned Sullivan Chime. cheesy
That man na real woman wrapper, they can use toto to set him up.

I used to hear gists of him, until I personally confirmed it when he lodged in one of the Golden Tulip chain of hotels in the country - let me not specify which one exactly. grin
From the front desk to the room service, none of the females were safe in his hands - openly flirting with all, not to mention the girls that accompanied him from the club.

He no dey even try code him philandering, that's the problem with Chime. Every other guest who cared to observe could tell what kind of person he is just from a single day he spent there.
The guy matter tire people. Since he was separated from the wife before the divorce, he felt he is a bachelor so he can do as he pleases.
It's just a case out of so many.
Our men, oh well, may God help us. And the women are reciprocating. All join
What gives me joy is that we still have good people.
Re: . by sholay2011(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Is this story even true?? shocked

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Sisters frequently sleep with all their brothers in law and do abortions for them?
I didnt know...
Babe, I'm not gonna argue with you pls.
If u like to deny such exist, that's your cup of tea.
Not dragging female/ male nairaland war with anybody.
I say it as I see it irrespective of gender.

1 Like

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

This just gave you away, you swear on your fathers grave but your father is alive and sick as you said above, probably your real dad is dead, cos we all know you're a guy posing as whatever, you try.

Hohohohoho!
Re: . by crackhaus: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:

The guy matter tire people. Since he was separated from the wife before the divorce, he felt he is a bachelor so he can do as he pleases.
It's just a case out of so many.
Our men, oh well, may God help us. And the women are reciprocating. All join
What gives me joy is that we still have good people.
Yes oo, like you and I.

1 Like

Re: . by CHoccolaTE: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:

Babe, I'm not gonna argue with you pls.
If u like to deny such exist, that's your cup of tea.
Not dragging female/ male nairaland war with anybody.
I say it as I see it irrespective of gender.

Ok
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

Yes oo, like you and I.

@Sassysure, yes

@crackhaus: *coughing*

1 Like

Re: . by crackhaus: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:

@Sassysure, yes

@crackhaus: *coughing*
gringrin

3 Likes

Re: . by Bighead9: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bollywood script, poorly written.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
I have no comment for OP, I'm just wondering what the thought of the proponents of "let the past remain in the past" theory will be on this story

A very shitty mentality. Why should I neglect the past of a person I want to spend a lifetime with? Na una know sha.
Re: . by spiralwedge(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Yummymummy07, it's ok to stop and move on. Confess to God alone and move far away. Never disclose to anyone again. Don't scatter their homes. It may be hard at first, but you will move on.
Also learn to use condoms if you're so addicted and save money for postinor2 to use each time without protection. It's cheaper and healthier than any abortion. Since you're about to have the 2nd child, just look for money and do a minor surgery to tie your womb. Infact, that's the best and better than abortions/unwanted pregnancies. As a matter of fact, you must not do another abortion, neither be pregnant again. You can PM if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: . by sisisioge: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're so lame! What a fabricated story! Only you sleeping with your sisters' husbands upandan grin.

4 Likes

Re: . by annex1: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Assuming the story is true and you are you. I'm not here to judge you neither I'm I here to give you Christian sermons. Gather some money, move far away from both families, start a life with your kids and learn from the past mistakes. Dont break up both families by revealing the truth, at least not now.

Sometimes it may feel like you've committed the most unheard abomination, but there's a calm solution to every problem. There is nothing new under this Sun.

However if you have a heavy conscience and cant live with it, then tell them. Sores will be open, tempers will flare, communications and trust will be lost, but your conscience will be clear.

What will remain is your clear conscience, your means of livelihood and your kids.

1 Like

Re: . by freecocoa(f): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Yummymummy07:
thanks , I love my sisters and I don’t think I will be able to tell them , all I want to do is to move away far from them , I don’t have the strength to break their marriage and I don’t want their marriages to break too. I will find a church and confess my sins to God and start my life afresh. I don’t want anything to do with any of them , the shame is too much and can not longer r lives with this shame.
Shut up your maggot infested mouth you demonic liar. If you say you love your sisters again in this fiction you call real life, the thunder that will fire you will be mad o, you shediot. angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Saintmary(f): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Yummymummy07:
I swear on my father grave my story is 100% true . I had to create this new account just for security protection of me and my daughter
I was mad at you, really mad.
But you are human, and I have to hold my anger in check so I can help you in the little way I can.
You need help, send me a dm so I can find a way to communicate with you (I usually don't communicate with anyone on this website)
If you are real
Re: . by Ayofaks(f): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
This poster is probably from Kenya or Ghana, na there strange tinz dey happen pass shocked undecided Most Naija girls no too dey dull themselves like this sha
Re: . by faithfull18(f): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
annex1:
Assuming the story is true and you are you. I'm not here to judge you neither I'm I here to give you Christian sermons. Gather some money, move far away from both families, start a life with your kids and learn from the past mistakes. Dont break up both families by revealing the truth, at least not now.

Sometimes it may feel like you've committed the most unheard abomination, but there's a calm solution to every problem. There is nothing new under this Sun.

However if you have a heavy conscience and cant live with it, then tell them. Sores will be open, tempers will flare, communications and trust will be lost, but your conscience will be clear.

What will remain is your clear conscience, your means of livelihood and your kids.
How come nobody asked who the father of the kids are.

When the kids are grown and they want to know their father, what happens?
Re: . by Welcomme: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Your own life is to be sleeping with your sisters husband. You are just a bloddy promiscous nymph that specializes in destroying in destroying your sisters home. You ought to be thrown in a Lion's den for sacrifice. Useless wayward thing.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:
I only want you to please reveal your original moniker here so I can have a field day making fun of you. The probability that you will be one of those dense loudmouthed chics here who know nothing else than typing crap, is very high.

Only you are having sex with both of your sisters' husbands.
Let us assume you were very stvpid as a teen with the first one, what is your excuse for sleeping with the second one? cheesy

Please don't stop, I beg you in the name of the Christ you want to give your life to.
It's so much better to keep your whoredom within the family because if you relocate, you will just become a cùm-bucket for every Tom, Dick, & Harry.

Don’t tell me you believe that obvious troll? shocked
I don’t know the pleasure people derive from falling over themselves to be weird and contrary in this place
It’s funny most times but for some reason? This particular OP I find very irritating
Maybe cos the post is totally devoid of humour or wit?
Just an uninspiring troll work
angry

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

Obviously not the norm/usual
Can happen being the operative words
Not worth pulling off our hairs (or wigs embarassed) and beards for cheesy in outrage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBM7: Cussions Announces Prize Of ₦2 Million For This Year's Winner / Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? / World's Youngest Grandmother: Likely A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.