Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

If She Is Not Giving You Her All At The Start Of The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is Not Giving You Her All At The Start Of The Relationship (572 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Is Not Giving You Her All At The Start Of The Relationship by Hamachi(f): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Some women have grown not to care about pleasing a man anymore, because they've done all the caring for men in the past and they still ended up heart broken.

If she doesn't cook or clean your apartment when she comes visiting it doesn't mean she's not domesticated, she just doesn't care about doing all that to please a man anymore, because all the cooking and cleaning she did for other guys ended in the same story.

She's tired of pretending to like your family, all the other times she enslaved herself to gain love and approval from a man's family ended up in the same story. She won't bend over to make your family like her anymore, now she's just being herself, no faking, no acting. All the mother in-laws she loved in the past said nothing when their son dumped her for no reason.

She's not falling for sex anymore. She's not interested in holding hands at the mall. She is not coming over for the weekend. Meeting your friends doesn't tickle her fancy anymore. She is not buying you nothing with her money. She is not going to help you cover your bills when you are broke. She has been through a lot to let herself get fooled again with the sparks of a new romance. Right now she just wants to take her time with you, until she's sure you're not another waste of her precious time, energy and commitment.

So before you judge her by her attitude, take the time to find out why she acts the way she does.

Before you get to assuming that she doesn't love you because she's not reciprocating your affections, maybe you should find out if she needs some more time to trust that you're different from all the other guys that came before you.

IF SHE IS NOT GIVING YOU HER ALL AT THE START OF THE RELATIONSHIP, it could be that she's holding back her affections to see how much you can patiently knock on her door. Don't loose a good woman because you gave up on her first impression.

1 Like

Re: If She Is Not Giving You Her All At The Start Of The Relationship by Davash222(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Okay noted.
If I’m not giving her money, that’s because I’ve exhausted all my money. All the money I gave other girls ended in the same story.
Hope she’ll understand this and not loose a good man

3 Likes

Re: If She Is Not Giving You Her All At The Start Of The Relationship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Na so she go take loose anoda man. E no work before no mean say e no go work dis time. Recieve sense

1 Like

Re: If She Is Not Giving You Her All At The Start Of The Relationship by donbachi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
when he too starts been stingy,just know dat many women ate him dry and still left him...he has been through alot.

3 Likes

Re: If She Is Not Giving You Her All At The Start Of The Relationship by WaywardSon(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
undecidedswings both ways lady

Now replace "girl" with "boy" and reverse roles you'll see that nobody is fooling anybody. Las las if you approach every new relationship with shiit baggage from previous ships you have already killed it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: If She Is Not Giving You Her All At The Start Of The Relationship by Hamachi(f): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2019
True tho!
WaywardSon:
undecidedswings both ways lady

Now replace "girl" with "boy" and reverse roles you'll see that nobody is fooling anybody. Las las if you approach every new relationship with shiit baggage from previous ships you have already killed it yourself.

(1) (Reply)

My Advise To Single Ladies In 2020. Ladies Before You Pull Off !!!! / Mother Snatches Daughter's Husband, Gets Pregnant For Him / Ashewo No Dey Carry Belle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.