Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

WHOSE son would you prefer amongst photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHOSE son would you prefer amongst photos (2034 Views)

"Perhaps If I Didn't Go For The Show, My Son Would Have Been Alive" / My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / Update On The Man Whose Son Was Told To Sleep With His Virgin Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHOSE son would you prefer amongst photos by Marakajaakkli: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
The Lord CHRIST JESUS my All.

There has never been anything closer to his character edge Style. Not uptime, no one. The Lamb of God Almighty with 7 horns and 7 eyes which are the 7 Spirits of God Almighty sent forth in to all parts of the earth.

His sufferings were unmatched, yet he never fought back....

Isaiah 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

If you haven't believed in the mighty Name CHRIST JESUS yet, please you can call upon his name right now and appreciate him for everything He suffered on your behalf. Your soul need to bleed if truly you've chosen to live. For many are dead already.

God Almighty blessings

2 Likes

Re: WHOSE son would you prefer amongst photos by Marakajaakkli: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Seriously
Re: WHOSE son would you prefer amongst photos by Marakajaakkli: 3:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Love you Lord
Re: WHOSE son would you prefer amongst photos by Marakajaakkli: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2019
You
Re: WHOSE son would you prefer amongst photos by Marakajaakkli: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Christ Jesus
Re: WHOSE son would you prefer amongst photos by Marakajaakkli: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Holy Trinity
Re: WHOSE son would you prefer amongst photos by Marakajaakkli: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cebrete
Re: WHOSE son would you prefer amongst photos by Marakajaakkli: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Grand
Re: WHOSE son would you prefer amongst photos by Marakajaakkli: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Your help

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? / Slay Queen Nak*d Her Body Why Dancing In The Club And Nigeria Drunk Boy Slaps He / My New Girlfriend Is Avoiding Me After Her Menstrual Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.