Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,992 members, 7,915,911 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:09 PM

Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals (19113 Views)

Falana Warns Protesters Against Russian Flag, Clamour For Coup / Threatening Those Planning To Protest Won’t Work – Falana Warns FG / FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals by JubrinElSudan: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
AfroKnight:

You should read more.

The right to protest without police permit was won for you by Falana. Such Court cases are often used to establish precedence for situations where the government tries to exploit what it thinks is a lacuna in any law. The importance of Femi Falana’s advocacy cannot be downplayed.

He is an old man now. When he is gone I hope we won’t be left with the likes of you posturing as human rights activists.
My post was based on the fact that Buhari doesn't obey court orders, not about police permit. Falana has first hand experience of what Buhari is capable of doing to court orders.
Re: Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals by AfroKnight: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
My post was based on the fact that Buhari doesn't obey court orders, not about police permit. Falana has first hand experience of what Buhari is capable of doing to court orders.

Now I think it’s more about your comprehension. The example about police permit was just that - an example, given.
Re: Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals by JubrinElSudan: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
AfroKnight:

Now I think it’s more about your comprehension. The example about police permit was just that - an example, given.
Forget comprehension issues, at least the post wasn't in Greek. You and I know that if Buhari/FG goes ahead with the individual oil bloc allocation and Falana goes to court, even if the court rules against FG, they may not obey the order. We can only wish he doesn't do such
Re: Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals by Legendguru: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
How about those that were allotted earlier
Re: Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals by Staro: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good
Re: Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals by Dedetwo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
voltron14:

Even as a Deltan I find the offshore crude oil ownership you want to lay claim to as ridiculous.

How does oil found several nautical miles off your coast prevent you from bettering yourself?

Some oilfields, travelling at several knots would take you 36 hours from shore to reach, so please tell us how it prevents states or individuals from meeting their daily objectives.

Which part of the Atlantic Ocean does you backwater state own? Any section of Atlantic Ocean can only be attributed to the country of affinity not state or local government. Which dumbass coast are you on about? There is only a Nigerian coast not Lagos State, Imo State or Akwa Ibom State coast. Most Nigerians are lamely educated.
Re: Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals by voltron14: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dedetwo:

Which part of the Atlantic Ocean does you backwater state own? Any section of Atlantic Ocean can only be attributed to the country of affinity not state or local government. Which dumbass coast are you on about? There is only a Nigerian coast not Lagos State, Imo State or Akwa Ibom State coast. Most Nigerians are lamely educated.

It seems you cannot read.

Because you have buttressed my point.
Re: Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals by FreeSoworeNow: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

It seems you cannot read.

Because you have buttressed my point.
[/s]
shut up
stop talking nonsense
Re: Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals by Cherez: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2019
jahsharon:

Your PDP that allocated oil blocks to looters, did they listen. Better shut the fucck up
PDP allot oil blocks? Kai!
Ba even PDP made you a Nigerian and na dem impeach Trump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann / IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands / Ugwuanyi Performs Ground-breaking Of First Education University In South East

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.