Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,727 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. (22702 Views)

Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by ProWalker: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Cti28:
Why so much hatred from the Yorubas against the Igbos?
I have come across many Yorubas, and all I see in their faces, in their action and utrance is hatred.

I guess they are just returning the favour

Ask Nnamdi Kanu why did he devote so much time in dishing out vitriol again yorubas and Northerners in his usual broadcast

4 Likes

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Dpharisee: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2019
Bedwyr:
1.The Air Peace case is a foriegn case,
2.Innoson is still going strong. .

Shatap, going strong kee you dia.
The Supreme Court has ruled on the matter and a judgement fee of N8b awarded in favour of Innoson which GT Bank now wants an out of court settlement
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2019
Dpharisee:

Shatap, going strong kee you dia.
The Supreme Court has ruled on the matter and a judgement fee of N8b awarded in favour of Innoson which GT Bank now wants an out of court settlement

That's why I said he is still going strong.

Good morning.
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by ProWalker: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2019
JaruJaru890:
i swear, give us Biafra today and in 10 years time, we will be competing with Europe in terms of meaningful development. We will take or protect the christain states of southern kaduna, plateau and benue. They boko haram mixed with fraud and skull mining, we will see how you will develop

The Northerners gave it to you on a platter of gold with a quit notice sometime back. guess what happened?! Your elders were running all over the place to seek for forgiveness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Unrated900(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2019
juman:

I think there is likelihood that yoruba and north would be in the same country for very long time.

You guys are funny with your philosophy

Mixed with your analysis plus the man above you

Your tales are for real one bottle of Heineken for you all.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by juman(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2019
Unrated900:

You guys are funny with your philosophy

Mixed with your analysis plus the man above you

Your tales are for real one bottle of Heineken for you all.

Beware alcohol is not good for your body system.
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Cti28(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2019
ProWalker:

I guess they are just returning the favour

Ask Nnamdi Kanu why did he devote so much time in dishing out vitriol again yorubas and Northerners in his usual broadcast
Nnamdi isn't the problem, neither is he the cause of such animosity. Such was there far before Nnamdi Kanu came to light. Mind you and not a fan of Nnamdi, I detest his ways of doing things, especially the insults and name calling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by JaruJaru890: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2019
ProWalker:

The Northerners gave it to you on a platter of gold with a quit notice sometime back. guess what happened?! Your elders were running all over the place to seek for forgiveness
u are just a clown.
We are talking of a legal, democratic referendum like that of scotland and Brexit, you are talking of treasonable statements made by weed smoking cows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Peacecoy19: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2019
FactBoyz:
grin

I don't know anything o, but if you ask me, I like what Dangote is doing, but the support he gets by the government is massive compared to others even from South West.. Ohaneze might be right and wrong at the same time.. Igbos like investing outside their region but Dangote likes investing in the North, sidelining South East.. Dangote has no investment in South East and there is a reason for that
Ohanaze or whatever is the most useless and parochial group I have come across and to say they are representing Igbos that I know are smart,quck witted and intelligent beats my imagination,why? For crying out loud please innonso had issue with private bank air pease man has issue with USA.If efcc.got involved it doesn't mean government fg is an active party. Ohanaze can't paddle igbo ship to any positive goal,even tribal goal.

1 Like

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2019
Cti28:

You lied, I have never come across any Igbo family who teach their children to hate other tribes, I believe that is what you have being brain washed to believe.
Secondly, we do don't worship any so-called "supreme leader" as purported by you, it is just some misguided folks who do that.
I have lived among the Hausas and I can boldly tell you that our major strife with them, stem from religious difference. But for you the Yorubas, you hate Igbos, for nothing else than for the fact that they are Igbos- you never appreciate any good in them.
when NK insulted yorubas it is not hatred Abi?gringrin
You hate me, I hate you double.. simple

1 Like

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2019
JaruJaru890:
plenty. Go to Nnewi, they are so many there selling agbo and practising herbalism.
And if Igbos had not developed Lagos, lagos would have been like yauri or birnin kebbi by now
you must be very stupid.. can you compare the few agbo sellers in SE to the igbos hawking pirated CD, abasha, okpa, rat posion, garden egg, etc in SW?
Why can't igbos develop the SE..?

1 Like

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2019
ada9ja:

yours that is real news, google and give me where it was posted or written

FRSC, NIGERIAN ARMY, ENUGU GOVT, FIRE SERVICE ETC uses innoson but you claiming concerned ibo cannot buy innoson car, may ibos cannot buy ibeto cement or partronize Airpeace.....

go and google innoson from 2014-2019 you will see all his achievements even airpeace....is better than the past

most ibos talk when they see money.....whether rubbish or sensible

You have mental problem all thru.

""google innoson from 2014-2019 you will see all his achievements even airpeace.""

Shatapp, dont even mention air peace, are u normal? Wen did air peace start?

Oga respect ur self

https://www.nairaland.com/3595730/innoson-stops-85-production-due

1 Like

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Patojargz: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2019
I smell racist comments on here. No doubt! I pray God grant u guys d grace 2 think Normal n stop hating...
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
you must be very stupid.. can you compare the few agbo sellers in SE to the igbos hawking pirated CD, abasha, okpa, rat posion, garden egg, etc in SW?
Why can't igbos develop the SE..?

SE is more developed than SW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:

Nnamdi Kanu is not an IGBO spokesperson, u cant use any of his statement to bracket all IGBOS in Nigeria...trying such questions ur sanity

2 Likes

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nnamdi Kanu is not an IGBO spokesperson, u cant use any of his statement to bracket all IGBOS in Nigeria...trying such questions ur sanity
but you guys didn't condemn him when he said it

1 Like

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
typical ignorant ipob rubbish

I don't have any firm of link with MASSOB or ipob and whatever they have done since 1999.

Say sth else
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I don't have any firm of link with MASSOB or ipob and whatever they have done since 1999.

Say sth else
lies
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
but you guys didn't condemn him when he said it

As always, an Afonja must be an Afonja.

Some people who chose to condemn him have long done so and the evidence is across board both here on nairaland and across Nigerian newspapers.

Those who do not choose to condemn him are free to shut up as well.

It still doesn't mean Nnamdi kanu represents the igbos, he represents ipob members, Nnamdi Kanu never consulted anyone in igbo land before he started his movement, thus he doesn't speak for igbos. Simple.

Only a daft person doesn't know this.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
you are stupid.. I have been to the SE you fool.. I told you before in that other thread

SW can only be compared with SS.

Meanwhile u have never been to the SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Halo22: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2019
I will continue saying it, Hausa/Fulani is not our competitors when it comes to business, make no mistake about that. The descendants of Afonja are the real issue against the business of Igbos. The only role the Hausa/Fulani plays is just implementing the gossip they listen to by Afonjas, who see themselves as the hub of the Nigerian economy. Have you forgotten that it was Aremu that seized Ibeto's cement importation license and ensured that Rainbownet and starcomms didn't see the light of the day. I am always careful when doing things with Afonjas. So glad they are being rewarded "handsomely", at least Sowore is enjoying his freedom now....lol and Tinubu is"sure" of his 2023 presidential slot.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Nareshramkrish(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2019
The support that a company can offer to you needs to be planned based on what works for your site. On-page SEO efforts can take time to show results in some cases. On-page entails looking at the content on your websites to see how it works. The provider may offer solutions and strategies for how well your content can be laid out. Whether it entails new keywords or tags for your site, on-page services can improve your SEO provided that it is planned well.

Other forms of support from SEO Services Company in Chennai experts can entail off-page SEO. The effort may entail how your entries on Google and other search engines may appear. Unique tags, descriptions, or other features may be incorporated in your off-page support. Localization may also be necessary for businesses with physical locations.
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
lies

Suit urself cheesy
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by ProWalker: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2019
JaruJaru890:
u are just a clown.
We are talking of a legal, democratic referendum like that of scotland and Brexit, you are talking of treasonable statements made by weed smoking cows.

Lmaooooo!! Who is to kickstart the process for you?!

You want Yorubas and Northerners to legally kickstart it for you ?

Are you really ok or you are pretending not to be ok

1 Like

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by ProWalker: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2019
Cti28:

Nnamdi isn't the problem, neither is he the cause of such animosity. Such was there far before Nnamdi Kanu came to light. Mind you and not a fan of Nnamdi, I detest his ways of doing things, especially the insults and name calling.

So tell me where is the source of the problem if you are really honest with yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by XANDERBOY85: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2019
MrSly:
The victimization is clear. I use to know Ibeto and Dangote. Boom! Ibeto was hit hard and he went into oblivion thanks to God who didn't allow him fall completely. The counterpart dangote always has a field day. Even now builds a refinery and I come to ask if oil sector in Nigeria has been privatized. FG should make it known cos many people will want invest there.

They're very sneaky and sly to the point that they love trumpeting all the gains Dangote is greedily grabbing to himself in the name of 'one Nigeria' as 'gains' of Nigeria as a whole! They must think they're dealing with kids here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Cti28(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2019
ProWalker:

So tell me where is the source of the problem if you are really honest with yourself

The hatred has being there. Tell your self the truth, why would you hate an entire tribe, because of the action of one man?
There are many source of this strong animosity, but one glaring part is the fact that Igbos have refused to be cowed and

3 Likes

Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Suit urself cheesy
gerrahere liar
Re: Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. by Cti28(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Ooooh! You hated Igbos, because of NK. Mind you I detest NK for his utrances and action. There are better ways he should have channel his agitation. NK is not the reason for your hatred against the Igbos, please tell me something else.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhari’s Cabinet / FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. / Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.