Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Biola Kila - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Biola Kila (421 Views)

[interview] Meet Ajayi Biola Bose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biola Kila by Misskocsy(f): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2019
Biola Kila (Episode 1)

Biola Adeyemi laid down on her 6 spring bed in her small but comfortable bedroom sleeping the morning away. It was 6:00 am but the sun was already out and heating up; then the alarm rang and startled her as usual. As she pulled her chubby body to sit up, she wondered why she had not gotten used to the sound of the alarm clock after 3 months. She picked up her phone and dialed, as she waited for the person on the other side to answer the call she got out of bed and started looking through her wardrobe for an outfit.

“Hello” a male voice answered “I am already up” he continued.

He was Biola’s Boyfriend, the love of her life, the only man she had ever loved and planned to spend the rest of her life with. His name was Greg…Gregory Lar.

“I just got up myself… so, no hassle” she said looking at herself in the mirror as she held up a dress.

Greg had a morning flight to London and she was looking for the sexiest thing in her wardrobe to wear. He lived in London and visited her once every 2 months and in those two months apart they constantly chatted and talked on the phone, they were virtually inseparable.

An hour later, they were both on their way to the airport; Biola did everything to fight back tears successfully until Greg said, “I want to move back to Nigeria… I am tired of being away from you for months at a stretch. It is getting too hard for me to deal with”. The sincerity in his eyes when he said those words made Biola give in to the tears.

She cried all the way to the airport and back. She was also tired of missing him for that long; waiting for months at a time just to see him again for only a couple of weeks was hard to do.

“What do you think about marriage, do you think that you can spend the rest of your life with me?” he asked her as he wiped the tears off her face.

“I… I… I…” the joy the question gave her made her stutter “I mean I love you and I certainly want to love you for the rest of my life” a smile slowly beamed through her tears.

Biola and Greg met about a year ago, Biola was instantly smitten from the moment she met him. Greg was tall 6 ft. 4 with a very nice fair complexion, his body was built and hard for someone who did not work out regularly and he was very handsome with a majestic aura. It was very intoxicating that some girls could not help themselves and they flirted shamelessly with him whether they had husbands or not.

Biola knew that Greg was way out of her league when they met, she wasn’t a typical beauty but she had some distinctive features that where attractive like her full perfectly shaped pink lips, her height she was tall about 5 ft. 8, her beautiful smooth dark skin and even though she was chubby she had good charisma and carried herself with confidence whether she felt it or not.

Continue Reading here https://everyevery.ng/biola-kila-episode-1-beautiful-biola/

More episodes found here https://everyevery.ng/biola-kila-episode-1-beautiful-biola/
Re: Biola Kila by Ann2012(f): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Following

(1) (Reply)

<discontinued> / Smallville College 5 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.