Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,866 members, 7,879,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas (90902 Views)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by oyetobijay01(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now See what he's missing grin
where are you from?? undecided
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now See what he's missing grin
where are you from?? �
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DonBenny77(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Angelfrost:

Lol... Nah. I sense Ororo is bigger than that. grin
Of course I'm just churning out some Banter for his asslickers and cocksuckers grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DonBenny77(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
SimDan95:

wen will u have sense bro, ororo is one of the proud owner of the most expensive car in the world the buggati la voite noire, what would he want with a cheap audi.
No sensible person turns down a freebie(gift)
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Yseone(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking
He will buy both d cars and company join

The company will not sell to him
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Oxtertee(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Na only God know wetin Kano Pillars share
Lake Rice nau grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by emmylight4u: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Them no give Eden Hazard car...what's is happening. We will not take it
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by engrchykae(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking
you lie,no player can buy automobile company like Audi.
Maybe they can buy innoson
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Moniya4Real(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Bro na wa for you o, he no pass fura de nunu in a big Calabash with ready made flies to go with it
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Rice....2 DERICA to their glory
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Westernlove: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Unluckrees:

Bag of local rice

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Josh44s(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now
See what he's missing grin

Missing ke. Someone driving Rolls Royce Cullinan 2019 baddest car and the latest Bugatti sold for close to £18 million pounds.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by KingTom(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Chris2863:

Very possible
Ok sir you're right
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by xtremeTall(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
mariobobby:
chai!!!....see money...see life
lol
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
moto nor fit Modric.
see as he stand like car wash boy 4 onipkanu loun!
grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Umarzy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now

I don't usually quote people nor comment on sport section, but i had to , because this is the dumbest post have seen on Nairaland since joining in 2015.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Christmasdon(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
who know wetin Arsenal go share.self
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DonBenny77(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Umarzy:

I don't usually quote people nor comment on sport section, but i had to , because this is the dumbest post have seen on Nairaland since joining in 2015.
Bleep off
Its called football Banter!
Wetin you sabi sef grin

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by whoawa(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hokage001:

Dude!! Like WTF Man
#CR7 has got a garage full of exotic cars.. Most of which are among the top 10 most expensive and exotic cars in the world
So him crying over a lame ass AUDI his son would probably reject is an Absurd statement
#CR7_LONGLIVETHEKING

For your information CR7 has No wife nor any legitimate Child.
He is just an orosho or an efurefu.

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Westernlove: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking

Lol I'm a core Ronaldo fan. Stop spilling out trash....They will buy ronaldo, his family and club 100times

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by quickly: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=4TAIclkNDwk&feature=emb_logo

Ronaldo wey get at least 19 cars- (including 3 ferarris

Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, Audi R8, Aston Martin DB9, Ferrari 599 GTO.)

https://www.financialexpress.com/auto/gallery/cristiano-ronaldos-car-collection-three-ferraris-a-bugatti-and-what-not/photos/680194/
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by NiggasInParis: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
That Ramos A8
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Umarzy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:

Bleep off
Its called football Banter!
Wetin you sabi sef grin

Didn't actually see the banter in that. Anyways, whatever rocks your boat, kid.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by olasaad(f): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Lol grin grin grin they shared Nigeria Rice
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by KendrickAyomide: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking
is Ronaldo richer than Audi? Get sense
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Ghenisean(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
Oh God,please,do my own 4 me,I know say I no dey try sha,but,please,I no ask 4 much,just 3,

1.I one just blow.

2.Make my family blow and enjoy with me .

3.Give us sound health and longlife.

Finish,see,e no many.God please put your light on my life and destiny oooo

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by blowjohn(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Kunu aya
And
Certificate
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Rgade:
You know you can make your point without sounding dumb right?

You're so idiotic
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by olamariamjonez(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na Audi go give them. Using it for marketing.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Do you have to rub this in? grin grin grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by lereinter(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now

Rather unfortunate
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by chimoskyg(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Motivation
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Vikynas: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
What of the ones wey dey always dey bench?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.