Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,866 members, 7,879,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas (90899 Views)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by fortran123: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
Herrmes:
They get new ones ever year bro.
They replace the cars as long as they madrid players, once they leave they return the car except the wanna purchase
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by JesseThunder(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Definitely Jeep will do something, the guy sells more car for Jeep just with the name *CR7* Jeep endorsement deal increase madly after he signed for Juventus.
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now
See what he's missing grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by JesseThunder(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
shocked buy Audi? Lol take it easy. This is company worth over 20 billion$ take it easy abeg
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking
He will buy both d cars and company join
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now

Ode.. he will buy 100 of it on his own
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by YorubaKing: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
9ja and ignorance... Dem go dey commot the money from their paychecks...

If you know, you too sabi! cool
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now

Google it. Sergio Ramos' Audi A8 costs $84,795.
Now ask yourself if CR7 will cry over such a car.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DonBenny77(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

Go get a job apart from being Ronaldo's defender.
It's just Banter!
I ain't googling shit
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:

Go get a job apart from being Ronaldo's defender.
It's just Banter!
I ain't googling shit
Ode! Like you know me in real life. I will be the one to give you a job. You think everyone is a pauper like you?
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Hallabee1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now

sharrap there...ororo own one of three most expensive car which will be deliver to him June next year...argue with your keyboard
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Skepticus: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
dukeprince50:
Ronaldo is worth $460m (Forbes) so yes he can buy audi, the market cap of a company is not same as the worth of d owner, Audi can't be worth up to $500m, the owner could b a billionaire, I don't care.

Modified
I just check the market cap of Audi, its 34b
Ronaldo can't buy it

I'm glad that you corrected yourself.

I omitted their net worth intentionally and you are smart to go find out yourself.

Ronaldo is rich and could buy 50 of those cars if he wanted.

If you noticed, I only struck out the "and the company" part.

Ronaldo, aside from his social media and other non-football sources of wealth, is under a contract financed by the company that makes FIAT trucks and Adidas. These footballers and other entertainers who are termed as wealthy are being paid by some people. Those who paid them are those that you guys should learn about.

Ronaldo's worth single handedly cannot purchase the FIAT truck company that pays him. That should tell you a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Na only God know wetin Kano Pillars share

A keg of groundnut oil
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Na only God know wetin Kano Pillars share

Lol. Dem share garri.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by jpride(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
SaintHilary:
See that mumu Hazard wey no gree score goal sef dey collect car sad

Why are they standing by the side like they just want to rush nd snap

You dey call Hazard mumu..... U no reall get sense
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Rexnegro(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking
say him be bill gate or Jeff benzo abi ? if na the car fine he can buy it 10 of it sef
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Ddontee: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Timileyin1234:

What is he missing. Doesn’t he money have to buy a car

Non of those players lack money to buy the car. Non are poor, as if he will reject it if been giving

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Coquinoqui: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now

You're very dumb
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DonBenny77(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2019
Coquinoqui:

You're very dumb
Bleep off man grin
You are too serious that's why you don't have a girlfriend
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2019
DownChelsea:
how can Audi/wolkswagen be smaller than benz? Do you want to wreck Benz? Audi/volkswagen is up there with toyota. Do you even know about the business behind these automobiles? Do you even know that toyota is far richer than Benz?

Read up!
You are asking me to read up - have you yourself read up?

Audi’s worth: $14.2B
Benz’s worth: $33.2B
Source:
https://www.forbes.com/companies/audi/#7396aa3e4725
https://www.forbes.com/companies/mercedes-benz/#4284b3f41efa

Stop including Audi with the parent Volkswagen group when you clearly said “Audi is bigger than Benz”. Remember, Benz is also part of the Daimler group.
Is there anything else you would like me to teach you? tongue

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DownChelsea(f): 12:52am On Dec 18, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

You are asking me to read up - have you yourself read up?

Audi’s worth: $14.2B
Benz’s worth: $33.2B
Source:
https://www.forbes.com/companies/audi/#7396aa3e4725
https://www.forbes.com/companies/mercedes-benz/#4284b3f41efa

Stop including Audi with the parent Volkswagen group when you clearly said “Audi is bigger than Benz”. Remember, Benz is also part of the Daimler group.
Is there anything else you would like me to teach you? tongue

you probably got my point. I believe you do. Sure I meant volkswagen. Point is volkswagen (which includes Audi) is bigger than Mercedes Benz or the entire Diameir group put together.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DownChelsea(f): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

You lie. 84,795 is pronably the “base price”, the top (of the line), more loaded trims which these players would have likely received would make Ramos’ car run into hundreds of thousands of dollars
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:55am On Dec 18, 2019
DonBenny77:

Even a billionaire feels that priceless special joy when he receives awoof
Don't be surprised to see inter give out Jeeps in few days....then you would believe the arrogant crybaby is pained grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:11am On Dec 18, 2019
DownChelsea:
you probably got my point. I believe you do. Sure I meant volkswagen. Point is volkswagen (which includes Audi) is bigger than Mercedes Benz or the entire Diameir group put together.
Were the players given Volkswagens or Audis? SMH
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by ruggedtimi(m): 4:19am On Dec 18, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking
lol Ronaldo cnt buy audi
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by ruggedtimi(m): 4:23am On Dec 18, 2019
dukeprince50:
Ronaldo is worth $460m (Forbes) so yes he can buy audi, the market cap of a company is not same as the worth of d owner, Audi can't be worth up to $500m, the owner could b a billionaire, I don't care.

Modified
I just check the market cap of Audi, its 34b
Ronaldo can't buy it
Even bill gate might find it difficulf to purchase audi
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by chewwie(m): 5:19am On Dec 18, 2019
Hokage001:

Dude!! Like WTF Man
#CR7 has got a garage full of exotic cars.. Most of which are among the top 10 most expensive and exotic cars in the world
So him crying over a lame ass AUDI his son would probably reject is an Absurd statement
#CR7_LONGLIVETHEKING
Lame ass Audi? I'm guessing you have a garage full of Rolls, Ferraris and Lambos? The nonsense people say to defend who they support
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by chewwie(m): 5:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
Lol...u're joking He will buy both d cars and company join
Clap for your senselessness
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:19am On Dec 18, 2019
DownChelsea:
You lie. 84,795 is pronably the “base price”, the top (of the line), more loaded trims which these players would have likely received would make Ramos’ car run into hundreds of thousands of dollars

Oga, Google nor dey ur phone? Google am na.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by gazza07(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now
he can buy 1million pcs of that u know undecided
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DownChelsea(f): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Were the players given Volkswagens or Audis? SMH
now you are missing the point. We were talking about the corporate entities and not the “products”. Audi is a division under volkswagen. And if CR7 is to purchase Audi, he must go through volkswagen.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by chiefolododo(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2019
This is unbelievable
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Thobilobah(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
DonBenny77:
it can't buy the best player in the world though.
Whether you like it or not the jealous crybaby I know will feel this as an insult upon injury, first modric piped him to worlds best now modric has piped him to the latest Audi at no cost grin grin grin
so you think an Audi car is his latest problem ��.. first of all the guy owns a Gulfstream private jet and the most expensive one at that. Also these cars are returned after a year although they replace it with a brand new one. I’m sure his one week salary can more than cover an Audi also. In his garage he has a lot of sport cars and rolls Royce that he uses. Argue your facts correctly
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Thobilobah(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2019
chewwie:

Lame ass Audi? I'm guessing you have a garage full of Rolls, Ferraris and Lambos? The nonsense people say to defend who they support
And what do you have in your garage sir since you are up here making assumptions that he’s crying over a car.. A vehicle will be the least of his problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.