Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,247 members, 7,977,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? (2613 Views)

People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by ziegurf(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

The Word of God is what transforms. Not any pastor or church. That's why people should get to know God themselves so they don't get scammed by end time pastors.

Thing is, most you guys even shame virgins. A lot will not leave them as virgins when they date them. The "I must sample before I marry crew", " I must drive the car I want to buy before I pay" crew.

...it's when you hear/read, then decides to implement what you learnt that transforms
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Romanoff(f): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Please connect me to this people nah

Find your own.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Romanoff(f): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
what if you discovered she is lying after paying the bride price

You can give her a caveat that the marriage will end the night you discovered she lied and her family will pay you damages.
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Romanoff(f): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2019
djoe21:

Nice write up. You wrote very well.

Thank you.
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Romanoff(f): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2019
ziegurf:

Please I would like to know/see at least 3 of the 10s, are they established with good career and ready to tie the knot.....because I'm available, please quote me right

Find your own. Leave them for their rightful husbands.
ziegurf:

...it's when you hear/read, then decides to implement what you learnt that transforms

Exactly.
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

You can give her a caveat that the marriage will end the night you discovered she lied and her family will pay you damages.
the stress and emotional pains will not be worth any amount . she would have taken something away from you
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Romanoff(f): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
the stress and emotional pains will not be worth any amount . she would have taken something away from you

No woman in her right mind will proceed after that caveat.
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

No woman in her right mind will proceed after that caveat.
some women will still go ahead and even if she quit, you won't trust any woman claiming virgin again. it is hard being a virgin in this world. everyone wants to be first. not serious guys like us will even promise marriage just to get the hole.
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by livebyday(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
33yrs old virgin! that is nice

And it's a lie also
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by livebyday(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

They still exist.
i doubt it

Maybe not in Nigeria

Or maybe she is physically challenged? Committed to a wheelchair?

Or she was ill for lost of her life then finally got healed in her thirties ?

A female virgin in Nigeria at 33? A blatant lie or exaggeration
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by livebyday(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

I know up to 10 between 21 to 35.

They are Children of God. Christians at heart and indeed.

Lies again

I call it out .. except you have irrefutable proof that they are nuns then I can believe

Or they belong to some christian sect then maybe

But regular funke or Ngozi in Nigeria a virgin at 33? Lies be damned I say!
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Romanoff(f): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:

Lies again

I call it out .. except you have irrefutable proof that they are nuns then I can believe

Or they belong to some christian sect then maybe

But regular funke or Ngozi in Nigeria a virgin at 33? Lies be damned I say!

Well. You can believe what you want.
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Romanoff(f): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:

i doubt it

Maybe not in Nigeria

Should I give you her husband's number to confirm?
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by ImaIma1(f): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

They still exist.

My friend was a 34 year old virgin when she wedded...lol
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by livebyday(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

Should I give you her husband's number to confirm?

Any one can calm anything from virginity to immaculate conception..
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by livebyday(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

Well. You can believe what you want.

Not at all my dear, I don't believe what I want, I believe truth only
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:

And it's a lie also
how is that my business
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by livebyday(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
how is that my business

This was literal you didn't need to respond
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:

This was literal you didn't need to respond
you should know it is not my business to figure out who is lying on nairaland. I believe whatever I think is possible
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Liposure: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2019
God bless u romanoff.ur head is there
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Romanoff(f): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:

Not at all my dear, I don't believe what I want, I believe truth only

If you've got anyway asides sex to prove it and you're ready to stake money, let me know.
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by livebyday(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

If you've got anyway asides sex to prove it and you're ready to stake money, let me know.

This is where i say

Bye

Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Liposure: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2019
Amanee:
Whenever the woman is emotionally, financially and physically ready then she should get married. Anything aside that is an invitation to Nairaland family lamentation threads.
emotionally and physically, yes but financially, no. a woman doesn't hav 2 be finacially stable 2 get married.
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Romanoff(f): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:

This is where i say

Bye

Enjoy the rest of your day

Why u dey run?
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Godsonjolly: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:

i doubt it

Maybe not in Nigeria

Should we all judge everyone with the way the world is revolving to? For example there are many fake pastors and prophets but there are few that believe in God and still obey God. Same way as there are few girls that are still pure and have kept themselves holy and unclean. Let's not judge lest yea be judged. I believe there are still virgin girls, have seen a 27/28yr old girl married as a virgin.
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Amanee(f): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2019
Liposure:
emotionally and physically, yes but financially, no. a woman doesn't hav 2 be finacially stable 2 get married.

Lol, that's why you end up carrying load for her and her family members better shine your eyes and face reality
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by ashewoboy(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2019
This girl that is quoting everybody is not a virgin buh she knows many virgin?cheesy. Her replies shows she would be an easy laycheesy. go and read ubunja's miseducation "on scantily dressed women". You will understand.

It will be easy to get her number and phuck her. stupid girls claiming chastity.
Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Liposure: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2019
Amanee:

Lol, that's why you end up carrying load for her and her family members better shine your eyes and face reality
hmmm, food 4 thought.thank u

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by Lekan111(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

The Word of God is what transforms. Not any pastor or church. That's why people should get to know God themselves so they don't get scammed by end time pastors.

Thing is, most you guys even shame virgins. A lot will not leave them as virgins when they date them. The "I must sample before I marry crew", " I must drive the car I want to buy before I pay" crew.
God bless you ma. More grace to speak the truth even though people don't like it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Understand My Boss / Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.