Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,744 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. (22704 Views)

Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by MoIbrahim: 2:44am On Dec 22, 2019
So you are not aware that Dangote has more investments outside his region? And he has many top officers in his company from outside his region.

Check tou facts pls

FactBoyz:

I don't know anything o, but if you ask me, I like what Dangote is doing, but the support he gets by the government is massive compared to others even from South West.. Ohaneze might be right and wrong at the same time.. Igbos like investing outside their region but Dangote likes investing in the North, sidelining South East.. Dangote has no investment in South East and there is a reason for that
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Cti28(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
so since you know, tell me why I hate igbos?
Keep on hating, you might someday get the award for the most hateful person.
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by CoolAmbience(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Buhari is a Fulani supremacist who want to be worshipped all across board.
He sees no Igbos being relevant in his Fulani Nigeria. He doesn't believe Igbo as third ethnic majority of Nigeria. He's major job this time is to decimate Igbos down to ethnic minority status.

But God would disgrace him as usual

This is arrant nonsense!

Buhari is a fulani supremacist who is out to suppress Ndigbo yet he has made more impact in the SE than people from the region.

It took Buhari's intervention for the Zik Mausoleum project to be completed, after over a decade. I won't talk of other projects like the Upgrade and Expansion of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, 2nd Niger Bridge etc.

Buhari's Presidential Fertilizer Initiative ensured that nearly all the fertilizer blending plants in Nigeria are revitalized, including the Ebonyi State Fertilizer and Chemical Company, EFCCL, with more than 5 new ones coming upstream.

Just few years ago, Buhari ordered MDAs to purchase locally made vehicles, including those made by IVM, for which he approved over N400 million in favour of the FRSC to do so.

https://punchng.com/fg-orders-mdas-buy-made-nigeria-vehicles/

So, don't come here to spew bitterness and bigotry? How much do Ndigbo love themselves? How's Buhari or Fulani our problem? Shouldn't Allen Onyema be allowed to defend himself? Is he a child?

You want to claim not to be aware that someone like Chief Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis, benefitted by several billions, from the Anchor Borrowers Programme, to setup one of the largest Rice Farms and Mills in the South East?

Or do you claim ignorance of the existence of over 60,000 beneficiaries of the FG-Npower Programme in the South East?

I do not want to talk about the beneficiaries of the National Homegrown Schools Feeding Programme. Let's leave that one.

Oga, better go and find a solution to your depression o, Buhari nor do you anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg / Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa / Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai