Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment - Forum Games (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (51574 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:18am On Dec 20, 2010
Ibukunmi.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 1:19am On Dec 20, 2010
tanimz:

Nkem, what do you want this time around? tongue

embarassed embarassed embarassed  you now  embarassed

lalaboi:

Nor dey front,  . U sef know say omo na 100% fine bwoiy!,  Jex pray your hubby fine reach me,  .  grin

front ko back ni. . .lol lala i go just scatter ur asiri

my husband fine pass you jor worwor sule  wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20am On Dec 20, 2010
lalaboi:

lol.  grin Bayalomo pe ati inu oyun wa ni mo ti aero-fy lol
Jooor , ma yin ee ni banger
aerospace ni , iwo  won she 90210 lori e ni , fine ko fine ni
u think fine boi na easy mata  cheesy cheesy cheesy

tanimz:

Wetin? Why you just like to dey spoil my runs?

@Topic, some fly person. cool
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, me loff u 2
na keyboard , i dan beat am 4 u
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 20, 2010
some peeple go just dey fin trouble instead of putting profile pic angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:23am On Dec 20, 2010
^^ Boniface, where your own dey?

Idowu, better beat am well o. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 1:23am On Dec 20, 2010
googles:

front ko back ni. . .lol lala i go just scatter your asiri

my husband fine pass you jor worwor sule  wink

Gambari niwo, .  
because say u dey roll with AKin and pawpaw u dey make mouth. . .  ara meeeriri, . shior!
Idowuogbo:

Jooor , ma yin ee ni banger
aerospace ni , iwo  won she 90210 lori e ni , fine ko fine ni
u think fine boi na easy mata  cheesy cheesy cheesy
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, me loff u 2
na keyboard , i dan beat am 4 u

anti mi. . e ma je ki n bu yin o grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 20, 2010
[size=30pt]bwaaaaaaaaaaaa[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 1:26am On Dec 20, 2010
lmaooo . . . lala ti mad. confirmed news  grin

@op

come here kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28am On Dec 20, 2010
BoboYekini:

some peeple go just dey fin trouble instead of putting profile pic angry
talk i am listening , u dey fear

@lala
u no sey no fit disrespect ya elders na , but oto ni googles so u is ya were grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:30am On Dec 20, 2010
googles:

Because I resemble property?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 1:31am On Dec 20, 2010
my- soon-to-be property nah. . . wen jungle mature i go come pay well well cheesy wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 1:31am On Dec 20, 2010
Idowuogbo:

talk i am listening , u dey fear

@lala
u no sey no fit disrespect ya elders na , but oto ni googles so u is ya were  grin grin grin
Googles that is high on highly filtered and quadruple distilled ganja! lol.  . . . U com believe her. . .  Abi she give u titirin?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:32am On Dec 20, 2010
googles:

my- soon-to-be property nah. . . wen jungle mature i go come pay well well cheesy wink

Olorun onije! I'm not Hausa abeg.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 1:34am On Dec 20, 2010
oh well, take it or take it I want you woman ! angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:34am On Dec 20, 2010
For your village, human being be chattel ni?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 1:35am On Dec 20, 2010
**SuperLala arrives**

Googletin,  Leave the Utopian alone, . Why dont u pick on someone your size grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36am On Dec 20, 2010
lalaboi:

Googles that is high on [b]highly filtered and quadruple distilled ganja! [/b]lol.  . . . U com believe her. . .  Abi she give u titirin?
ori mi o , ur graduation must take place evidence u went school , oga ju
on bangin si won leti, oyinbo re fokula
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:37am On Dec 20, 2010
lalaboi:

**SuperLala arrives**

Googletin,  Leave the Utopian alone, . Why dont u pick on someone your size grin

Please help me shout it in her ears. grin

@Topic, area mother. cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 1:38am On Dec 20, 2010
lalaboi:

**SuperLala arrives**

Googletin,   Leave the Utopian alone,  . Why dont u pick on someone your size grin

lala ! you sha wan make i toast you sha  grin

oya  sumobi je ki a collabo  wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Bella87(f): 1:38am On Dec 20, 2010
ganja supplier

googles:

oh well, take it or take it I want you woman !  angry
shocked shocked shocked   cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:39am On Dec 20, 2010
Nice belle. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 1:40am On Dec 20, 2010
googles:

lala ! you sha wan make i toast you sha  grin

oya  sumobi je ki a collabo  wink

I go use you play monkey post! grin
how u go toast me?, i nor be bread lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 1:41am On Dec 20, 2010
Bella87:

shocked shocked shocked   cry

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

it wasnt me . . my cat stepped on my keyboard i swaar  wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:42am On Dec 20, 2010
You sef get cat. undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 1:44am On Dec 20, 2010
lalaboi:

I go use you play monkey post! grin
how u go toast me?, i nor be bread lol

lalaboi. . .hmm if i catch dat ur large head ehn
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 20, 2010
lala, go sleep jor
broda agbaya cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2010
Saddest
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by medjai(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2010
*erh*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ladyrsky46: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
Nice pishur wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
angry angry angry

Madam pinshure !!! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Creamish(f): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
aire man! best occupation. . . never a dull moment!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ladyrsky46: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2010
googles:

angry angry angry
Wetin?
Which one is Madam pinshure again? lipsrsealed undecided

@OP: ^^^Cuteeeee kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100)

~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. / What's On Your Mind? / Quantitative Reasoning: Answer This Very Difficult Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.