Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise (1309 Views)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Turkey Or Dubai??? Please Help A Freelancer~ / Australia Or Dubai, Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by stwiska: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please I need advise generally from people who have been or are in Dubai right now..
Am leaving before Christmas.. Am going for work.. Please I need advise
Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by Forward77(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Number 1: Respect yourself

Number 2: Don’t take your naija lifestyle to that place.

Number 3: Work hard

Number 4: Repeat No: 1, 2 & 3

Good luck

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by stwiska: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thank you..
Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by Rilley(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
stwiska:
Please I need advise generally from people who have been or are in Dubai right now..
Am leaving before Christmas.. Am going for work.. Please I need advise
Which kind of work?

Make sure you follow the rules, UAE isn't lawless like Nigeria, and don't follow bad people(Some Nigerians) if you don't want them to implicate you and shine your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by stwiska: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Till I get there.
I was told that I would pay once an agent over there gets me job... Buh me am not listing 2 that... I got 2 friends over there helping out already... In order words... No job yet
Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by Jerrosky1986(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Just be of good behavior and pray for the grace of God. congratulations
Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by mobdeep(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
did you Authenticate your documents ?
Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by stwiska: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
Yes I did
Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by NONNYG: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
stwiska:
Till I get there.
I was told that I would pay once an agent over there gets me job... Buh me am not listing 2 that... I got 2 friends over there helping out already... In order words... No job yet
Bro, no friend in Dubai,, those 2 people you call friends are much more interested in what they will gain from you.

Did i hear you say pay agent? Better don't waste your money
Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by stwiska: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
NONNYG:
Bro, no friend in Dubai,, those 2 people you call friends are much more interested in what they will gain from you.

Did i hear you say pay agent? Better don't waste your money

So what is your advise bro
Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by NONNYG: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
stwiska:

So what is your advise bro
Check UAE/QATAR thread

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by Ejebleje: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bro, I kid you not, you are potentially fvcked!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by Forward77(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
stwiska:
Thank you..

You’re welcome
Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by Ope4Christ: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please do the following:

1. Authenticate your certificates at Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education both at Abuja. It will assist in your process of getting good job if you're a graduate.

2. Get Police certificate of character at Force Headquarters in Obalende, Lagos, if you are in Lagos.

3. If you can drive, get International Driver's Licence should there be need to be a driver. It will ease the process of getting UAE Drivers Licence.

4. Don't raise your hope too high, you must be prepared for eventuality and be ready to do any available job for a start. E.g Security, driver, etc

5. Don't accept any job where your employer will request your traveling documents i.e your Nigerian passport. It is a bait to cage you and use you.

6. Don't depend on your friends too much, they might turn their backs at you.

7. Please go with about 200k which you will change to Dollars then to Dhiram when you get to Dubai. This will take care of your accommodation (50 - 70k monthly for shared apartment) and feeding plus others.

8. Always search for 'Walk in Interview' jobs.

9. You will be given Etisalat Sim for free upon buying of airtime at the airport. Please accept it and buy data to search for jobs until you get a good one.

10. Good luck.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got My Visa To Dubai.. Please I Need Advise by justwise(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
NONNYG:
Check UAE/QATAR thread

(1)

Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , / Destiny Can Be Destroyed By Geography. / BREAKING!! Gas Explosion Rocks Omerelu, Rivers State, Many Dead (Happening Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.