Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (51573 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Mygoldie(f): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
wetin consign abgero and overload?^^ angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ladyrsky46: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2010
*sits on comfy sofa eating popcorn and watching. . .*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mygoldie:

wetin consign abgero and overload?^^ angry

why not haul your lonely ass back to d romance section  undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Mygoldie(f): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2010
googles:

why not haul your lonely backside back to d romance section  undecided

hey get a grip,don't get it twisted,i was only joking and i hardly pick fights with girls, now sod off!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mygoldie:

hey get a grip,don't get it twisted,i was only joking and i hardly pick fights with girls, now sod off!!!

Who cares if you pick fights with hulk hogan ?  undecided

now you take your own advise, and sod the f[i]u[/i]ck off  angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Mygoldie(f): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2010
oooh googles or what are you called, get a life and take ur frustrated little black head else where,i don't have time for CHEAP arguments, BACK OFF!! now i'm warning you kindly.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mygoldie:

oooh googles or what are you called, get a life and take your frustrated little black head else where,i don't have time for CHEAP arguments, BACK OFF!! now i'm warning you kindly.

Why not get a coffin and deposit yourself inside undecided

since you are hopelessly useless, lonely, grumpy, do us all a favor by burying yourself where you cant be excavated, you wont be missed trust me

mscheeew didinrin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by r231(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^^oluwagoogles. . . . . o ti to o

ma bi nu jo

oya report to bedroom sharp sharp grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss

oko iyawo wa wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by r231(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^^thank you darling

how is your wknd going
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2010
weekend is going well jare. . .we thank God

how is Mrs R231 ? wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Mygoldie(f): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2010
@ googles, Mtcheew, i almost forgot you smoke ganja,why was i even wasting my time replying you in the first place, you must have been waiting for this day,i can see it. all these unecessary insults,your mind must be urging to slag me off,you must be a jealous little brat.
i dont see why your overeacting like a hungry rat.
if you are this jobless,here is two advice for you,' simply build urself a bridge and GET OVER IT!!''  OR ''go and play in traffic''  and leave us in Peace.
TWO VERY USEFUL ADVICE TO YOU,COS your IN SUCH AN ACUTE MENTAL STATE.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mygoldie:

oooh googles or what are you called, get a life and take your frustrated little black head else where,i don't have time for CHEAP arguments, BACK OFF!! now i'm warning you kindly.
Mrs goldilocks , haba u dey fal mi o
u dey send threat  shocked shocked shocked shocked, u sef backdate i am warning u oo  grin grin grin cool cool

iboju , werrin dey  kiss kiss kiss kiss
@op
shine shine ge ge  , charateristics of ra iyan
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Mygoldie(f): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mrs idowuogbo na ur googles oh,maybe she don drink ogogoro and bitter kola.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Bella87(f): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2010
googles:

Why not get a coffin and deposit yourself inside  undecided
since you are hopelessly useless, lonely, grumpy, do us all a favor by burying yourself where you cant be excavated, you wont be missed trust me
mscheeew didinrin 
heheheee  grin grin

chillax, no mind she-goat. . . . oya! loose the bra and pant and go wait for me inside room  kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Mygoldie(f): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2010
you have ur whole life to be a jerk.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by r231(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2010
googles:

weekend is going well jare. . .we thank God

how is Mrs R231 ?  wink

she dey o

all dis last minute run around b4 we go naija

but snow no gree grin cheesy grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2010
ha my very own iboju na SU ,she no dey wear catapult but her mouth na death , she fit chop u , now i  is uwarning u o beware !!!!!

anyhow jus teasin , make una celebrate xmas joor
Democracy ooo grin grin grin cool

@op
i wan 2 bite her , shes my appetizer  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mygoldie:

@ googles, Mtcheew, i almost forgot you smoke ganja,why was i even wasting my time replying you in the first place, you must have been waiting for this day,i can see it. all these unecessary insults,your mind must be urging to slag me off,you must be a jealous little brat.
i dont see why your overeacting like a hungry rat.
if you are this jobless,here is two advice for you,' simply build urself a bridge and GET OVER IT!!''  OR ''go and play in traffic''  and leave us in Peace.
TWO VERY USEFUL ADVICE TO YOU,COS your IN SUCH AN ACUTE MENTAL STATE.

And if i smoke nko? ode !

with your pentium 1 brain, why was i expecting you to make sense sef. . .who dash monkey banana  undecided

jealous ? of a lonely,used and dumped old hag ?? color me laffing my shyt out

log off and brood over your frustrated almost -coming- to -an -end- life

person
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^
ode nie grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Bella87(f): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2010
served!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Mygoldie(f): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
oh my dayzz kids will always be kids,even if they are 35,they still claim to be kids, you wish im old.

this one your frustrated, your ganger supplier no supply you ganger today? you must be SAD.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
lalaboi:

^^^
ode nie  grin

hehe moraphucking boy. . .ode ni iwo nah  tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2010
googles:

And if i smoke nko? ode !

with your pentium 1 brain, why was i expecting you to make sense sef. . .who dash monkey banana  undecided

jealous ? of a lonely,used and dumped old hag ?? color me laffing my shyt out

log off and brood over your frustrated almost -coming- to -an -end- life

person
Baba Were go sohun , ganja talkin grin grin grin grin

@op
she nids to buckle oo , cus dat somersault enter make i help u finish dat size zero pikin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mygoldie:

oh my dayzz kids will always be kids,even if they are 35,they still claim to be kids, you wish im old.

this one your frustrated, your ganger supplier no supply you ganger today? you must be SAD.

Sharap dia . . you are old jor !  cheesy

o ti sha maynee  grin

ganja supplier ? duh !! mummy, I am the Ganja farmer !! Geddit?  wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2010
googles, c'mon, stop it. angry

Bella87:

heheheee  grin grin

chillax, no mind she-goat. . . . oya! loose the bra and pant and go wait for me inside room  kiss kiss

isabella, babe, sho wa? wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Mygoldie(f): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2010
you wish im old googles, who no go nor know.
well as for you been a confirmed ganja madame,good for you then,i don't converse with egbo smokers cos they don't always communicate with their right senses. they always get it twisted.
you Sharrap!!! im not your mummy cos if i am,i'll exchange you for a packet of chewing gum,i'll also give the buyer a discount.
mtcheww.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2010
googles:

Sharap dia . . you are old jor !  cheesy

o ti sha maynee  grin

ganja supplier ? duh !! mummy, I am the Ganja farmer !! Geddit?  wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, wey did u gather ur information
i am broadcasting this event wot is ur source madam
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2010
Bella87:

heheheee  grin grin

Iyawo I don dey wait for room nah wink

gimme dat gimme dat
i like dat
shez on fire ooooooo
she no dey tire ooooooo

Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, wey did u gather your information
i am broadcasting this event wot is your source madam

old school lawon

won ti drop ni all d right places grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by nana(f): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2010
Goldielicious
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
A girl from Chad.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Mygoldie(f): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2010
nana:

Goldielicious

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100)

~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. / What's On Your Mind? / Quantitative Reasoning: Answer This Very Difficult Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.